GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
East coaster still looking for a console coupon. I have a $10 GameStop credit (easy to turn into PlayStation/Xbox credit) and a 40% coupon. I'm a regular if that helps. If you can wait until after I use your coupon, I can raise up the credit for you to $25. I'll check my messages 1 hour from now. Thanks!

East coaster still looking for a console coupon. I have a $10 GameStop credit (easy to turn into PlayStation/Xbox credit) and a 40% coupon. I'm a regular if that helps. If you can wait until after I use your coupon, I can raise up the credit for you to $25. I'll check my messages 1 hour from now. Thanks!
Sent you a PM.

Ok I need this coupon in the next two hours.

The system coupon and in return i'll give you

a 40% bonus trade in coupon
a $25 GS code

I need this code in exactly 3 hours. Pm me if interested.
Couldn't you use the $25 instead of the $25 system coupon and it equal the same or is the system coupon for mre than $25. I'm confused

I'm about to head over with 2 gamecubes, 1 ps1, 1 ps2, 1 genesis, 1 dreamcast, 2 gba's, 1 DS and 1 broken hinge ds lite.

I hope I don't run into any issues with my system coupon. I still can't believe how good of a trade on deal that coupon makes these.

I've got a $10 PSN card/code if anyone wants to trade for a $25 console coupon

GameStop closes at 6 pm in Massachusetts lol so I've only got an hour and 10 minutes left D:

I went back and traded in my retro doubles this afternoon. They told me that I'm still the only guy who has bothered trading in retro stuff. Guy even took the Game Boy with the scratched up screen that I found under my sink and didn't charge me a refurb fee as long as I was willing to do a preorder. So I chose Pokemon Moon which I have absolutely no intention of purchasing to get the 40% bump. Then, I added a $3 Marvel action figure to the total to add another 20% and after buying a $10 PSN card, I ended up with $39.03 in credit. The associate said I can move the preorder to a different game at a later date but there's nothing I want to preorder. What options do I have here?

So what is the deal wth the trade in deal mentioned on Thursday with tade in current gen game $3 or more & get $10 off CoD coupon? I'm talking about the $10 off coupon & not the 20% extra trade. It's not listed on the website.

Thanks in advance.

I went back and traded in my retro doubles this afternoon. They told me that I'm still the only guy who has bothered trading in retro stuff. Guy even took the Game Boy with the scratched up screen that I found under my sink and didn't charge me a refurb fee as long as I was willing to do a preorder. So I chose Pokemon Moon which I have absolutely no intention of purchasing to get the 40% bump. Then, I added a $3 Marvel action figure to the total to add another 20% and after buying a $10 PSN card, I ended up with $39.03 in credit. The associate said I can move the preorder to a different game at a later date but there's nothing I want to preorder. What options do I have here?
move the preorder to a different game but only put $5 down, if you arent comfortable just cancelling out right. but just an fyi, the refurb fee was probably going to be $0, since all retro consoles are suppose to be sent out they should all be marked to be refurbished.

Where do you find these coupons like is it in the pur account ?
active offers at poweruprewards.com

I have this wonderful free shipping on a blast from the past bundle coupon AND I'll be willing to give that up for a hardware bonus coupon! Let make a trade

I forgot the coupon expires today and I was the jerk that came in 2 minutes before closing. He told me they take a long time and I mentioned how the coupon expires tomorrow. He let me trade in one so I traded in my GBC for $45. Oh well, at least I used my coupon. My living room is a mess though...

I forgot the coupon expires today and I was the jerk that came in 2 minutes before closing. He told me they take a long time and I mentioned how the coupon expires tomorrow. He let me trade in one so I traded in my GBC for $45. Oh well, at least I used my coupon. My living room is a mess though...
Same here on the mess. I try to keep as many of my retro games as possible boxed up and after trying to locate my doubles, I have stacks of carts and game cases all over the place. I'm too tired to rebox everything at the moment. I truly understand now why some people have gone completely digital.

Same here on the mess. I try to keep as many of my retro games as possible boxed up and after trying to locate my doubles, I have stacks of carts and game cases all over the place. I'm too tired to rebox everything at the moment. I truly understand now why some people have gone completely digital.
I got to clean it up before my wife comes home and freaks lol.

I'm kind of bummed but it's definitely my fault. I was looking to trade in an NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, GBC, GBA SP, and a DS Lite. This would have been $405 and I would have easily been able to recoup that for cheap at the annual 50% off sale at my local retro store :(

move the preorder to a different game but only put $5 down, if you arent comfortable just cancelling out right. but just an fyi, the refurb fee was probably going to be $0, since all retro consoles are suppose to be sent out they should all be marked to be refurbished.
The associate was trying to get a preorder. I figured that out right away. Since I have enough credit on my account, I think I might purchase Pokemon Moon and then return it the next day to get the full value of the trade credit back. I did the same thing with Doom a few months back and they were none the wiser. I don't like drawing a lot of attention to myself when I'm trying to maximize trade bumps since I go to that store often.

So what if I told you that I had a n64 clear lime green system with an expansion pak and perfect dark lent to a friend. This friend's mom sold it at a yard sale after he moved out.

My n64 is one thing....

All these years finishing all the challenges on single player, 2 player, 3 player, and 4 players....... Gone!

I missed out on $200 extra bucks due to my mess of a home , couldn't find the AV x Power for my back up saturn, dreamcast , a/v for snes or charger for my sp

oh well

got about $325 for 2 N64, 1 GC 2 GBA's, 1 GBC,  GB pockets , got rejected for 2 gbcs and 1 gb pocket due to the serial number being ripped off

thanks to dealzg for the coupon trade :D

Man.. my wife and I finally agreed to trade in our two launch PS4s and combine towards one PS4 Pro.

I go to initialize/format our consoles, I have a 2TB hard drive in mine and it's taking HOURS.. hoooooours. Ugh so slow.

Then I come here and see that there is an extra hardware trade in coupon but it expired TODAY.

Crap, just my luck :(

What can I do to maximize our TIV now?

Can I trade the two systems in and preorder towards any games for a bonus (but only put like $5 towards said game cancel later etc?)

So what is the deal wth the trade in deal mentioned on Thursday with tade in current gen game $3 or more & get $10 off CoD coupon? I'm talking about the $10 off coupon & not the 20% extra trade. It's not listed on the website.

Thanks in advance.
For everyone asking, here's the deal with the Call of duty deal:

-It's for Pro Members

-Any Xbone orPS4 game you trade in worth a minimum of $3 dollars will net you a $10 off certificate in you Power up account.

-These certs are being issued in waves so if you plan on getting in on this deal for the midnight I'd do it early in the week so you'll get the coupon before the midnight release.

-No idea when/or how often the waves of coupons are issued so don't freak out if you don't see it in a day.

That's about all I the info I could get. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back