GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Won it off the free code. I'd never eat taco bell.
I was excited to get it. But that shit faded quickly, now it's just an ornament of my bookshelf
I feel bad for the Taco Bell winners. All that diarrhea and toilet paper and nothing to show for it. :p

giphy.gif

If you're going to trade it and you paid nothing for it why not at least try it before passing judgement?
I thought of that, legit. However, the fact that I have an incredible backlog through 3 consoles, the gear vr, and about to add titanfall 2, there's no way I would find time to enjoy it. I really want to, but shoot.

Still it didn't cost you money and no reason to not at least try it. Titan fall isn't till Friday and it's not like your backlog will suffer if you take a day or two to try out the vr

Back on topic

Save $50 Toward The Elder SCrolls: V: Skyrim Special Edition

WHEN YOU TRADE 2 SELECT GAMES:
ATTACK ON TITAN (PS4 / XB1)
BAYONETTA 2 W/BAYONETTA1 (2 DISC) (WII U)
BIOSHOCK THE COLLECTION(2 DISC) (PS4 / XB1)
BRAVELY DEFAULT (3DS)
BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER (3DS)
DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED (PS4 / XB1)
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS (PS4)
DRAGON QUEST VII FRAG OF FORG (3DS)
FAIRY FENCER F ADVENT DARK (PS4)
FIFA 17 (PS4 / XB1 / PS3 / X360)
FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING (3DS)
FIRE EMBLEM FATES BIRTHRIGHT (3DS)
FIRE EMBLEM FATES CONQUEST (3DS)
FIRE EMBLEM FATES SPECIAL EDITION (3DS)
FIRE EMBLEM RADIANT DAWN (WII)
FORZA 6 (XB1)
FORZA HORIZON 2 (XB360)
FORZA HORIZON 3 (XB1)
GEARS OF WAR 4 (XB1)
GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST (PS4)
GRAND THEFT AUTO V (PS4 / XB1)
GUILTY GEAR XRD REVELATOR (PS4)
HATSUNE MIKU PROJECTDIVAX (VRC) (PS4)
HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS (3DS)
KING OF FIGHTERS XIV (PS4)
KIRBY PLANET ROBOBOT (3DS)
LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORA’S MASK (3DS)
LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS (WII U)
MADDEN NFL 17 (PS4 / XB1 / PS3 / XB360)
MAFIA III (PS4 / XB1)
MARIO & LUIGI PAPER JAM (3DS)
MARIO & SONIC RIO 2016 OLYMPICS (3DS / WII U)
MARIO PARTY 9 (WII)
NASCAR HEAT EVOLUTION (PS4 / XB1)
NBA 2K17 (PS4 / XB1 / PS3 / X360)
NEW SUPER MARIO U/LUIGI U (WII U)
NHL 17 (PS4 / XB1)
OVERWATCH (PS4 / XB1)
PAPER MARIO COLOR SPLASH (WII U)
POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE (3DS)
POKÉMON BLACK (DS)
POKÉMON BLACK VERSION 2 (DS)
POKÉMON DIAMOND (DS)
POKÉMON HEARTGOLD (DS)
POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY (3DS)
POKÉMON PEARL (DS)
POKÉMON PLATINUM (DS)
POKÉMON SOULSILVER (DS)
POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON (3DS)
POKÉMON WHITE (DS)
POKÉMON WHITE VERSION 2(DS)
POKÉMON X (3DS)
POKÉMON Y (3DS)
POKKEN TOURNAMENT (WII U)
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2017 (PS4 / XB1)
RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (PS4)
SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS (PS4)
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI IV APOCALYPS (3DS)
SPLATOON (WII U)
STAR OCEAN INTEGRITY FAITHLESS (PS4)
SUPER MARIO MAKER (WII U)
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (WII U / 3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS (WII U)
UFC 2 (PS4 / XB1)
WII SPORTS CLUB (WII U)
WITCHER WILD HUNT COMPLETE ED (PS4 / XB1)
WWE 2K17 (PS4 / XB1 / PS3 / X360)
XCOM 2 (PS4 / XB1)
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES (WII)
YO-KAI WATCH (3DS)
YO-KAI WATCH 2 BONY SPIRITS (3DS)
YO-KAI WATCH 2 FLESHY SOULS (3DS)

$50 credit valid toward all versions of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. Offer valid 10/24/16 through 10/30/16. Valid toward the purchase of a new copy of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Since theres no minimum on the guaranteed $25 on electronics, im going to trade in my broken nexus 7 worth $.02. Ill let yall know if i have any success. 

Question for the knowledgable:  Does anyone know if the PUR $ OFF COUPONS that were cheaper on points during last year's cyber Monday were for the pre-owned or off any merchandise?  I want to buy a brand new game and just wondering if I should wait to redeem a coupon for $50.  Thanks!

Question for the knowledgable: Does anyone know if the PUR $ OFF COUPONS that were cheaper on points during last year's cyber Monday were for the pre-owned or off any merchandise? I want to buy a brand new game and just wondering if I should wait to redeem a coupon for $50. Thanks!
used

I never get the coupons I actually want. Didn't get the $50 XB1 when I was in the market, didn't get the TIV bonus when I'm trading in a massive pile of garbage later, and I didn't get the $25 electronics when I would have traded things in with that...

I never get the coupons I actually want. Didn't get the $50 XB1 when I was in the market, didn't get the TIV bonus when I'm trading in a massive pile of garbage later, and I didn't get the $25 electronics when I would have traded things in with that...
If you've got a spare 40% bonus you don't want I'd love it if it's a code

I have a theory that some of the coupons may come to those who either have or applied for a Gamestop Credit Card...this is based on me asking GS about the $50 XB1 coupon and they directed me to the credit card people. Could have just been a lazy or treacherous tele employee though.

I have a theory that some of the coupons may come to those who either have or applied for a Gamestop Credit Card...this is based on me asking GS about the $50 XB1 coupon and they directed me to the credit card people. Could have just been a lazy or treacherous tele employee though.
Nah I got a $50 XB1 coupon and a $25 trade in bonus for tech coupon and never applied for the Gamestop Credit Card. Might be our purchase and trade in habits. I never trade in anything but games and consoles on occasion.

Since theres no minimum on the guaranteed $25 on electronics, im going to trade in my broken nexus 7 worth $.02. Ill let yall know if i have any success.
SUCCESS! Make sure to include the "sync cable" or it'll only ring up as recycle.
[attachment=24178:1477353030686612409475.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back