GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
switch200trade.jpg

***Nintendo Switch Trade: Offer valid 3/20/17-3/26/17. Valid toward a new Nintendo Switch system.
Has this been confirmed? I wouldn't mind trading in my ps4 since I already upgraded to the PS4 Pro.

Possible stack with the PUR +$25 trade-in?

Double this. Any employees on here know what's going on?? :?: :?: :?:

I'm sitting on some points, but not enough to get that lifesize Alien egg I want! :pray:
I just checked the catalog...most of the things I want are gone....ugh... Just want to know if the change is for the better or worse so should we save points or not if the rewards will be better or worse....

Guys, Gamestop currently has a "buy four preowned games ($4.99 or below) for $10" which apply to PS3, XB360 and PS4 games so you can mix and match, not sure if it applies to any other system but its a great way to get several games for damn cheap and if you can get ahold of a battlefield bad company 2 (PS3) you could boomerang it in as well to drop your cost further, have at it! ;)

I just checked the catalog...most of the things I want are gone....ugh... Just want to know if the change is for the better or worse so should we save points or not if the rewards will be better or worse....
In addition, gamestop claims it to be a blowout but I believe all their rewards cost the same amount of points as far as I'm aware...

Shouldn't a blowout imply a drop in price for points? D;

Guys, Gamestop currently has a "buy four preowned games ($4.99 or below) for $10 which apply to PS3, XB360 and PS4 games so you can mix and match, not sure if it applies to any other system but its a great way to get several games for damn cheap and if you can get ahold of a battlefield bad company 2 (PS3) you could boomerang it in as well to drop your cost further, have at it! ;)
Any four games on those systems? Interesting...

EDIT: Maybe not that interesting after looking online. :???:

Guys, Gamestop currently has a "buy four preowned games ($4.99 or below) for $10" which apply to PS3, XB360 and PS4 games so you can mix and match, not sure if it applies to any other system but its a great way to get several games for damn cheap and if you can get ahold of a battlefield bad company 2 (PS3) you could boomerang it in as well to drop your cost further, have at it! ;)
Is this one of the in store flyer things?

i just glanced through and i dont see any rewards that cost less than they did 2 weeks ago, i got my daughter the pokemon socks and wallet and they are the same cost now. i bought the monkey bomb thing and it was 8500 then like it is now. i guess people are just grabbing stuff before its gone? as for better or worse, i cant name a single change to a reward program lately that ended up being better than it was before.

The POS will add it to any TIV under $5 as well. Just up to the employee to follow the rules. Or you could try sneaking the generic one I made or just the barcode.
I just use the barcode. But I would be like, "I want to trade this and put $5 on a preorder of MLB The Show17. Then do that everyday with $1 added to my preorder. Then just wait until the Scorpio is available for preorder and put that MLB money towards that.

It should help pay off the Scorpio with a big discount on Day1. Just some time invested and the employee has to be receptive. Plus the points earned will be an added bonus.

PS4 games that fall under $4.99 or below:

NBA Live 14
MLB 14 The Show
Skylanders SuperChargers Video Game
FIFA 14
Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition) Video Game
Skylanders Trap Team Video Game
Skylanders Swap Force Video Game
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K15
Madden NFL 15
Destiny
NBA 2K14

PS4 games that fall under $4.99 or below:

NBA Live 14
MLB 14 The Show
Skylanders SuperChargers Video Game
FIFA 14
Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition) Video Game
Skylanders Trap Team Video Game
Skylanders Swap Force Video Game
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K15
Madden NFL 15
Destiny
NBA 2K14
I know its not a lot to work with but I bought a set to use as filler titles to go along with my PS4 listing up on craigslist. People sure are enticed by any extra games, regardless whether they're crap or not. :p

Still think it is funny they have not fixed this yet.
They should've realized long ago that the TIV is actually flip flopped. This TIV should be the xbox 360 version. Either they are really oblivious or they simply said to hell with switching the script on this

The cool manager at my GameStop offered me a switch he had set aside for "good" customers but I passed. They're only going for like 50-80 bucks profit after tax shipping and waiting for funds from eBay/amazon. I feel like the gamesto to BB back to GameStop flips right now are more profitable; or am I just dumb?

The cool manager at my GameStop offered me a switch he had set aside for "good" customers but I passed. They're only going for like 50-80 bucks profit after tax shipping and waiting for funds from eBay/amazon. I feel like the gamesto to BB back to GameStop flips right now are more profitable; or am I just dumb?
Lol just more proof that these are being held by GS staff. With apparently lots more coming I don't think these are going to be very profitable to flip compared to what you could have done over the last month with just flipping games. 1 week delivery right now if you preorder bundles in store.

Lol just more proof that these are being held by GS staff. With apparently lots more coming I don't think these are going to be very profitable to flip compared to what you could have done over the last month with just flipping games. 1 week delivery right now if you preorder bundles in store.
He didn't outright say they were holding them I just went by to ask if they got cases in and check the pre owned inventory for flips and he was like "hey did you need a switch?" With like a wink. But I was theee five minutes before when he told someone they were out. So yeah.

remember when there was no spreadsheet? remember when there were no values on a website or app (other than this thread right here)? I shudder when I imagine if the current users were charged with working together to complile the TIV list like we had to do in the old days. geezer rant over.

remember when there was no spreadsheet? remember when there were no values on a website or app (other than this thread right here)? I shudder when I imagine if the current users were charged with working together to complile the TIV list like we had to do in the old days. geezer rant over.
1bu888.jpg

Does anyone know when the 4 for 10 deal ends?
I'm wondering that as well. I can't find any info on the weekly ad or the Gamestop "deals" page. I won't be able to hit up the store that has the $4.99 games I want until Tuesday, so I'm hoping it lasts at least until then.

Thank you so much. Are you sure $4.99 Xbox One games don't qualify for the promotion? I wonder why they left those out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back