GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
The limits at gamestop is 4 of the same game when you are flagged or is it the 5th game? 

Is it based on game system or same game title? 

I wanted to grab some games from best buy before the 50% is gone.

Got another $250 credit and was denied an eBay card. It was at a store I never go to so ill just try another but it was annoying. I got like $500 to cash out after I return two games. 

So I just got done and I wasted $130ish in cash since I have no credit anywhere, in flips and flipped it to $288  plus a $50 target GC in credit now to hopefully return the game in a couple days and buy an ebay giftcard. Thanks to everyone who helped my noob ass I am amazed at the amounts some of you guys pull. Hopefully I can have credit in each  store so I can circulate credit easier without putting my own cash 

I was trying to trade with my second account and I forgot my phone number is the same. The guy flipped out on my points and made me use the one I didn't want to use.... Damn, banking my points is drawing the HEAT

Might go one last round with Minecraft X1 + X360 and JC3. Have a few Wii U titles to trade as well and if I can get through Quantum Break tonight then tack on that as well. 

22O4ugQ.jpg

87njbHF.jpg

VaUig3Q.jpg

I was checking off the games as I was buying them on eBay. After buying all of them, I have a little over $50 left on the card.
Boy you've got your name and power up rewards number on that picture. Nice haul though

Do Target and BB prices usually change on Sunday? Tempted to do one more round tomorrow with minecraft and ACS. Unfortunately ran out of 360 slim power supplies. Probably will get banned again for those, but hopefully not until after tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the info today. Hauled in a few hundred bucks and unloaded a lot of stuff!

Do Target and BB prices usually change on Sunday? Tempted to do one more round tomorrow with minecraft and ACS. Unfortunately ran out of 360 slim power supplies. Probably will get banned again for those, but hopefully not until after tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the info today. Hauled in a few hundred bucks and unloaded a lot of stuff!
Yes but at BB it is a 4 day memorial weekend sale so prices are good through then.

If I have time before work tomorrow I'll go once more. The best buy I was at earlier had everything I needed. Plus I'll open up two of the dooms I got and throw those back at them. I totally wasn't counting on my best buy having a good selection so I'll take the loss on the dooms since I did so well today. Between amazon and best buy I easily made over 250.

doom/uncharted 4 deal says goo until 5/29 so that means we got sunday to rock and roll still ? 

gs site - Valid through 5/29/16. 

Was told tonight that surveys are only significant to the employee if you write something particularly "glowing" about them. Something like "was really friendly. Helped me a lot" will not get the employee recognized by a DM. However, if you write a paragraph about how they went above and beyond to help you and then gave you a free shave, that is more likely to be noticed by the DM and that employee lauded and praised. 

Depends if values hold.
Hope so. I have a slew of games to trade in tomorrow. For some reason, I've been reading the 50% for Uncharted/Doom as one game and not multiples. Otherwise I would have already traded it all in. Apparently having my wisdom teeth removed has had more of an effect than I thought :(.

Was told tonight that surveys are only significant to the employee if you write something particularly "glowing" about them. Something like "was really friendly. Helped me a lot" will not get the employee recognized by a DM. However, if you write a paragraph about how they went above and beyond to help you and then gave you a free shave, that is more likely to be noticed by the DM and that employee lauded and praised.
So you have to write up about how they gave you a wink and shush and then took you into the back room?

URNN84K.jpg

Finally getting in on the stealth bump + 50% TIV bonus action, thanks everybody for the tips, especially blackbeard for your list!

I was planning to use Best Buy rewards to pay for the respective flips, but apparently their system for issuing reward certificates is under maintenance.  I had to roll some eBay GC into Best Buy digital GCs instead.  Worked out great!  :bouncy:

Quick question on having dual accounts. What info do you guys mostly change? I have 2 accounts now with just different emails and phone #'s but i was looking at making a 3rd and using a different address.

If I buy ebay gift cards how do I buy best buy gift cards? Does it take a while for the gift card to activate or do they activate as soon as you purchase them?

If I buy ebay gift cards how do I buy best buy gift cards? Does it take a while for the gift card to activate or do they activate as soon as you purchase them?
Paypal Digital Cards is the seller. $1000 limit on a 30 day rolling limit. You get the GC usually within 10min-3hrs (longer if Paypal is having issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back