GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
People have previously stated on other coupons that had a later date that they were still able to use them. I'd keep a print out/pdf in case, or just try to use them before the end of the month.

Anybody confirm the b2g1 is still working in store? I see it is still working online, but wanting to grab a few xbones in store :p

Should work online still if it was extended, right? You could check that.

Just realized you literally said you saw it worked online. I can't read.

You should know how flippant they are with extended promotions.

Confirmation Yesterday it extends through today does not always = a confirmation it works in store today
Yes I'm fully aware and my statement still stands.

An employee confirmed it yesterday. The online website verified by yourself is confirmed for today. So yes that's more than sufficient to go to the store for the promotion. If I was in a similar position, I wouldn't worry about it.

Hmm assassins creed rouge for for (360) is trading in for $18.70 after pro bonus.  I only payed $10 for it from Amazon during black Friday.  May have to take up on that.

Edit: Actually this is still on sale on Amazon. May be worth it for some if they want to move some credit around.

Hmm assassins creed rouge for for (360) is trading in for $18.70 after pro bonus. I only payed $10 for it from Amazon during black Friday. May have to take up on that.

Edit: Actually this is still on sale on Amazon. May be worth it for some if they want to move some credit around.
Yes but will the tiv hold until the 5th?

Apparently, Dragonball Xenoverse jumped up to $22 after PUR. It was $13 after PUR yesterday. I got it for free during the B2 G1 sale. Will be trading that in on Sunday with AC: Rogue.

For those of you that are still sitting on the cyber mon $ off pre owned coupons and don't have anything you need or want there's a method to turn them into credit. Dbz xenoverse and Witcher 3 ps4 are both 28$ used and they both trade in for 20$ base(PS4 only). The 25$ off is ideal but the 15$ off works out as well , you're just giving away more of the coupon savings.

WWE 2k15 for the Xbox 360 trades in for 22$ with PUR! I think the redbox sale is still going on
Yeah but remember the redbox games don't come with cases and have that hard to take off sticker (not to say GS won't take it as is, but YMMV). GameStop took $3 off when I traded in a game from Redbox without a case, etc. Though at the time the TIV wasn't even worth doing then. I can't even recall if I already traded one of those in or not, so would hate to go over my limit of trade ins for that game.

pur_jan16.jpg

[quote name="leecy" post="13132789" timestamp="1451632491"]I had that moment of hope that it would stack with the current promo until I read the fine print.[/quote]
Me too me too

Sweet $20 extra credit. Pays off to have a backlog of crap. Time to unload some games. Only bad thing is that i starts in 2 weeks, which is plenty of time for values to drop.

Lol thanks, i was just about to go check that list. Its showing Lego Jurassic World as $25, but its not showing up on the website. Have you ever traded in a game that didn't have a trade in value online?

Lol thanks, i was just about to go check that list. Its showing Lego Jurassic World as $25, but its not showing up on the website. Have you ever traded in a game that didn't have a trade in value online?
Check the app. If the game as new is on sale, for some odd reason, the TIV on the website disappears.

Extra 5 dollars per game. No big deal.

Really hope that's not the special reward for the top pro promotion but it probably is.

Well, I visited at least 83 gamestops in 7 states last year.

(some didn't show a store # on the transaction on my PUR profile)

The base values are so mediocre, even with those new bumps, that +$20 still isn't enticing. Forza 6 is $25 base at both. +$20 for 4 games is +$5/game, but a $25 game with Best Buy's current +30% is +$7.50 on a game like Forza. Basically, anything that trades in for $17 or more at Best Buy, the +30% is a better deal than the upcoming GS offering.

Sadly, I don't have a bunch of mediocre XB1 games to shove into GameStop's maw of bad deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back