GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a $200 eBay and a $50 eshop card. When he scanned my power up rewards he looked at it odd because his screen froze. It finally unfroze but he thought it was strange.
That actually happened yesterday when I bought mine. Took probably 10 or 15 seconds after I swiped my PUR card to finish the transaction.

POINTS BONUS TIME
Get 2X More for a limited time!

So power up rewards surveys etc are giving double points.
This definitely helped out today. I was short 160 or so points of 11,500 the amount needed to get a 10 dollar voucher for playstation network. Did a couple surveys, watched a few videos and bam! 10 dollar voucher. Gotta get in on that sweet PSN sale.

So i just got my coupon for buy 2 get one 1 on preowned products. Any suggestions on what to use it on to trade them back and gain some store credit.

Save it, storewide b2g1 starts friday for pur pro and saturday for everyone else. Ends sunday night.
Yeah take this advice and actually save it, outside of the GS app. They yanked the 20% off coupon from the a/c previously, mine & lots of others here; and so there is nothing stopping them from yanking any other coupons. fucking thieves.

Yeah take this advice and actually save it, outside of the GS app. They yanked the 20% off coupon from the a/c previously, mine & lots of others here; and so there is nothing stopping them from yanking any other coupons. fucking thieves.
Thieves? That was a coupon they gave out for free. And at the bottom of every coupon it states they can terminate it at any time......

Didn't think Gamestop watched the prices of digital sales as well. 3 of the Vita games I was gonna trade in from this weeks PSN sale tanked over the past day.

Hopefully the B2G1 on preowned games this weekend makes some decent GS to BB credit movers... With Amazon and eBay cards disappearing, gotta get out while I still can

IGN (not my favorite site by any means) reports that the third wave of PSVR will go on sale on Gamestop's website tomorrow at 7 a.m. Pacific (10 a.m. Eastern).  It only states Gamestop and it only states the website.  I tried calling a local GS and the guy looked through emails and said he didn't currently have any notifications for pre-sales in store.  

I am guessing it has to be paid in full online (versus $100 deposit in store).  I know they won't charge you until later but I'm still not stoked about that.  I am guessing whatever handling fees, etc. will keep me away from it, but I'm sure this could help someone out!

I honestly don't get why it's hard for some of you to get GCs with credit...just give them the card, tell them how much you want and swipe your damn card!!! And if they're eyeballing you just start talking to them and swipe while winking and hushing at the Chilean miners in the store

IGN (not my favorite site by any means) reports that the third wave of PSVR will go on sale on Gamestop's website tomorrow at 7 a.m. Pacific (10 a.m. Eastern). It only states Gamestop and it only states the website. I tried calling a local GS and the guy looked through emails and said he didn't currently have any notifications for pre-sales in store.

I am guessing it has to be paid in full online (versus $100 deposit in store). I know they won't charge you until later but I'm still not stoked about that. I am guessing whatever handling fees, etc. will keep me away from it, but I'm sure this could help someone out!
Order for in store pick up and you don't have to pay anything until you pick it up.

Do games bought right after release at GameStop usually still have the preorder bonuses? Looking to grab Lego TFA.

FYI if you dump all the bonuses on eBay you can basically get the game and season pass for about $20-30 after Prime discount.

Do games bought right after release at GameStop usually still have the preorder bonuses? Looking to grab Lego TFA.

FYI if you dump all the bonuses on eBay you can basically get the game and season pass for about $20-30 after Prime discount.
In the past, yes. Now days, mostly no. The preorder bonuses tend to come on the receipt now more than in the actual game case.

Are they just giving the $50 off Xbox One coupons to random members? I still haven't got one and I'm a pro member.

I have 3 pro accounts. None got the $50 off.

I haven't got one and I am too. Could just be slow, I keep checking. I did get the $20 off MLB 16 PS4 coupon.
Not sure if this is the case with everyone else but, I had to click on the view all button on the active offers to see my $50 coupon.

Nope. Just the Empire Strike Back characters and the Season Pass. Unless, the Jabba thinger is part of the Season Pass?
Jabba is a gamestop exclusive. If it's not on the receipt, it my be emailed to you. Did he just cancel your pre order completely? Then you bought the other version? If so you won't be getting the dlc.

Am I better off holding onto my trades for a better deal coming like the possible playcation? 

Im sitting on a 360 S power adapter as well does anyone think itll hold the 30+ value?

So when I picked up the Deluxe Edition instead, did that negate my preorder? I didn't get a code for Jabba's Palace (dude said it would be inside)
They can print additional codes. When I picked up my Bravely Second CE, I wanted to do a different form of payment. He decided to cancel my preorder to refund what I had existing and so I didn't get the code. Went back and explained and he just printed a code.

Explain your situation with receipts and I bet they can generate one for you.

They can print additional codes. When I picked up my Bravely Second CE, I wanted to do a different form of payment. He decided to cancel my preorder to refund what I had existing and so I didn't get the code. Went back and explained and he just printed a code.

Explain your situation with receipts and I bet they can generate one for you.
Thanks for the heads up. I just e-mailed Customer Service...but that should be easier. The clerk is a good dude and should take care of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back