GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude was a fuckwad back in the day and he's a fuckwad now. Big surprise.
No, he's a fuckwad who feels that Reddit posts @ GS people = redemption.

Dude seriously needs to get a grip. Besides on whatever micro e-penis he's rocking these days, as that's tightly gripped in his hand 24/7.

Depends on the area really mine was stocked when I decided to use the B2G1 on my consoles. I'm honestly thinking about trading in my Darth Vader Ps4 and OG PS4 for $125. I would get a Pro but I heard that thing has problems on certain titles.
You mean you watched a YouTube video of an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, regurgitate a news article he found and doesn't actually own the system. There's nothing wrong with the ps4 pro, if you want one get one.

IATGC reminds me of the type of guy that had a fling with a girl who ends up leaving him for somebody else. He obsesses over her but will take the opportunity to bring her name up when nobody was even talking about her in the first place and talk trash about her in front of everybody else. He'll stalk her Facebook page everyday for pictures and posts for more fuel to badmouth her to people who don't even give a shit in the first place. That's seriously an unhealthy mental illness of some type. Only way to move on and better yourself is to grow up and LET IT GO ffs

I've been on CAG for a while and I remember dealing with IATCG from time to time. I took a break for a while here and missed the drama. Can so.eone message me the deal of what's going on with him?

A few days late, but I was able to snag a few games that I wanted during the all games B2G1 - a filler game that I was kind of interested in, a complete Vita copy of Trails of Cold Steel 2 and a complete FFXV Deluxe Edition! 

IATGC reminds me of the type of guy that had a fling with a girl who ends up leaving him for somebody else. He obsesses over her but will take the opportunity to bring up her name when nobody was even talking about her in the first place and trash talk about her in front of everybody else. He'll stalk her Facebook page everyday for pictures and posts for more fuel to badmouth her to people who don't even give a shit in the first place. That's seriously an unhealthy mental illness of some type. Only way to move on and better yourself is to grow up and LET IT GO. ffs
Well, he did have a date recently where she was a couple hundred pounds heavier than in her pictures, so he seems to be going through a rough spot.

I was actually just gonna trade in Bully for 360. It's at $8 base now, could it go up? Or did it already go up in response to the price increase?

It is $29.99 now
They've gotten much bolder with the midday price hikes. It was usually $5 and then the following week maybe a little more.
Ever since lost Odyssey, I've noticed they have no issue hiking as much as 300%/$15 withing hours of the announcement. Oblivion, BioShock infinite and injustice have been the biggest jumps going from $5 to $20. The orange box went from $20 to $35 I believe.
If Alice becomes bc I would almost expect a price jump to $45
This is all why I made sure to track down every game I wanted instead of waiting for garage sale season to roll back around.

I was actually just gonna trade in Bully for 360. It's at $8 base now, could it go up? Or did it already go up in response to the price increase?
Trade in doesn't usually increase immediately after a price bump. It was $7.70 just a few days ago. I usually wait until the next week, or at least the weekend to trade in. When rdr became bc trade in went from $4 to $14 then back to $4 all with a 1 week update lag

How many times do I have to beat it into you, IATCG is a separate asshole from Chris Chan.

Get your retards straight!
Yeah, when I would talk about my adventures in the Syracuse, NY area, IATCG would respond as he hit the same areas. He said he'd come up from Pennsylvania for his work and hit everything on his way. Seems like Chris Chan is from Virginia or some shit.

Not the same person.

Amazon Warehouse Deals has a hand full of Bully's for 360 for $23.xx right now and they also show a 25% discount which come out to $17.xx  not to bad compared to GS new price.

I traded until dawn, loading human, dbz Xenoverse 2, and gravity rush remastered. They gave me $10 extra on Gravity Rush, and $3 extra on DBZ, and I don't know why, I didn't buy anything.

I traded until dawn, loading human, dbz Xenoverse 2, and gravity rush remastered. They gave me $10 extra on Gravity Rush, and $3 extra on DBZ, and I don't know why, I didn't buy anything.
Probably because of their "save $50 when you trade in 2 select games". Both dbz and gravity rush are on the list and the bumps bought it to $25 before PUR bonus.

I wonder if Batman Arkham Knight is worth $10 plus tax.  I just got into this gen on Black Friday.  Trades in for $3 so I think I'd get my money's worth after a few months. 

Yeah, when I would talk about my adventures in the Syracuse, NY area, IATCG would respond as he hit the same areas. He said he'd come up from Pennsylvania for his work and hit everything on his way. Seems like Chris Chan is from Virginia or some shit.

Not the same person.
Yeah, Cheapest lives in his parents basement in eastern PA.

Got one of those, your games are worth this much emails. Looking like a trade bump tomorrow. 12/16-12/19

Super Smash Brothers Wii U is $30 +$3 for PUR.

I just got one of those emails saying your games are worth yadda yadda... It had Zelda OOT listed as $12.50 for basic credit and it says on top Promotional values guaranteed 12/16/16-12/19/16. I checked the value on the website and it says $8.80 so possible last hurrah of the year weekend bump.

Do you need to trade in 2 at a time for $50? Or will they give me $25 for 1?
Well the answer to this question is no, but I have an unrelated and unanswered question: Does bringing more than 2 work? i.e. would I get $75 for three games on the list? $100 for four games on the list? Or would I have to do those transactions separately?

Seige is at a 22.50 base. I think it was just sale somewhere for like $20. Looks like a lot of pokemon games are at a $25 base going through my emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back