GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop doing more server maintenance I assume? Getting a lot of these errors this morning "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable." I'm going to have to restart my query and hope they are done.

Just a heads up for people doing the 40% credit toward Pokemon; after the first time, you can keep adding $1 per trade transaction and still get the 40%.

There is supposed to be some trade in special for the pspro starting tomorrow. Not sure what but one of the associates told me to hold my trades until then

I still find it funny how all of your think the PS4 Pro is worth the upgrade when the games are only upscaled to 4k not true 4k and no 4k blu ray player.  

Well considering that some games can do native 4K and it can increase framerates, it probably will be worth it for some people.
There is zero way the ps4pro is gonna do native 4k at anywhere close to 60fps so any game that touts native 4k either really isnt 4k or your gonna have framerates in the teens or 20s, the gpu and cpu in a pro just doesnt have the power. If you doubt this do some research and look up the power it takes PCs to do 4k @ 60fps.

Im excited for the pro, hope theres a %50 trade in bonus as I plan on buying it day one. I didn't like how Sony kept quiet since the announcement though, but so far the reviews seem positive.

I can care less about 4k gaming it's the improved possibilities towards 1080p games that has me excited. Hopefully developers make it happen, it's a new ecosystem for console gaming

There is zero way the ps4pro is gonna do native 4k at anywhere close to 60fps so any game that touts native 4k either really isnt 4k or your gonna have framerates in the teens or 20s, the gpu and cpu in a pro just doesnt have the power. If you doubt this do some research and look up the power it takes PCs to do 4k @ 60fps.
Okay. Where did I say anything about 4K @ 60fps? The Last of Us is running native 4K @ 30 fps. Skyrim is native 4K. A few other games are so far as well. Also, like the people above mentioned, it improves PSVR, launch PS4s sound like a jet engine, and this has better Wifi if you don't have a hard wired connection. God forbid people are excited about an improved console.

Okay. Where did I say anything about 4K @ 60fps? The Last of Us is running native 4K @ 30 fps. Skyrim is native 4K. A few other games are so far as well. Also, like the people above mentioned, it improves PSVR, launch PS4s sound like a jet engine, and this has better Wifi if you don't have a hard wired connection. God forbid people are excited about an improved console.
I just think Sony dropped the ball with the 400 dollar price point esspecially with no 4k blu ray. Id love an upgraded system too but for the 200-250 after trading in an OG PS4 is meh to me. Trading up from the Xbone to Xbone S only cost me roughly 50 and it has a 4kblu ray player, and yes i realize the PS4pro has double the processing power the xbone S has but i still think the price different is kinda bs.

I just think Sony dropped the ball with the 400 dollar price point esspecially with no 4k blu ray. Id love an upgraded system too but for the 200-250 after trading in an OG PS4 is meh to me. Trading up from the Xbone to Xbone S only cost me roughly 50 and it has a 4kblu ray player, and yes i realize the PS4pro has double the processing power the xbone S has but i still think the price different is kinda bs.
And I'm getting it because f it why not?

You got a great deal on your Xbox upgrade. Both Gamestop and Best Buy were offering $125 for an Xbox One towards the S, which would be a $175 difference.

I need to know the values ASAP. I don't trust my source anymore after last week, but I was told 150 for the og ps4. That's bs. Nothing extra for the Xbox one. I have a broken box to move but 50 won't get it for me

I need to know the values ASAP. I don't trust my source anymore after last week, but I was told 150 for the og ps4. That's bs. Nothing extra for the Xbox one. I have a broken box to move but 50 won't get it for me
I don't trust your source either

Call of duty coupon is a little confusing to me.
Can the call of duty 10 coupon be used on a preowned copy?
I have to do a trade at the time of the coupon redemption right?

As someone mentioned earlier, the app is showing $150 for both PS4 and XB1 (1TB). Sounds like that manager has really shaken your Confidance.

Interesting I got a

11/23/2016   Pro Member Offer* $10 OFF CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE

11/23/2016   Pro Offer* $10 OFF CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE WITH XBOX 1 OR PS4 GAME TRADE

I wonder if I can stack both though the fine print says you cannot.

As someone mentioned earlier, the app is showing $150 for both PS4 and XB1 (1TB). Sounds like that manager has really shaken your Confidance.
Yes she has, hard to trust when I'm told a tiv as a promotion is the same that is posted now.

