GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the the X1 Kinect is ringing up for $19.99 in store. The $20 coupon didn't work but the PUR10% discount didn't either. I think their system is down or malfunctioning.

Yes the the X1 Kinect is ringing up for $19.99 in store. The $20 coupon didn't work but the PUR10% discount didn't either. I think their system is down or malfunctioning.
I'll laugh if Gamestop is pulling out a Best Buy move. Power Up Rewards no longer works on Black Friday. I know their system is probably the problem,

Well, the coupon doesn't expire until the end of the month, and I'll bet the $19.99 price will still be good tomorrow at least. With luck, we can finangle a free Kinect.

I just love how all the seasonal hipster dipwads are at all the Gamestops around me now with their 7th grade face pubes they call beards, horn rim glasses, and awful piercings. I make polite conversation because video games are one of my primary hobbies but damn they are annoying.

"Oh man, FFVIII is a classic, can't believe you are trading it in!"

Well, I've beaten it three times so not much of a point in keeping it.

"Yeah man, I never made it all the way through but it's a classic! Tidus man!"

I paused for a good 5 seconds...yeah, good thing I'm not trading in FFX then?

Went right over his head as he kept mentioning random characters not in FFVIII. It's probably best these trade promotions are fairly short lived because I'd brain one of them before long.

Whatever fantasy gets your motor running with your 3rd grade education.
Much edge. Such attitude. So serious. Wow.

Quick Question guys in the BF Ad I saw that they have these OG Xbox 360 Bundles for 49.99 after rebate and saw that there is Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promotion do these systems qualify for the B2G1 offers?

I assume to trigger the 20% bonus, you just need to buy anything. A trade alone won't trigger the promo?
Hmmm I traded in my original Xbox console and got 26.40. Didn't know there was a trade in bonus but that would explain since base is 22. So no, no purchase necessary looks like.

To try and get my 4 Xbox One Kinects for free or not. Doubt anyone would purchase the coupons though.

Ratchet and Clank

Skyrim

Battleborn

Last of Us

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Boomerangs.

Am I confused or is there tons of potential for flips right now? Like, is the 50% bonus still going on, because for instance dark souls 3 is $20 at GameStop and trades in for higher than that with that bonus, but I can't find the ad to see if its still going on

Am I confused or is there tons of potential for flips right now? Like, is the 50% bonus still going on, because for instance dark souls 3 is $20 at GameStop and trades in for higher than that with that bonus, but I can't find the ad to see if its still going on
There are tons of flips.

Wanted to buy Dying Light The Following at Gamestop. A Gamestop near me says they have it. Went there and asked about it. Says they dont "have" it. ><

The 50% ended Wednesday. It's a 20% bonus now.

I dont wanna be a chump and ask what they are without looking myself, do you know how far back I'd have to go to see for myself
There's a thread you can search for about the Pre-Black Friday stuff, and it had flips in a sheet. However, note that the trade bonus is now 20%, not 50%. So, DS3is $20 and trades for $18.20 with PURP.

Wanted to buy Dying Light The Following at Gamestop. A Gamestop near me says they have it. Went there and asked about it. Says they dont "have" it. &gt;&lt;
That sucks. I'm about to go look for it as well. Only shows that one of 3 stores here has it on XB1, which concerns me. Otherwise, I'd have to go out of town or get the PS4 version.

To try and get my 4 Xbox One Kinects for free or not. Doubt anyone would purchase the coupons though.

Ratchet and Clank

Skyrim

Battleborn

Last of Us

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Boomerangs.
trade in last of us for 10.40 ? it cost 9.99 .40 cents 0_0 how is that amazing ?

I'm trying to get my two copies of killing floor I bought with a GC canceled so I can just go get them in store. Been on hold now for 55 minutes :|

Why can't you just cancel online.

do tell...

Did the coupon do it automatically? More info?

Was it preowned or refurbished?
Preowned.

Gonna assume some type of override.
Correct. The coupon wasn't working so they did an override. I didn't even have to ask them to do it, the guy asked his manager if he should just override it. (I did bring up that the coupon didn't have anything saying "doesn't work with any promotions or offers")

Tried it at 5:06. Did not work. Manager wasnt willing to override and called me a fandangaler lol
tumblr_m4ielfizSP1rwo22jo1_500.gif

Does the 20% TIV bonus apply to consoles like the 50% bonus did?

To everyone who used coupons multiple times, are you sure you didn't get manager overrides? Maybe because the system is down, the employees are just manually applying the coupon amount. Then the coupons aren't removed from your PUR account. They were never really used because the system is glitchy. I'm just speculating. 

Just got the free Kinect. Rings up $18 with PUR.

Couldn't wouldn't take anything off. Girl read all fine print and just overrided it after she said there's nothing that says excludes BF sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back