GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect. Mario Kart 8 deluxe, all my saved estimates didn't drop , and an excuse to cancel preorder and apply everything to a game I actually want, "I couldn't get a Switch console."

Kinda wished I saved those LIS and Spider-Man games, but I guess I can go get more.

So brickseek was accurate but I was told the website promos don't apply in store, the fuck? I was also told you can only price match one game. Also, the fuck? I said fuck it and left both. So dumb.

Guess I should clarify the guy in the games section told me it wouldn't be an issue to PM the site or PM two games. It's the change from then to front of the store that annoys me.
i can see that being annoying, in my experience, target has some of the worst employees as far as just saying whatever to get you to move on and then everything being different at the register.

i can see that being annoying, in my experience, target has some of the worst employees as far as just saying whatever to get you to move on and then everything being different at the register.
Yup, and the customer service employees are generally the worst of the bunch.

With the exception of that one old lady who calls everyone "darling"

Guess I should clarify the guy in the games section told me it wouldn't be an issue to PM the site or PM two games. It's the change from then to front of the store that annoys me.
Not a single shred of truth in that. One store that I went to showed in stock on brickseek for 19.98, however it also showed 0 sellable, and the two that I sawrang at 29.98. The next store showed both in stock and sellable for 19.98. That next store had 0 to be found, but I did find a deluxe edition that rang at 19.98

Does anyone know if it working in store?
I just went into gamestop and it didn't activate. I found a ton of DS games to boomerang but the employee had no idea about the offer. I ended up using one of my b2g1 coupons. Is there an ad for this? Thanks for updating the NDS sheets. I just need to go trade stuff back in now.

There was no ad just a post by invizible who works at GS. I am thinking maybe this starts on Wednesday with the new ad.
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. It's not a big deal about using my coupon. I should be able to still make plenty of profit with the boomerang. Thanks for the hard work.

Targets b1g1 is online only

Mine did have Bateman telltale xb1 on clearance for $10 > $12.5 base at gs

I went and traded a few game that I hadn't even played. I got just short of $180 in credit.

All DS
Yoshi's Island

NSMB

NSMB2

Pokemon Black

Pokemon White

Pokemon Conquest

Star Fox 64

Yoshi's Island DS

Is there a chance katamari forever ps3 will ever become a collector's item? I have a new sealed copy. Don't know if I should unload it or keep it.

Any word on this week's ad? I'm hoping there's some Funko Pop deals this week. I'm currently thinking about getting a mystery box or two from Black Friday. I've gotten fortunate to pick up three of them and pick up the three Pops I wanted but now I'm looking to the two gold ones, hopefully those will go on sale soon.

Just to give you an idea, at GS alone 268 of a 280 store sample had 1 or 2 in stock.
Here's an interesting experiment... Which last gen games does GameStop have the lowest stock of?

El shaddai
Afrika
Under defeat hd
Sega rally Revo
Majin and the forgotten kingdom
Apache air attack?

Those are a few I can think of that are pretty hard to find on ps3.

Here's an interesting experiment... Which last gen games does GameStop have the lowest stock of?

El shaddai
Afrika
Under defeat hd
Sega rally Revo
Apache air attack?

Aww I've been trying to find a copy of El Shaddai. Also been trying to find a copy of Test Drive Unlimited 2 which is not available here anywhere either.

So for the 4 for $10 promo I only have it narrowed down to 6 games...either dropping 2 or have to pick up 2 more.
Fear 2
Enslaved Odyssey to the West
Heavenly Sword
Condemned 2
Clive Barker's Jericho
Dark Sector

My 175ish backlog is out of control ... I rarely own any preowned games...what was the best deal GS offered for preowned PS2/XB games? Was it ever $1 per game or something? Or was selection really bad by that point?

El shaddai
Afrika
Under defeat hd
Sega rally Revo
Apache air attack?

Sega Rally Revo is hard to find? My GS has one.

Was the PS4 Ezio Collection part of the stealth bump, or did it have a $27.50 tiv before this weekend? Just wondering if I can wait till tomorrow or if I need to make the trip to GS today.

Was the PS4 Ezio Collection part of the stealth bump, or did it have a $27.50 tiv before this weekend? Just wondering if I can wait till tomorrow or if I need to make the trip to GS today.
Yeah. For the most part only new releases have a $25.00 and up trade in value. So if it's a game that came out last fall it's a stealth bump.

El shaddai
Afrika
Under defeat hd
Sega rally Revo
Apache air attack?

El Shaddai:

National Estimation: 1226

Afrika:
National Estimation: 111

Under Defeat HD:
National Estimation: 4

Majin and the Foresaken Kingdom:
National Estimation: 766

Apache Air Assault:
National Estimation: 2048

Painkiller Hell and Damnation:
National Estimation: 41

Sega Rally Revo is hard to find? My GS has one.
I rarely see it, because it's cheap, traded in for next to nothing, and wasn't popular at release. These games aren't valuable but GameStop gives less than a dollar for them in some cases and charges less than $5 for them, so they don't get traded in often and get sold quickly because they are cheap.

Aww I've been trying to find a copy of El Shaddai. Also been trying to find a copy of Test Drive Unlimited 2 which is not available here anywhere either.

So for the 4 for $10 promo I only have it narrowed down to 6 games...either dropping 2 or have to pick up 2 more.
Fear 2
Enslaved Odyssey to the West
Heavenly Sword
Condemned 2
Clive Barker's Jericho
Dark Sector

My 175ish backlog is out of control ... I rarely own any preowned games...what was the best deal GS offered for preowned PS2/XB games? Was it ever $1 per game or something? Or was selection really bad by that point?
Last time I saw PS2 or Xbox games 3 years ago they were disc only, shit selection, prices ranged from $1-$3 a piece and they were B1G1.

Lol wtf, Sega Rally Evo isn't even close to being rare. Really none of those are except for Afrika and Under Defeat HD, seeing as you can still buy all of them on the website

Lol wtf, Sega Rally Evo isn't even close to being rare. Really none of those are except for Afrika and Under Defeat HD, seeing as you can still buy all of them on the website
It was just off the top of my head list.

I added Painkiller Hell and Damnation for all who didn't know. I had to import it from the UK since I've never actually seen the US copy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah exactly especially when I have gcu why would I want to spend 65 lol but let me know how it goes for u on your return or exchange.
Hey, I just came back from returning the copy of Kingdom Hearts I picked up last week. Funds went right back to my trade card. Then I used it to pay off my Persona 5 copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back