GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the $50 off XB1 in my account last night. Any tricks or tips to get the most value for my launch 500gb XB1? Would like to upgrade to an elite or at least the 1tb model.

Thanks
Either go back in time to use the $100 extra trade in credit coupon or be patient and wait for a "trade in your Xbox towards a new Xbox slim" promotion and then exchange the slim for an elite console.

I got the $50 off XB1 in my account last night. Any tricks or tips to get the most value for my launch 500gb XB1? Would like to upgrade to an elite or at least the 1tb model.

Thanks
Sell your xbox one, that's the best way to get the most value. Say no to low offers. If that doesn't work, then trade it.

So how is the $50 email coupon supposed to work? I added the gears name your game bundle with forza 6 and extra controller to my cart, but the total is still $279.... Anyone having luck? Am I wrong to expect $50 off?

Edit: I did type in the code on site, and it took it but told me it wasnt compatible with the bundle...??

So how is the $50 email coupon supposed to work? I added the gears name your game bundle with forza 6 and extra controller to my cart, but the total is still $279.... Anyone having luck? Am I wrong to expect $50 off?

Edit: I did type in the code on site, and it took it but told me it wasnt compatible with the bundle...??
I thought the coupons only worked in store?

A guy on a local FB site is selling redbox games 4 for $30. Picked up a few

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
I do my best to avoid buying stolen redbox games. I'm pretty sure they can all be traced in one form or another unless you plan on removing the stickers.
At those prices, they're most likely stolen

I do my best to avoid buying stolen redbox games. I'm pretty sure they can all be traced in one form or another unless you plan on removing the stickers.
People have been selling/buying redbox movies and games for years. The only way the thieves are caught are if they are like that idiot in PHX who kept using the same email and prepaid debit card for every transaction.

He allegedly robbed Redbox of $31,000 lol are they valuing the games and movies at $59.99 and $29.99 respectively?

That's one functional meth head. Walgreens > remove sticker attach to box > trade-in @ GS > buy gift cards > sell gift cards > buy meth. Rinse and repeat until caught lol

Seems like a stealth bump! Just Cause 3 went from, IIRC, 13 to 17; TLOU from 8 to 10; Lords of the Fallen from 6 to 7.

Seems like a stealth bump! Just Cause 3 went from, IIRC, 13 to 17; TLOU from 8 to 10; Lords of the Fallen from 6 to 7.
South Park The Stick of Truth :360: $5 -> $6 base

Resident Evil Revelations :3ds: $5 -> $6 base

Only two games out of my trades (out of 10) went up a dollar.

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up:
B2G1F on preowned games and accessories starts this Friday, July 1, and is good until July 3.

Just saw the email right now at work.

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up:
B2G1F on preowned games and accessories starts this Friday, July 1, and is good until July 3.

Just saw the email right now at work.
so what you are telling me. If I go and do a trade today with my preorder that I can purchase some accessories now and get it adjusted this weekend?

Edit: nm looks like they dropped the value of X1 and ps4 controllers.

so what you are telling me. If I go and do a trade today with my preorder that I can purchase some accessories now and get it adjusted this weekend?

Edit: nm looks like they dropped the value of X1 and ps4 controllers.
And for those of you without mind-reading powers, they dropped to $24.50 (PS4) and $22.00 (XB1) base values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back