GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
LEGAL - 50% EXTRA TRADE CREDIT ON ALL TECH

Offer valid 3/13/17 - 3/19/17. Not valid toward system, game or accessory trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only.

LEGAL - 50% EXTRA TRADE CREDIT ON ALL TECH

Offer valid 3/13/17 - 3/19/17. Not valid toward system, game or accessory trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only.
hmm, i have about 3 or 4 fire tv sticks running around here, $15 wouldnt be too bad, especially since 2 of them were free.

hmm, i have about 3 or 4 fire tv sticks running around here, $15 wouldnt be too bad, especially since 2 of them were free.
Thanks for pointing that out. I got mine for free, too, and $15 for it would be nice.

Went to GS yesterday, Traded in Overwatch and Breath of the Wild for $90, then bought them right back with a copy of 1-2 Switch for $100 with my PUR B2G1 coupon.

Weirdly enough, the B2G1 coupon didn't work with those 3 games, but the employee was cool and manually put in the B2G1, which was especially cool since I was just buying my games back.

Thanks for pointing that out. I got mine for free, too, and $15 for it would be nice.

Went to GS yesterday, Traded in Overwatch and Breath of the Wild for $90, then bought them right back with a copy of 1-2 Switch for $100 with my PUR B2G1 coupon.

Weirdly enough, the B2G1 coupon didn't work with those 3 games, but the employee was cool and manually put in the B2G1, which was especially cool since I was just buying my games back.
If you did back to back transaction, thats dngerous as shit. Im glad your people are cool because all it takes is one to flag your account.

I remember someone mentioning being able to look at previous trades you made on your PUR account. I found the recent transactions, which shows the points earned on a specific date but is there any way to dig deeper and see which games I traded on those days?

18b.jpg

If you did back to back transaction, thats dngerous as shit. Im glad your people are cool because all it takes is one to flag your account.
Actually traded Overwatch at a different store, but traded BotW and bought it back in the same transaction so I dunno if that counts as back-to-back.

Maybe it's worse than that.

Thankfully there are no Jr. Detectives in my area and everyone that works at my local GS is cool and super friendly. I think that they've acknowledged that I'm mostly flipping new games but I'm preordering stuff and bringing in "used" games and that helps their COL numbers at the end of the day.

I've been temp banned from trading at GS before after trading a metric shiftton of Skylanders for cash last year. If I get banned again, it's not the end of the world.

lol

GameStop Fun fact!
The $5 dollar card I received today is thicker card stock than the previous cards.

Cabelas Africa adventure I picked up for $9 at Walmart traded in for $23 with the switch bonus + card.
A victory is mine!

I know that it might vary, but how long does that typically take?

I received this message like a week ago but no points: "GameStop: Thanks! You are signed up for recurring messages. Your 1000 pts will be credited within 30 days. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&DataRatesMayApply"

Follow up. What to do with 20k? I rarely shop at GS since I have prime and GCU.
Save it for November and Cyber Monday when they do certs at half off. Gets lots of different denominations and use them when they do some B2G1 used promo then trade them all in during a stealth boost + 50% promo + boomerang weekend and walk away with fat stacks of credit!

My home store is clutch. They worked hard to cop me two Masters from different states. Beard your sheet was MVP but the role players put on tonight.

Uncharted 4 dropped to $17.99 preowned for PUR pro. New is $59.99.
http://m.gamestop.co...iefs-end/116405
Oh, GS u so crazy!!
Or they're just to clear out some used copies before the new version (dlc story + MP) comes out...also GS is most likely not authorized to drop the price on the new copies

I have a copy of Resident Evil 7 delux with the warranty. It's not loading properly now so I should be able to bring it in and get another delux edition as a replacement right? Or will they try to exchange for something of lower value like a standard version of worse a used copy.

Spend 15 minutes and load Kodi and a few sources onto these and unload them on Craigslist in a day for easy $50 a pop
I don't think he is going to a) have any idea what you're talking about or b) want to figure out what your talking about or c) spend 5 minutes googling what you said followed by spending 15 minutes doing what you said then multiplying the 15 by 3 or 4.

I don't think he is going to a) have any idea what you're talking about or b) want to figure out what your talking about or c) spend 5 minutes googling what you said followed by spending 15 minutes doing what you said then multiplying the 15 by 3 or 4.
I know right. But will probably spend a few hours going to 3 or 4 different gamestops to use the $5 card for each one.

Spend 15 minutes and load Kodi and a few sources onto these and unload them on Craigslist in a day for easy $50 a pop

2 of them already have kodi installed, but im not going back in time to when craigslist was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back