They've been good to me over the years, but I don't need to go into that. However, last week was a real embarrassment that I had to take heat for by worthless assholes.

Furthermore, there has to be more to a promotion than a system alone. Just don't see it being that bland.

Well if your trading in a PS4 Walmart takes it for $178.88 though the process may be a hassle for you and tax is not taken off for credit but you also have a Xbox One which has shit values everywhere but Gamestop.

I'm hoping it's $200 toward pro when trading in OG PS4.
Ah sold my launch PS4 I won from Taco Bell for $200 with an upgraded 1TB drive. Then used the cash to flip some games from Redbox to GameStop. Not going to pay anything out of pocket for the upgrade so I'm content. I was more worried the system would die then I really wanted the upgrade, don't have a 4K tv.

Officially announced by developers:

- Smite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Mantis Burn Racing (Native 4K@60FPS / Native 4K@30FPS for 4 player split-screen)
- Wheels of Aurelia (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe (Native 4K@60FPS)
- forma.8 (Native 4K@60FPS + 8xMSAA )
- Rez Infinite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- NBA 2K17 (Native 4K@60FPS + HDR)
- Bound (Native 4K@60FPS + MSAA x2 upscaled from MSAAx8 in normal gameplay / in VR mode: rendering to 4K internal screen which is then supersampled to 1080P display in PSVR + new effects like volumetric lights + sharper shadows)
- Viking Squad (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Neon Chrome (Native 4K@60FPS)

Officially announced by developers:

- Smite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Mantis Burn Racing (Native 4K@60FPS / Native 4K@30FPS for 4 player split-screen)
- Wheels of Aurelia (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe (Native 4K@60FPS)
- forma.8 (Native 4K@60FPS + 8xMSAA )
- Rez Infinite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- NBA 2K17 (Native 4K@60FPS + HDR)
- Bound (Native 4K@60FPS + MSAA x2 upscaled from MSAAx8 in normal gameplay / in VR mode: rendering to 4K internal screen which is then supersampled to 1080P display in PSVR + new effects like volumetric lights + sharper shadows)
- Viking Squad (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Neon Chrome (Native 4K@60FPS)
you sure thats not what they're aiming for? I just don't see full 4k with full 60 frames on ps4 pro. I don't see the processor being able to do that.

you sure thats not what they're aiming for? I just don't see full 4k with full 60 frames on ps4 pro. I don't see the processor being able to do that.
They arent, if you read Digital foundries review of the pro you will know that they said most game hit 1440p at 30 fps, there may be a few indie titles or smaller games that will hit 4k @ 60fps but most will be 1440 and 30fps. Some have where you can toggle between 4k native and 30fps or 60fps and lower resolution. So is the ps4pro a 4k gaming machine, yes and no, id call it 4kish.

They arent, if you read Digital foundries review of the pro you will know that they said most game hit 1440p at 30 fps, there may be a few indie titles or smaller games that will hit 4k @ 60fps but most will be 1440 and 30fps. Some have where you can toggle between 4k native and 30fps or 60fps and lower resolution. So is the ps4pro a 4k gaming machine, yes and no, id call it 4kish.
So it's not impossible to hit 4k@60fps as you previously stated. Okay.

Did the ps4 pro kick your dog or something?
That reminded me of this...ps4 pro envy lol

93072d11e4793cc2318f9864c32d2029.jpg

I dont have envy I could easily get it if I wanted. I just think scorpio will end up being the better console and Phil Spencer already said it wont be overpriced so until i get more info on scorpio ill stick with my launch ps4 unless there ends up being a great deal for one like with the xbone s.

I dont have envy I could easily get it if I wanted. I just think scorpio will end up being the better console and Phil Spencer already said it wont be overpriced so until i get more info on scorpio ill stick with my launch ps4 unless there ends up being a great deal for one like with the xbone s.
He said it's a premium console at a premium price.

Who knows how powrful scorpio will be but it's not going to do 4k/60 fps either.

I know this is a deals thread but I was wondering if anyone has played Titanfall 2 and could recommend it. For the record I liked the original Titanfall but quit because of the prestige challenges (it was 3rd 4th or 5th prestige, one of the challenges was just impossible, don't remember which). I like fast-paced games like CoD MW2 but don't care as much for the newer ones because they're slower and the TTK is higher. So Titanfall 2 seems like it'd be right up my alley but I'm just not sure if I wanna drop $60 on it for PC yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back