GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyi if you are setting on a b2g1 coupon for renewing pro, you can buy mulitple games and get them free. Just did 9 games in one trans and got 3 of them free. More profit!

Fyi if you are setting on a b2g1 coupon for renewing pro, you can buy mulitple games and get them free. Just did 9 games in one trans and got 3 of them free. More profit!
really :eek:o other cagamers said otherwise. i will give it a try when my membership run out in 5months.

What are you sending to BB? I have my PUR renewal and wouldn't mind boomeranging some things but I'm having a hard time identifying 9 to send back n forth.

I maybe reading the sheets wrong but are there any good credit movers from Gamestop to best buy? I've got about $450 dollars at Gamestop I'm going to try flipping. Otherwise, I'll use some cash I've got set aside.

Also, just a public service anouncement: remember that you can view your previous transactions on the mobile site under points history. This helps keep track of what games you traded in on what dates (useful for me to check when I last flipped Mordor so I don't exceed any limits). It might also help you ballpark $$$ limits if you're up against the $2k cap (although no dollar amounts are provided).

What are you sending to BB? I have my PUR renewal and wouldn't mind boomeranging some things but I'm having a hard time identifying 9 to send back n forth.
Not sending anything to BB as i did most of that last week with the 50%. Just doing a decent boomerang back to GS to help pay the rest of my switch off.

What do you guys think about the TIV for Pokemon games right now? Is it worth it to trade in now or wait for better values? ORAS TIV is definitely bad and I'll wait on that, but I'm tempted to trade in some older Pokemon games right now.

$279.99 is the used price of the Switch in the system. B2G1 works on multiple sets of 3. Five stores $300 profit 3 hours of time.

DAMN IT, traded in titanfall 2 yersterday for 29 and it bumped today
Had I known, I would have waited to trade the 5 games I traded this past Monday. As it stands, I only have one copy of Fire Emblem Conquest left, but that's getting flipped today since I need a PSN card for the current EA games sale.

What do you guys think about the TIV for Pokemon games right now? Is it worth it to trade in now or wait for better values? ORAS TIV is definitely bad and I'll wait on that, but I'm tempted to trade in some older Pokemon games right now.
Sun, Moon, HeartGold, SoulSilver, or Platinum are the only ones I would do. Investing in X,Y, OR, or AS is a bad idea.

They are usually based on how many they have in stock. I do not see X,Y, OR, or AS going up any time soon. I actually would not be surprised if X,Y, OR, and AS get a pre-owned price cut / sale some time after the Switch comes out.

My estimates show GS has about 15,000 pre-owned units each of OR , AS, X, and Y. Less then 6000 units each of Sun and Moon. SoulSilver at around 3,500 units. HeartGold is hovering just over 3000 units. Platinum about 3,800 units.

In 90 minutes I'll be gansta' game flippin' like peppa pig FTW

274791053_2063078.gif

Ok would it to be worth it to buy a used copy of Pokémon sun or moon and paper Mario color splash to flip tomorrow or Sunday with titanfall toward my Zelda switch?

Sun, Moon, HeartGold, SoulSilver, or Platinum are the only ones I would do. Investing in X,Y, OR, or AS is a bad idea.

They are usually based on how many they have in stock. I do not see X,Y, OR, or AS going up any time soon. I actually would not be surprised if X,Y, OR, and AS get a pre-owned price cut / sale some time after the Switch comes out.
Well that is not good news for me. I grabbed a bunch of different pokemon games during with the b2g1 proday coupon as an investment. Pokemon moon was the only one worthwhile lol. Hopefully the sale happens instead of the price cut so values can go back up.

Thanks blackbeard.

Its the great flipocalypse of 2017 weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit: I would highly recommend trading in MLB16 the show if you guys still havent, almost 20 with bonus and new one comes out in less then a month, dump it, dump it now!
Just found one of these at Goodwill. Sealed (Target clearance) for $8. Lots of Madden 16 for PS3 there too. Flips for a nice return.

I noticed only last gen sports game keep some trade value.

Xbox One Wireless Controller with 3.5mm Headset Jack Xbox One 114078
Xbox One Wireless Controller - Microsoft Xbox One 900136

I found these from a log from September, the one highlighted in yellow doesn't show up anymore, is that the one you are talking about?

Just checked the SKU it doesn't exist anymore.
Traded yesterday and found that Black controller with 3.5mm is SKU 131259

I am glad it isn't combined with the other old ones so I can still trade 4 of each every 30 days. These are my bread and butter flips.

My estimates show GS has about 15,000 pre-owned units each of OR , AS, X, and Y. Less then 6000 units each of Sun and Moon. SoulSilver at around 3,500 units. HeartGold is hovering just over 3000 units. Platinum about 3,800 units.
Personally, I'm keeping the Alpha and Omega Pokemon games from the Best Buy Deal of the Day they had last week because I'd barely make anything from flipping them even with the bump. Better to hold onto them. Again, Fire Emblem Conquest is the big flip winner from that sale.

really :eek:o other cagamers said otherwise. i will give it a try when my membership run out in 5months.
Helldweller is right. The coupon worked for me just now. Got 4 free games from a set of 12. Picked up Recore. Not really a boomerang but it trades back in at $12 base so a good filler since I initially found 11 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back