GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked if they had the Gwent Witcher dlc pack and the guy was like "yeah we do". Proceeds to type something into the computer and a couple seconds later "I must have been mistaken, we don't have it". Lol, okay.

I'm having second thoughts about the Wii U that I just bought. I want to use the Switch preorder bonus if I can. I got a deal on it on ebay that came with 6 games for $253. I'll be trading in the games though except Super Mario 3D World. It came with Smash, Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Nintendo land, 3D World, and Mario Kart 8. I'll be keeping an eye on a %50 extra deal again. I''ll try to play all the games that I can. I've only played a little bit of Splatoon. It's an ok game so far. I just need practice. I've already bought some games for it though so I might decide to keep it.

pur_feb17.jpg

At some point this will be the PUR offers for next month.

Is there a limit on how many times I can use the $5 coupon?

Also does anybody know if Gamestop carries Disney GC? If so can you buy them with GS GC?

Is there a limit on how many times I can use the $5 coupon?
I've used that coupon more times than I can even remember lol. I've used it with 30% boosts, 50% boosts, free shirts, console trade ins, and with multiple of the previous combined.

Get a route and do your trade ins one at a time at different times of the day each time you hit the route. Different employees give the card infinite uses.

I just purchased a Nintendo New 3DS XL Galaxy to ship from the GS website using a combination of trade credit and my credit card. After receiving it in the mail, is it possible to do a return/re-buy in-store? I'm planning on trading in my old 3DS XL for more credit during that same visit. The reason that I don't trade in my 3DS XL right now is because I need to do a system transfer.

Shout out to this thread got the gwent card pack guy didn't even make me pay a penny told me to just take it didn't want to give me change. I'll try another one tomorrow see what I can get. I really do want the dlc as I've never played it. I have witcher 3 on Xbox though but the DLC is stand alone right?

Shout out to this thread got the gwent card pack guy didn't even make me pay a penny told me to just take it didn't want to give me change. I'll try another one tomorrow see what I can get. I really do want the dlc as I've never played it. I have witcher 3 on Xbox though but the DLC is stand alone right?
The DLC is PS4 only.

Edit: I should say that the DLC in the Gwent pack is for PS4 only.

Be careful using the digital coupon on your phone. I used it about 8 times last week and now I'm on "probation". "Email from corporate yadda yadda".

Pretty sure it was the girl at the mall that called it in. She hates me and emailed corporate this time last year on me. I should have known better...

If i pre-ordered a game, and haven't picked it up yet, but now it's lower in price, do they just give me back the difference?

If i pre-ordered a game, and haven't picked it up yet, but now it's lower in price, do they just give me back the difference?
Not sure what you mean, do you mean if it's cheaper at GS or somewhere else like BB? Either way just cancel it, transfer it, or get a gift receipt and return it.

Not sure what you mean, do you mean if it's cheaper at GS or somewhere else like BB? Either way just cancel it, transfer it, or get a gift receipt and return it.
Just meant I have an old pre order for $59.99 (plus tax) paid in full. I never picked it up and now it's $24.99. I'll try to just transfer to another game I suppose.

:ps4: The Last Guardian: $34.19 GS -> $27.50 BB

Only semi-decent mover I can find :/
Is there ever a good time to move GS credit to BB except during the 50% trade in bumps? Serious question since now that I have PUR I'd prefer just to trade in at GS then move credit to BB for preorders.

perfect timing, need some more netflix money. i assume this works fine if paying with credit?
It'll work. I've paid it with credit before. Just be sure to include the gamestop gift card because their system does not prompt the cashier to include the free gift card.

It'll work. I've paid it with credit before. Just be sure to include the gamestop gift card because their system does not prompt the cashier to include the free gift card.
huh? If they don't get prompted, how do they put the credit on a GS card? Does the transaction continue and if you close it out, you lose the $5?

huh? If they don't get prompted, how do they put the credit on a GS card? Does the transaction continue and if you close it out, you lose the $5?
Yup. I've handed them a gift card and tell them to put $10. It automatically gets zero'd out. I did the $60 netflix and get a $10 GS gc.

For security reasons I have changed the location of the sheets again.

Sheet

I would edit the WIki of this thread but the edit button is broken on the wiki post.

Yup. I've handed them a gift card and tell them to put $10. It automatically gets zero'd out. I did the $60 netflix and get a $10 GS gc.
Awesome, thanks for this info! I think I'll grab two GCs from the Samsung pay deal, buy 2 Netflix, then use the remaining credit plus bonus $10 to grab two Hulu cards.

Awesome, thanks for this info! I think I'll grab two GCs from the Samsung pay deal, buy 2 Netflix, then use the remaining credit plus bonus $10 to grab two Hulu cards.
I was so ready to do this same thing (minus the hulu), but I don't have a Samsung phone, and my wife's is too old. Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back