GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Double trade credit" for Pro members. on Pro day.  So.. let's say the game is $10 pro credit... you'll get $20?  Just for example if anyone can clarify.

"Double trade credit" for Pro members. on Pro day. So.. let's say the game is $10 pro credit... you'll get $20? Just for example if anyone can clarify.

Lol yea you definitely read that wrong lolololol where's that schatner gif when you need it?!

"Double trade credit" for Pro members. on Pro day. So.. let's say the game is $10 pro credit... you'll get $20? Just for example if anyone can clarify.
Sadly, no. It means if the base value is $10, Pros get $12 instead of the usual $11.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So, does that mean the bonus for trading towards Biohazard gets doubled? I'm still confused.
No, they are not stackable. One or the other.

Pro Day Bonus:

You get your normal 10% PUR and an additional 10% or a total of 20% no strings attached.

The RE7 Bonus:

You get your normal 10% PUR and an additional 20% or a total of 30% for buying RE7.

Weird question. I wanna trade in an old Nintendo system and super Nintendo system both with controllers and power cord. I don't have the original tv adapter cords but will the red, yellow, and white cords work for them to take them?
Heck, I hate to see people trading in good old stuff to gamestop, I'll give you 30 cash plus 10 shipping for that snes if it works.

I'll also buy any old games, Ive heard gamestop is real finicky about older games, they dont take any with writing on them, or stickers, or even the slightest scratches, dings or imperfections. I dont care about that, I just want the games.

I'll also buy any old games, Ive heard gamestop is real finicky about older games, they dont take any with writing on them, or stickers, or even the slightest scratches, dings or imperfections. I dont care about that, I just want the games.
Must be YMMV because I've traded in tons of 'well used' retro games and no one ever mentioned anything about their condition when I traded them in.

So Gamestop's website has the NES Classic Edition bundles available.  Is it pretty easy to return the unwanted items in store?  I literally just want the NES but all they have are the bundles.....

So Gamestop's website has the NES Classic Edition bundles available. Is it pretty easy to return the unwanted items in store? I literally just want the NES but all they have are the bundles.....
The store page specifically states you can't do that. Don't know if that makes it impossible, but that's what it says.

So Gamestop's website has the NES Classic Edition bundles available. Is it pretty easy to return the unwanted items in store? I literally just want the NES but all they have are the bundles.....
The store page specifically states you can't do that. Don't know if that makes it impossible, but that's what it says.
Buying a bundle of things and returning everything you don't want from that bundle is I think against the rules, but in my experience one of the rules they are willing to bend frequently. Just make sure to bring the invoice with you.

just in store, but be prepared to fight for all your "pro day" perks. last time i was told those were only for people that renewed or signed up for PUR that day. time before that they had no idea what was going on.
Yep it's always a complete clusterfuck

Anything regarding cricket activations getting a bonus? I think a bunch of people on Slickdeals abused the offer last time. $50 for activating a phone, you got a free phone, and you could get the $30 plan, cancel after a month and be ahead $20 or something like that.

Reading this page has been an emotional rollercoaster.

Technically it's an extra 9% off since they will take both 10% off separately.
debbie-downer-iii-o.gif

Starting 2/15, get 50% bonus credit for game and accessory trades towards a Nintendo Switch game or accessory reserve. Ends on 2/26.
tumblr_mj3y0eHewe1rgqdieo1_250.gif

Starting 2/15, get 50% bonus credit for game and accessory trades towards a Nintendo Switch game or accessory reserve. Ends on 2/26.
Do you think there's any chance the 50% bonus may apply if the trades are put towards a Nintendo Switch console preorder? Maybe GS wouldn't like to promote that if it's possible, but there are no more console preorders available.

I'm just speculating. I have the console preordered at GS but the games I want preordered on Amazon for the 20% off.

Please let the Wii U game values hold, I actually have a game I want to preorder and could just dump 13-14 games in one go.

Loving the commentary so far too.

Praise the 50% boost. I've been sitting on a copy of Pokemon Diamond for a while now. I hope there are some break even boomerangs because I need to liquidate all my points on both of my accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back