GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do $ off coupons work on The Order 1886 for $9.99? I know in the past that coupons don't always work for games already on sale so I'm wondering if anyone has tried it yet. $5 is about what I would pay for the game.

So I haven't been following this thread the last two weeks. I knew that my "Active Offers" stated until 1/15/2016, but I am afraid I got duped again by GameStop.

I printed out $195 worth of reward certs and see the 12/31. Can anyone confirm they are dead?

Thanks

So I haven't been following this thread the last two weeks. I knew that my "Active Offers" stated until 1/15/2016, but I am afraid I got duped again by GameStop.

I printed out $195 worth of reward certs and see the 12/31. Can anyone confirm they are dead?

Thanks
Check your GS app. If they're still there, you should be good. If not, RIP

The top pro mystery coupon is a b2g1 pre owned
Funny, I usually would get $50 in GameStop credit from my grandma for Christmas, which I could have used on a B2G1. I told my mom to convey to my grandma that I'd rather have Best Buy this year, since I don't really shop at GS anymore. Somehow, I ended up with Amazon credit, so AWD better come through, I guess.

Funny, I usually would get $50 in GameStop credit from my grandma for Christmas, which I could have used on a B2G1. I told my mom to convey to my grandma that I'd rather have Best Buy this year, since I don't really shop at GS anymore. Somehow, I ended up with Amazon credit, so AWD better come through, I guess.
I'm sure that to grandma BBY and Amazon are the same thing.

Should have done

GameStop -> eBay -> Best Buy

Anyone have any Cyber Monday certificates left? They still show up under active offers, since the expiration date isn't till later this month, but the actual coupon expired yesterday. Was wondering if anyone has tried to see if it works.

Anyone have any Cyber Monday certificates left? They still show up under active offers, since the expiration date isn't till later this month, but the actual coupon expired yesterday. Was wondering if anyone has tried to see if it works.
I still have one showing up and it says the coupon expires 1/15/16 underneath the barcode. Should be easy enough to have them do an override on if it's not applying.

Thanks for the heads up on those Cyber Monday coupons. It is kind of sketchy how it says they expire 1/15/16 but the print says 12/31. I'm sure my coupons will still work though since it says 1/15 under the bar code. Need to go use them soon.

I PMed one of the last two copies at BB near me yesterday, and another at Walmart today.

Definitely check Walmart, they usually have all kinds of old stuff.
I ended up finding 2 at a TRU I visited later so just PM'd there. Since this is basically doubling my investment I was fine spending actual cash.

I used my last Cyber Monday 1/15 reward today. It worked no problem. I brought it up on the GameStop App.

On another note, I was able to find the only pre owned copy of Xenoblade X in 100 miles... Yay!

So the reward for spending so much money is getting to spend more money. Bleh.

Only good thing from the top pro was the double points. 4365 of which they still owe me. When can I expect that?

That top pro thing was pretty good, got 6600 extra points for buying eBay GCs and 11000 extra points for buying 3 Xbox Ones during the B2G1 promo. Now to see if anything is actually worth buying with this B2G1 coupon. I also had some $10 off a dual charger coupon? If that energizer one was still $20 and I coulda used the coupon on it I think I would have. Theres a Nyko branded one thats $20 but bad reviews.

That top pro thing was pretty good, got 6600 extra points for buying eBay GCs and 11000 extra points for buying 3 Xbox Ones during the B2G1 promo. Now to see if anything is actually worth buying with this B2G1 coupon. I also had some $10 off a dual charger coupon? If that energizer one was still $20 and I coulda used the coupon on it I think I would have. Theres a Nyko branded one thats $20 but bad reviews.
I'm pretty sure it's these

PS4: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/accessories/dualshock-4-charging-station-for-playstation-4/111823

XB1: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-charging-station/121604#media

today it should be in your active offers. I just checked just now while on the computer. It not valid very long though

Valid 1/2 - 1/10/16
Weird, I got the double points from it, but no coupon yet.

The only coupons I have are the $10 off the charger and a birthday coupon.

I like that I have about 20 times the current and lifetime points as the guy who posted a shot of his account on Reddit when this started and I got a rock.

Is the top pro promotion something you needed to opt-in for or was it completely random?
it was based on being in the top 5% or 10% of top scoring Pur Pro members. Im guessing there was a certain amount you had to spend over the year and probably certain amount of Points you had to accumulate but no one has any idea what the threshold was.

I guess it was calculated yearly cuz I only bought 1 thing last month. Maybe you had to trade in pikmin 3 for $72. Good ol days

Neither make sense. There is no way I'm not a top pro. And I also didn't get it for just being a member.

So, it's a mystery. Maybe regional?

How do you guys get over 100k in points?

Are there that many flips to make it easy to do or what?

I don't flip or boomerang at Gamestop and occasionally buy things and I only made 14k in points this year.

I always chuckle when I visit a store after the holidays. Went today to trade Rogue and MK8 and the guy who paranoid of putting the credit on my PUR card so now I'm stuck with another card in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back