GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
so I just came back from a b2g1 run and got denied on using my cyber monday certs. they scanned through but wouldn't take off any amount. Anyone else experience this?
In my store, they refused to scan it, said that even though it scans it's not supposed to...because the cyber monday certs are only to be used on regular price games not games that are b2g1 smh it was my only cert I used that day too lol

Anyways with the Cyber Monday coupons, I found that for me if you leave the app running in the background on the Active Offers page, u can always access the coupons even after you use them, but the register might recognize it being used before so I don't know about those people that use the same coupon multiple times per day lol... but if u exit the app then they will disappear the next time u launch it.

In my store, they refused to scan it, said that even though it scans it's not supposed to...because the cyber monday certs are only to be used on regular price games not games that are b2g1 smh it was my only cert I used that day too lol

Anyways with the Cyber Monday coupons, I found that for me if you leave the app running in the background on the Active Offers page, u can always access the coupons even after you use them, but the register might recognize it being used before so I don't know about those people that use the same coupon multiple times per day lol... but if u exit the app then they will disappear the next time u launch it.
If that's the case then everyone should screenshot the coupons.

Well prices for some games exploded after the B2G1 last gen sale ended. You would think it would be the other way around but no. Prototype, Batman Return X1 also increased in price.

if you can find just dance 2016 at best buy for the 360 or wii, you can flip it for 4-7 dollaroos.
I decided to take the risk and order 3 X360 for shipping since no BB around me would do store-pickup unless I waited until the 28th. Expected to arrive Wednesday, hopefully the TIV stays relatively up or around there.

Oh and by the way, is the $5 coupon (code) for trades still active in their database?

I decided to take the risk and order 3 X360 for shipping since no BB around me would do store-pickup unless I waited until the 28th. Expected to arrive Wednesday, hopefully the TIV stays relatively up or around there.

Oh and by the way, is the $5 coupon (code) for trades still active in their database?
Debating if I should do the same. The further BestBuy reads off less than 3 in stock and don't want to go out if there isn't going to that many, but don't wanna wait.

$5 is still active btw

Not too surprised. I think I'll crack one of the controllers open to check its condition and cleanliness. I'm just surprised the d-pads seem so ill-fitting. The actual plastic and rubber bits look simple enough online that unless something is torn it should be okay. Unless someone replaced original d-pads with knock-offs. Or the controllers themselves are knock-offs. Or this is exactly how NES controllers have always been but I never looked that closely.

Do I really only have 7 days to decide if I want to return them, or would they fall under the holiday return policy too?

TIV will likely drop by then if it's part of the weekend bump.

So lately I've noticed some stores around me have started requiring I have the PRO day $5 card physically in hand to enter the code.  Seems like my district is starting to crack down on this.  So I was denied.  Do you guys still get them from employees when you visit them or are they only just taking them in to take them out of circulation?

So lately I've noticed some stores around me have started requiring I have the PRO day $5 card physically in hand to enter the code. Seems like my district is starting to crack down on this. So I was denied. Do you guys still get them from employees when you visit them or are they only just taking them in to take them out of circulation?
They're still handing them out here.

They are probably cracking down because of people abusing them by showing a picture when you are supposed to have the physical card handed to you by that store.

I am assuming by now that the few email addreases still requesting accessing to the old sheet link now is probably a lurkers or gs corporate employees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am assuming by now that the few email addreases still requesting accessing to the old sheet link now is probably a lurkers or gs corporate employees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Probably lurkers, if GS corporate is too stupid to make sure that boomerangs never exist then I doubt they'd care about your sheet

Little Jimmy has a game he wants to trade into gamestop today. He wants to take advantage of a preorder trade in bonus for buying that godawful game No Man's Sky. Currently there is a 20% bonus for buying No Man's Sky and a 30% bonus for Crap Of Duty Infinity. His game that he bought on release day last week from best buy trades in for $8. Jimmy is also a Pro member.

$8 x Pro(10%) x (20%)= X

A.) Solve for x

Yes or No

A.) Jimmy has to buy something.

B.) Can he get the 30% and 20% bonus?

C.) Did he have to buy the game at gamestop to trade it back in?

D.) Will they start handing out copies of No Mans Sky for free by spring?

E.) What list? Wheres this list!? Why wont people tell me. Whats the trade value? I'm too lazy to use the app that is on my phone I spent more time asking for the TIV than I would have just looking it up.

Little Jimmy has a game he wants to trade into gamestop today. He wants to take advantage of a preorder trade in bonus for buying that godawful game No Man's Sky. Currently there is a 20% bonus for buying No Man's Sky and a 30% bonus for Crap Of Duty Infinity. His game that he bought on release day last week from best buy trades in for $8. Jimmy is also a Pro member.

$8 x Pro(10%) x (20%)= X

A.) Solve for x

Yes or No

A.) Jimmy has to buy something.

B.) Can he get the 30% and 20% bonus?

C.) Did he have to buy the game at gamestop to trade it back in?

D.) Will they start handing out copies of No Mans Sky for free by spring?

E.) What list? Wheres this list!? Why wont people tell me. Whats the trade value? I'm too lazy to use the app that is on my phone I spent more time asking for the TIV than I would have just looking it up.
This

is wrong

If your gonna teach a math lesson

Get your bonuses right $8 + ($8 X ($10%+20%)) = $10.40

or Base Value X (100% + bonus + PUR)

$8 X (100%+20%+10%) = 8 X (1.30) = $10.40

not $8 X 20% X 10% = $8 X .20 X .10 = $0.16

Sorry to jumping in here but had to sneak onto my sons computer to do this ....i am desperately trying to get him Battlefield 1 on PS4 for as cheap as I ca find it cuz single Mom and just lost my job... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
You are only 21 years old, your child should not be playing Battlefield.

Sorry to jumping in here but had to sneak onto my sons computer to do this ....i am desperately trying to get him Battlefield 1 on PS4 for as cheap as I ca find it cuz single Mom and just lost my job... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
*has to sneak onto computer*

*posts same comment in 8 threads*

*Account made hours ago*

Seems legit

I need to return a Dead Rising 4, with a gift receipt, for $59.99. Would I still get $59.99 back even though they just dropped the price to $39.99? Not sure how gift receipts work since it doesn't show the price that was paid for the game

I need to return a Dead Rising 4, with a gift receipt, for $59.99. Would I still get $59.99 back even though they just dropped the price to $39.99? Not sure how gift receipts work since it doesn't show the price that was paid for the game
they can do it, just make them aware of that fact.

15492624_1432690566750865_2225293955453441971_n.jpg
$50 credit for a Dualshock 4 or Xbox One Controller. Guess I know what to spend my B2G1 coupons on.

$150 or $157.35 - $47.69 X 2 = $54.62 This will be great.

Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens on 3DS is $7.99 right now at Best Buy with GCU and trades in for $18.75 at gamestop with PUR and $5 bonus coupon.

Just sayin'

Just called a GS, they said that the $50 credit is towards a Elite controller. Also the Blue Xbox One S comes with the $30 gift card in-store now, instead of online only.

Just called a GS, they said that the $50 credit is towards a Elite controller. Also the Blue Xbox One S comes with the $30 gift card in-store now, instead of online only.
Current trade in for Elite controller is $55 with PUR. Is the $50 on top of the current trade in value for a total of $105? Seems too good to be true, but doesn't make sense if they give a guarantee of $50 when the current trade in value is $55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back