GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, apparently Horizon Zero Dawn and Halo Wars 2 are already set to a $25 base. Don't know if it is just a place holder or not.

Well they are selling Gamestop.com Reward Certificates. $50 $25 and $10 which also net you free value shipping. The amount of scammers selling points online might now have a field day unfortunately. 

Well they are selling Gamestop.com Reward Certificates. $50 $25 and $10 which also net you free value shipping. The amount of scammers selling points online might now have a field day unfortunately.
I thought they were good for in-store purchases only.

I do see "Valid toward the purchase of one single in-store and in-stock pre-owned item only". Is that why you think it is good for .com orders?

I thought they were good for in-store purchases only.

I do see "Valid toward the purchase of one single in-store and in-stock pre-owned item only". Is that why you think it is good for .com orders?
When you go to redeem points, click the digital tab. Boom GameStop.com certificates

I went in yesterday to get a trade quote for all of my stuff.

Ill see how much i gain/lose from the bump next week.

190 was my quote from last night no bonus other than pur.

If i receive less than 285, then the 50% bump was all smoke

For those that aren't checking the Pro Day topic here's the ad

16640824_1344327378994721_6276189758058691944_n.jpg

16603155_1344327398994719_8716010340472053471_n.jpg

Yo so when do they usually drop values? Ezio collection at target for PS4 is had for 15 bucks after 30% off and base value is 17 plus 8 for 50% switch bonus next weds. What's the limit on games if same type you can trade in at once?

Yo so when do they usually drop values? Ezio collection at target for PS4 is had for 15 bucks after 30% off and base value is 17 plus 8 for 50% switch bonus next weds. What's the limit on games if same type you can trade in at once?
Typically value drops around Tuesdays or Wednesdays, can only do 1 per store, no more than 4 copies total in 30 days. I am actually setting on a handful of these in hopes GS, BB may have decent values next week with the bonus.

I'm confused how is it 15? It shows online that it's 59.99 and what's the 30% off? I have been looking for something like this to pay off my switch stuff haha

I'm confused how is it 15? It shows online that it's 59.99 and what's the 30% off? I have been looking for something like this to pay off my switch stuff haha
PS4 version only is 20 bucks at register. Not online and only for like two more days. Pre order discount is 30% plus a buck for the pre order card. So 15ish bucks.

PS4 version only is 20 bucks at register. Not online and only for like two more days. Pre order discount is 30% plus a buck for the pre order card. So 15ish bucks.
I'm stupid I was at target last night and saw that haha
$20 at register? Is it the sale price on the tag in the aisle or just what it's ringing up as?

I'm stupid I was at target last night and saw that haha
$20 at register? Is it the sale price on the tag in the aisle or just what it's ringing up as?
🙄Does it matter where it's tagged? How about you go buy it at target and you find out for yourself.

BTW, I totally 100% agree with the first 2 words of your post.🙄

🙄Does it matter where it's tagged? How about you go buy it at target and you find out for yourself.

BTW, I totally 100% agree with the first 2 words of your post.🙄
You don't have to be rude. I'm just asking cause the guys at my target are jerks so it usually takes a little work. No need for hostility.

You don't have to be rude. I'm just asking cause the guys at my target are jerks so it usually takes a little work. No need for hostility.
There is a number of ways to verify the price, the most absolute way is just checking on the red price scanners at Target. You will have to enter the DPCI#. This number is 207341634. If there isn't buttons for numbers on the side of the scanner, you will have to either press the scree or press one of the four black buttons on the scanner. This should bring up the number input screen. It will then show the name of the item if you enter the DPCI # correctly, and what aisle/etc. it is in. I know this method worked, as I use it whenever I go to buy anything at Target and don't feel like asking an associate to check the price for me. Alternatively, you can check brickseek, specifically target's brickseek page, enter the DPCI #, your zip code, and see what the price/inventory reflects in your area. Generally the price is correct on brickseek, however sometime it is incorrect, so it's always just best to check at the store. Brickseek has the advantage of showing inventory, whereas I don't believe the red scanners do. That and you don't have to drive all the way to the store to check the price/inventory, when you can just do it from home.

Lol why don't you just use the app?
I think he either works there or at least is there fairly regularly. That, plus the TIV of some things in the app haven't lined up with what is shown in stores on occasion, and what is shown in stores is gospel. Still sounds like overkill, though. :)

So to trade in my New Nintendo 3DS that didn't bring a charger I need a charger before GameStop takes it as trade? Seriously fuck GameStop. How is the system not complete when it didn't bring a charger in the box. Then guy proceeds to beg me to renew my Pro Membership. Seriously I cant wait till these people go out of business.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So to trade in my New Nintendo 3DS that didn't bring a charger I need a charger before GameStop takes it as trade? Seriously fuck GameStop. How is the system not complete when it didn't bring a charger in the box. Then guy proceeds to beg me to renew my Pro Membership. Seriously I cant wait till these people go out of business.

They are mistaken.

They are mistaken.
Thank you. Now I feel even worse. Ugh I swear man. Luckily I walked out with my 3ds. I'll just trade it in at another one later and if they guy is legit and doesn't try to screw me I'll renew my Pro with him/her.

Is there anything I can point out so they don't pull the "you need a charger" to trade in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back