GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess today is last day to trade my Magma DS4 in toward Pokemon and get dat TIV
There was a PUR coupon sent out today or yesterday for 40% extra TIV for Pokemon Sun and Moon and it is good until the 19th. Check your active offers. I also received a few days ago an email coupon for the the same and it says it is good until the 20th.

Also according to Deader there is going to be a 50% TIV bonus on Tues and Wed

There was a PUR coupon sent out today or yesterday for 40% extra TIV for Pokemon Sun and Moon and it is good until the 19th. Check your active offers. I also received a few days ago an email coupon for the the same and it says it is good until the 20th.

Thanks I'll wait till then. The 40% is for everyone I believe toward sun or moon.

I got an email with a code for the 40% boost which seems to be the same as in my active offers. Seems odd that it runs concurrently to the automatic PO boost. Guess you have a couple days extra if you miss it today.

The Pokemon 40% preorder bonus didn't work for a PS1 game when I did it tonight. Yet it worked for a PS1 controller a couple days ago  :???:

I think right now would be a good time to use the b2g1 code from pro day to get games for one last flip before next week. I remember having a real hard time finding 3 Nintendo 3ds games to flip after black Friday week

I have a dumb question. My pro card is old, like old as dirt. Quite often I have to have credit put on a seperate card which is a pain. Had difficult is it to get a new membership card?

I have a dumb question. My pro card is old, like old as dirt. Quite often I have to have credit put on a seperate card which is a pain. Had difficult is it to get a new membership card
Getting a replacement PUR card is sort of a hassle, but I guess it depends if you're patient or not. I believe the last time I got a replacement card I called and was on hold for over an hour, then it took over a month for the new pur cards to arrive.

Didn't even think of that...good point. Thanks for the info guys! Guess I'll stick with the gift card.
I've read about it on here then I had it happen. I had $202 on a PUR card, I went into GameStop just before closing to spend $200, the next day the remaining balance on my card was wiped and I was unable to swipe or load anything more onto it.

So apparently when I returned my CoD: IW Legacy to a random Gamestop I was driving past, the employee cancelled my credit to my PUR card and applied it to a pre-order of Pokemon SUMO Dual Pack. I didn't even know until my local store called me saying I have a pre-order with them. I said I don't since I pre-ordered it from Amazon. I asked where was it made and it was the store I returned the game to. Luckily the manager called that store and cancelled the pre-order / put the credit onto a gift card for me.

I should call corporate on that store but I have no idea who applied the pre-order. Seriously Gamestop, not right. Happy they can deal with a cancelled pre-order at that store though.
I just want to see if I am following this. So, you returned to store A and store B called you for your preorder? So, employee from store A took your return then found out your home store and called them and made a preorder in your name using your credit? If so, definitely do a survey because this employee has too much time on his hands.

Getting a replacement PUR card is sort of a hassle, but I guess it depends if you're patient or not. I believe the last time I got a replacement card I called and was on hold for over an hour, then it took over a month for the new pur cards to arrive.
Been waiting for 5 weeks.... of course you can use the app for the card. I need the card mailed though so I can get another pin.

Hey guys i didn't get in on the pro day reupping my pru. If I renewed today would I get the b2g1 coupon by Tuesday or Wednesday for the 50% promo?

Trying to avoid paying taxes on a new PS4 Pro. Wondering if I can buy a Gamestop gift card with the full amount ($399.99) to neglect taxes on the purchase?
Trade Credit - Yes, you can dodge sales tax in some states.

Gift Card - You are subject to applicable sales tax.

Anyone know if the in store values are still higher for xbox one/ps4 controllers and what those values would be? They also have different values depending on which X1 controller, new white is 24$ , with 3.5 jack 22$ , non 3.5 is 20$. Wondering if the bases very in store as well ?

Anyone know if the in store values are still higher for xbox one/ps4 controllers and what those values would be? They also have different values depending on which X1 controller, new white is 24$ , with 3.5 jack 22$ , non 3.5 is 20$. Wondering if the bases very in store as well ?
Call your local store and ask?

Well sad day for me after the district manager reviewed my two accounts I got a district wide ban. I guess I can no longer flip and boomerang to Gamestop couldn't even pick up my copy of Pokemon Moon. Can't say I didn't have it coming.

Well sad day for me after the district manager reviewed my two accounts I got a district wide ban. I guess I can no longer flip and boomerang to Gamestop couldn't even pick up my copy of Pokemon Moon. Can't say I didn't have it coming.
what'd you do to bring attention to yourself (besides having two accounts)?

Honestly going in after work each time, buying and selling games was probably a waste of time. I only made about $500 last year and $300 this year in profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back