GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is cool or not but would anyone mind if I used there pro account to trade in two copies of duty. Looking to put it towards the rock band cymbals so would net ya some decent points.

I normally use my buddies but his ran out. Just send me a pm, Would really help me out ;)

Was your 500gb on a seperate receipt? I ask because I just had to return the CoD Xbone console I got as part of the b2g1 because of a bad disc drive. Shame since it was in good shape cosmetically. Anyway, I asked for a replacement with the rep on the phone but I am kinda worried they won't have one then hassle me about the coupon.
Initial order:
2 500gb (sold one locally) & returned other
1 COD 1tb (cancelled and replace with a 1tb console)

replacement order
1 tb console

The COD was out of stock after I was told it was in hand and ready to ship to me. Received email next day about the cancellation. Gamestop then sent a 1tb console over night, on a separate order. Decided I was going to keep this one since it was like new and warranty till 11/16. A 500gb console wouldn't register , and I was told to return it for a refund or exchange. Confirmed over the phone it that would be a b1g1 then. So after all this the like new 1tb ended up costing only $40

huh even though the top pro b2g1 coupon says is expires 1/9/16, the bottom of it says it expires 1/10/16 and its still listed as active on my android gamestop app.  For anyone else who still has one.

i'm just gonna let it expire though, too lazy to do any best buy moves especially with these weak ass TIVs and sitting on top of a ton of BBY eGCs.  And no, you can't have my coupon, I watched Straight Outta Compton last night and I don't want the Gamestop popo coming after me.

Interestingly tho BBY TIVs went up (i think?) for mario kart 8, mario maker, and smash bros.  Just to $30 from $27.

huh even though the top pro b2g1 coupon says is expires 1/9/16, the bottom of it says it expires 1/10/16 and its still listed as active on my android gamestop app. For anyone else who still has one.

i'm just gonna let it expire though, too lazy to do any best buy moves especially with these weak ass TIVs and sitting on top of a ton of BBY eGCs. And no, you can't have my coupon, I watched Straight Outta Compton last night and I don't want the Gamestop popo coming after me.

Interestingly tho BBY TIVs went up (i think?) for mario kart 8, mario maker, and smash bros. Just to $30 from $27.
Mine was saying 1/10/16 all along. I ended up using it yesterday along with my last $25 cert from Cyber Monday to get Smash Bros and 2 BLOPS 3 for $68, figure BLOPS will go back to $30 base somewhere.

Anybody tried the coupon today?
Tried it today and it worked despite my PUR discount on pre-owned games not working. I get the feeling I'm on a ban for redeeming too many PUR certificates from other CAG PUR traders this holiday season. My rewards points have been reset to "0". If this is a permanent ban, it was a nice run as I was able to get a 4K TV with a bunch of Amazon credit to spare.

Tried it today and it worked despite my PUR discount on pre-owned games not working. I get the feeling I'm on a ban for redeeming too many PUR certificates from other CAG PUR traders this holiday season. My rewards points have been reset to "0". If this is a permanent ban, it was a nice run as I was able to get a 4K TV with a bunch of Amazon credit to spare.
Yeah, if your points were reset to 0, pretty sure that's a account ban.

How many did you use from other accounts?

Heads up:

Not sure if its already reported or not but there will be 2 main offers starting 01/11

- 4 for $40: Saw some decent games on the list

- B1G1 50% Off on Vynil POP Figures.

There was titanfall cod ghosts advanced warfare bound by flame Destiny fifa 15 and Madden 25. I'll get the list up later.

Anything that I should go use my coupon on today before it expires? Ran out of credit with the last xbox 360 I bought so don't want to spend a ton of real money but also don't want to let my b2g1 go to waste

Anybody know what will happen if I return one of the games I bought with my b2g1 pur pro coupon? If I can't find another game to exchange with it that is. On the receipt it says I paid 34.xx but I doubt they'd give me that credit back. I'm assuming they prorate the 3 games??

Guaranteed $30 credit on select games

Valid Games Include:
Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, FIFA 16, Forza 6, Grand Theft Auto V, Halo 5 Guardians, Hyrule Warriors, Just Cause 3, Madden NFL 16, Mario Kart 8, NBA 2K16, Need For Speed, NHL 16, Pikmin 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Splatoon, Star Wars Battlefront, Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Brothers, Tales of Zestiria, Until Dawn, WWE 2K16, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Yoshi's Woolly World.

Offer valid while new equivalent game is priced at $39.99 or greater. $30 must be applied toward the pre-order or purchase of a new game. Not valid toward cash trades. List subject to to change at any time. Valid through 1/24/16.
Looking like this'll start this week.

The 30 dollar credit banner is up now, do you think this will stack with the trade 4 xbox one or ps4 games and get extra 20 trade credit?

ended up returning the xbox one console for $267.xx as it was defective, ended up with a b1g1 after all the customer service issues.
Return in store? What kind of customer service issues? I was able to swap out for a COD one. It works fine and looks in mint condition. The expire date was Nov 15. Anyone know whats a fair price to sell a COD or a Forza console? Dont need 2 and would like to offset cost.

The only interesting thing is The Orange Box. 

I also see a set of 4 games that I got for 10 bucks a month or so ago.

Not a bad deal for someone that might have just gotten a XB1/PS4 and feel compelled to create a backlog. 

Dead Rising 3 / Ryse / CoD:AW /Watch Dogs for $40 isn't a bad starter pack. Swap out DR3 and Ryse for Knack and Killzone for PS4.

With that being said, I don't think there is anything for me. Interested in Bound By Flame, but don't think there's really anything else that I could pair it up with. Thanks for the list Deader 

Should of 4 for $20. Come on is it hard to put black flag (PS4) on sale? Only assassian creed I have any intrest in and it seems the PS4 version is an all time seller since its never on sale or wasn't a PS+ title yet.

Do I have to print off my own shipping label to return something that gamestop.com sent me? I don't feel like driving an hour each way to return something to the store.

I'll pick up Orange Box and Portal 2 for my Portal fix, I really wish they would've thrown Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS3 on here. 

Do I have to print off my own shipping label to return something that gamestop.com sent me? I don't feel like driving an hour each way to return something to the store.
What geographic oddity do you live in where the nearest Gamestop is an hour away? I have three within 10 minutes of here, six within 20 minutes.

Sounds like:

tumblr_n3n6doj2e01txyqb1o1_500.gif

:razz:

The 4 for $40 sale is to make up for all the money lost on the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection / Michael Jackson flips. As much as I'd like some of the games on the list, I rather wait for better deals on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back