GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
GameStop PRO Day - 7/30

**20% Extra Credit: Offer valid 7/30/16 only. Valid for PowerUp Rewards Pro members only. Valid for game and accessory trades only. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Wonder if it will stack with 20% more trade in credit towards a No Man's Sky preorder...

They sent out a Pro Day email.

Battleborn $20
GTA V $30
Dark Souls 3 $35
Far Cry 4 $20
Mirror's Edge Catalyst $40
Mad Max $15
Battlefront $20
Destiny TTK $25

You can get Doom for $25 and Fallout 4 for $20 if you renew your PUR Pro membership.

Buy any PS4 new and get TLOU free.

Deals on accessories like headsets and 360 hard drives.

B1G1 50% all Pop! Vinyl

And the extra 10% off + 10% boost in TIV. I'm assuming the 20% listed in the email factors in the regular 10%.

Website also shows 60% off strategy guides.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/proday?tp=i-H43-8C-63n-4yb8GO-1n-3n8Hu-1c-4ya3mg-164uoH&cid=eml_10002587&fq=9&om_rid=1273569857&om_mid=23299

Battleborn $20
GTA V $30
Dark Souls 3 $35
Far Cry 4 $20
Mad Max $15
Battlefront $20
Destiny TTK $25

You can get Doom for $25 and Fallout 4 for $20 if you renew your PUR Pro membership.

B1G1 50% all Pop! Vinyl

And the extra 10% off + 10% boost in TIV. I'm assuming the 20% listed in the email factors in the regular 10%.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/proday?tp=i-H43-8C-63n-4yb8GO-1n-3n8Hu-1c-4ya3mg-164uoH&cid=eml_10002587&fq=9&om_rid=1273569857&om_mid=23299
That page says ME is $14.99?

FYI GS sheets today might be a little incomplete, looks like they are doing changes/maintenance to the site as I am getting NA and timeouts for prices on some games.

If anyone has B2G1 to get rid of, you might want to hold off till Pro Day where we'll get an additional 10% off with PUR. Might make for some sweet deals.
I just received one from my 3rd account and was trying to figure how to best maximize it. It expires on 10/14 and I doubt there will be any used psvr titles a day later. Guess I always could by something and wait a few more days and return them for any used psvr games? Decisions decisions

Do you guys think the extra 10% TIV will work with cash?

I'm kind of hoping the extra 20% when you buy a collectible doesn't stack so I have an incentive to cash out. Need cash for my FFXV UCE!

I’m sure this has been discussed before, but maybe someone can provide me a refresher:

I bought Uncharted and Dark Souls 3 yesterday using that B2G20% code; I’m thinking I’d rather buy GTA V on Saturday, so I want to return DS3. Currently, Gamestop’s trade value is a dollar and change more than what I actually paid for it… will it set off a red flag if I trade it back instead of return it?

Talked with GS and they said Pro-day tiv bump will apply to cash same as credit. Anyone else hear this? Warrant i read different responses in the thread, this GS is actually located on a military base so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? The rep advised me to wait til pro day to get a better value for my trades.

I’m sure this has been discussed before, but maybe someone can provide me a refresher:

I bought Uncharted and Dark Souls 3 yesterday using that B2G20% code; I’m thinking I’d rather buy GTA V on Saturday, so I want to return DS3. Currently, Gamestop’s trade value is a dollar and change more than what I actually paid for it… will it set off a red flag if I trade it back instead of return it?
You just discovered flipping. Congrats!

Talked with GS and they said Pro-day tiv bump will apply to cash same as credit. Anyone else hear this? Warrant i read different responses in the thread, this GS is actually located on a military base so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? The rep advised me to wait til pro day to get a better value for my trades.
nobody knows, just have to wait til saturday and see what the registers allow to happen.

TRADE IT! TRADE THAT SUCKER IN... And enjoy your fruitful $1.xx.

Light bulb activated! lol

Uncharted 4 and GTA V are the same way. Bought them used with the coupon plus gift cards and I got cash back :D

Do you guys think the extra 10% TIV will work with cash?
I'm kind of hoping the extra 20% when you buy a collectible doesn't stack so I have an incentive to cash out. Need cash for my FFXV UCE!
That collectibles promo is already over. New promo is 20% for preordering no mans sky.

Does anyone know game stops going to do any type of trade-in promotion for the Xbox one S anytime soon.
rumor is $150 towards the S with xbox one trade in, take that with a grain of salt though because its from a gamestop employee on reddit, deader said he didnt see anything coming up.

Am I missing where the guaranteed trade values are on their site or does it not exist? I tried the link in the op but just went the normal trade.

I'm just worried about waiting til Saturday to trade my Pokemon games. Thx!

I will test again but, today, BB system would not accept a gift card as a form of payment for a Dairy Queen gift card.  Looks like it is over for me at Best Buy as well.  Same week GS pulls the plug on Ebay/Gas.  Fun while it lasted. 

Can't wait to see what Saturday brings us...it's crazy I was just starting to run low on credit then the stealth bump happened and I easily replenished it. All hail Blackbeard!
Here is your old avatar, just in case you misplaced it. Is that Shaq playing Yugi-Oh?

photo-thumb-382382.jpg

I will test again but, today, BB system would not accept a gift card as a form of payment for a Dairy Queen gift card. Looks like it is over for me at Best Buy as well. Same week GS pulls the plug on Ebay/Gas. Fun while it lasted.
blame the drug dealers, money laundering into dairy queen gift cards is a major problem these days.

I will test again but, today, BB system would not accept a gift card as a form of payment for a Dairy Queen gift card. Looks like it is over for me at Best Buy as well. Same week GS pulls the plug on Ebay/Gas. Fun while it lasted.
Does that mean we can't buy eBay gift cards with credit anymore at BB too?

Battleborn $20
GTA V $30
Dark Souls 3 $35
Far Cry 4 $20
Mad Max $15
Battlefront $20
Destiny TTK $25

B1G1 50% all Pop! Vinyl

Happy I have waited on Mad Max might finally have to jump on it now. I will get BB to price match on that day since I have some BB credit.

If Mirror's Edge Catalyst is really 14.99 (the ad is misleading if not) then that would be a good flip to BB as the current TIV is 27.00. Worth keeping an eye on. 

Does that mean we can't buy eBay gift cards with credit anymore at BB too?
Don't know. I'm guessing if I can't get a DQ gift card with a gift card then I can't get any gift card with a gift card. But YMMV. It seems like it's a store by store policy. But could spread corporate wide because pretty much no other retailer lets you buy gift cards with gift cards anyway.

Don't know. I'm guessing if I can't get a DQ gift card with a gift card then I can't get any gift card with a gift card. But YMMV. It seems like it's a store by store policy. But could spread corporate wide because pretty much no other retailer lets you buy gift cards with gift cards anyway.
If you cant buy a giftcard at one location then you cant buy them at every location. Best buy system is different than Gamestop where it rolls out over time. If someone succesfully buys a giftcard at just one store then that means that other specific location where your GC did not work do the process correctly.

rumor is $150 towards the S with xbox one trade in, take that with a grain of salt though because its from a gamestop employee on reddit, deader said he didnt see anything coming up.
When I was at my regular store Monday, the manager told me they'd just gotten word of the promo: $150 for the 500GB models and $200 for the 1TB. She didn't mention a start date, or whether it was only for Pro Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you actually see a screen that denies it or is it just the associate telling you so?

I bought 4 of the $50 eBay gift cards a few days ago with BB GC.

Another distinction to make is whether you are buying the $50 gift cards or if you are buying the blue one where you specify the amount? They might have discontinued those and that might be why you can't get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back