GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's actually 50% extra trade in credit for pro members

acad0d36c4ac1ebb5f9b5311a76363c2.jpg

Sally's Salon :ds:
Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos   :ps3:

Both boomerang for a whole $0.75 after 4 for $10 and 40% bonus  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

I don't think this makes a difference. My only trade-in time-out spanned two districts.
My trade in time-out started in Indiana and followed me to Georgia so you'll never be safe.

Also the 40% bonus stacking with the $5 trade card is insane. Just traded PvZ Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) for $30.50. It was on clearance at Target for $12. Only complaint is I had to put the whole amount towards Puyo Puyo Tetris, but I wanted that game anyway.

My trade in time-out started in Indiana and followed me to Georgia so you'll never be safe.

Also the 40% bonus stacking with the $5 trade card is insane. Just traded PvZ Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) for $30.50. It was on clearance at Target for $12. Only complaint is I had was forced to put the whole amount towards Puyo Puyo Tetris, but I wanted that game anyway.
FTFY

You're not wrong, but I wasn't going to fight it. They said that it was the new policy after so many people just put down $5 during the last promo. I'll probably just cancel it when I pick up deformers then preorder it again with my next trade.

Good Target to GameStop flips with the 40% bonus:

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 PS4: $11.98 -> $25.50
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain PS3: $5.98 -> $12
(or 360: $5.98 -> $10.50)
Batman The Telltale Series PS4/Xbone: $5.98 -> $12

YMMV on the clearance prices but a ton near me have these games for the listed prices

Looks like some of the ds games, that I was interested to pickup today, priced 9.99 and 14.99 increased by $5 today. Sucks coz not only I missed the b2g1 but a price increase.

Good Target to GameStop flips with the 40% bonus:

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 PS4: $11.98 -> $25.50
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain PS3: $5.98 -> $12
(or 360: $5.98 -> $10.50)
Batman The Telltale Series PS4/Xbone: $5.98 -> $12

YMMV on the clearance prices but a ton near me have these games for the listed prices
Thank you for not automatically including the $5 coupon in these values. :)

You're not wrong, but I wasn't going to fight it. They said that it was the new policy after so many people just put down $5 during the last promo. I'll probably just cancel it when I pick up deformers then preorder it again with my next trade.
Associate pulled the same thing on me so I had to put the full amount towards 1-2 Switch. I canceled it a few weeks later and nobody batted an eye because that game is trash.

I'm so broke right now the biggest problem is getting Target store credit to even buy those clearance games in the first place. Wish there was virtually ANYTHING that flipped from GS to TG/BB for more.

The Zelda 2f1 deal is tempting but can imagine getting Junior Detectived trying to sell three copies of Switch Breath in a day at three diff GS. Especially cause only a few stores honor the $5 coupon appropriately.

I'm so broke right now the biggest problem is getting Target store credit to even buy those clearance games in the first place. Wish there was virtually ANYTHING that flipped from GS to TG/BB for more.
The Zelda 2f1 deal is tempting but can imagine getting Junior Detectived trying to sell three copies of Switch Breath in a day at three diff GS. Especially cause only a few stores honor the $5 coupon appropriately.
There was a $10 Target gift card for $5 deal on Groupon yesterday. I'm not sure if it's still live but you can stack up with multiple accounts

Target coupon was invitation only so I got shafted.  I don't doubt you can still get the bonus activated with only $5, just depends on the associate and how much he/she cares about their numbers.  Has anyone tried seeing if the bonus worked with Stardew Valley preorder for Switch?  That game is supposed to come out in the summer and I'd rather preorder that and sit on it before I cancel.  

Target coupon was invitation only so I got shafted. I don't doubt you can still get the bonus activated with only $5, just depends on the associate and how much he/she cares about their numbers. Has anyone tried seeing if the bonus worked with Stardew Valley preorder for Switch? That game is supposed to come out in the summer and I'd rather preorder that and sit on it before I cancel.
I got that damn email but got "sorry, this offer is by invitation only." Why bother sending it to me then?

I did the $5 pre order for Mario Kart 8 for the last trade in and it worked.

Ill try it for this one or just buy Little Nightmares for $20 since it is the cheapest.

Wanna pick up some Switch stuff

All pre-owned interative gaming figures including amiibo are $1.49 or 5 for $5. I was able to find ssb mario, 2 ssb fox, chibi robo, inkling boy, inkling girl and mario party mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back