GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this has been mentioned I apologize. Just got this email.

24fadc718aeaa34c6065703a36b71470.jpg

Anyone looking to upgrade to the new Lunar White X1 controller should definitely trade in any old X1 controller.

Lunar White X1 Controller $44.99 (BF Price)

- $39.20 X1 controller trade in credit (50% + 10% PUR Pro)

= $5.79 out of pocket
I will also do this need to trade my controller tomorrow

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="13045100" timestamp="1448181611"]Not a once![/quote]

Yay! I was helpful! 😀

Worth noting it says I received the offer for being a PUR member however I'm not a PUR Pro member so it should be open to anyone who's a member.

The graphic for the 50% promo is up on GS's trade webpage:

309x260_50pExtraCredit.jpg

Traditionally, does GS take any mini USB cable in good shape or do they turn certain cables away?

not for me, its 40 each way and I value my time as well as gas
I'm 40 minutes away from 3 separate Best Buy's , it's like a Bermuda triangle and I am stuck in the middle . The drive is a pain sometimes and I'm jealous of all the people that have 2 gamestops and a bestbuy in a 10 mile radius. That being said the savings and profit far exceed the gas money and inconvenience of having to drive 40 minutes one way .

Kind of sad that I'll be trading the blue sort of camo controller that I got last BF and have never even opened let alone used...

Do all the XB1 controllers now have the headset jack built in?
I never even used the COD one from last year, I ended up selling it a couple months ago to buy the Forza controller. Now I have 2 of them because I ended up getting the console :wall: . I'll be getting the Lunar White after trading 2 controllers in and I plan never opening it either.

Kind of sad that I'll be trading the blue sort of camo controller that I got last BF and have never even opened let alone used...

I am trading in my launch Xbox One Controller the one with no headjack built in I heard the revisions changed tweaked the bumpers and etc and yes this one has it built in

All new models of the controller do. Be careful though because some retailers/e-tailers are still selling the older model black controller *cough*Groupon*cough*.

Does GameStop still carry Amazon GC's because I may take advantage of this extra 50% if they do.

Just asking because I heard on here a few months ago that they had plans on stopping people from using their credit on other credit.

Just thought I'd ask. Haven't been in a GameStop in awhile.

I never even used the COD one from last year until I sold it a couple months ago to buy the Forza controller. Now I have 2 of them because I ended up getting the console :wall: . I'll be getting the Lunar White after trading 2 controllers in and I plan never opening it either.
You'll regret that, the LW controller is fantastic.

Does GameStop still carry Amazon GC's because I may take advantage of this extra 50% if they do.Just asking because I heard on here a few months ago that they had plans on stopping people from using their credit on other credit.Just thought I'd ask. Haven't been in a GameStop in awhile.
Yes

I am trading in my launch Xbox One Controller the one with no headjack built in I heard the revisions changed tweaked the bumpers and etc and yes this one has it built in
Hopefully for the better and why I'm looking to upgrade (in addition to not having to have the adapter any longer).

I never even used the COD one from last year, I ended up selling it a couple months ago to buy the Forza controller. Now I have 2 of them because I ended up getting the console :wall: . I'll be getting the Lunar White after trading 2 controllers in and I plan never opening it either.
I'll have to since I won't have any PS4/XB1 controllers after I trade them off. Oh boy, going to be fun if I miss out on GS and BBY.

That's my fear, I'm not going to go stand in a long ass line for it. I'm just hoping after everything settles down, I can find one later on in the day.

I wish it wasn't a GS exclusive so I could just get it off of AMZ and call it a day.
Hopefully they'll be online and I can just order a pair and be done with it. Going to order a pair of plain black ones at BBY just to cover my bases in case shit GS is a nightmare.

So if I look a game up like Madden 16 on there trade in estimated and it says $25.00 tiv. Not sure if I'm still pro or not otherwise it will be $27.50. But does that mean I'll get $37.50 on it?

Planning to trade a DualShock 4 in today. Does anyone know if they will take one with the rubber a bit torn on the left analog? 

Planning to trade a DualShock 4 in today. Does anyone know if they will take one with the rubber a bit torn on the left analog?
Yes. They might hit you with a refurb fee, but I traded my original DS4 that was like that and got the full value. It's just depends on who takes it at the counter, but they'll take it.

I'd trade in my controller if the controllers they're selling weren't $65 each lol. I have another controller that has a torn left analog but if I put thumb sticks over them would they accept that without refurb fee?

How does the donate a dollor thing go?

Just say you want to donate $1 toward St. Jude while doing the trade in and it should work without telling them about the extra 10%?  

I'd trade in my controller if the controllers they're selling weren't $65 each lol. I have another controller that has a torn left analog but if I put thumb sticks over them would they accept that without refurb fee?
Take a shot at it. If you can trade in your controller full value, buy an amazon card and then buy a controller from Amazon Warehouse. There are controllers posted there that are much cheaper than Gamestop's everyday.

[quote name="Gedemer" post="13045340" timestamp="1448202509"]How does the donate a dollor thing go?

Just say you want to donate $1 toward St. Jude while doing the trade in and it should work without telling them about the extra 10%? [/quote]

Should be automatic assuming it stacks. I personally wouldn't be the person who asks if I'm getting anything for my donation. Comes off.... Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back