GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone pre order Deformers get the CE for half off?

The CE doesn't work for half off apparently.
The associate I talked to today read the terms for the 50% off deal and she said the CE is included.

Also confirmed that Deformers trades back for $10 base, $20 after 50% and $5 coupon. I might enjoy my free PS4/PC copy, get the CE for the goodies, and trade the disc back.

The associate I talked to today read the terms for the 50% off deal and she said the CE is included.

Also confirmed that Deformers trades back for $10 base, $20 after 50% and $5 coupon. I might enjoy my free PS4/PC copy, get the CE for the goodies, and trade the disc back.
Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Got my Deformers codes, but my friend is looking for a PC code. His GS account was perma-banned awhile back. If anyone can spare a Steam key for him, it would be much appreciated :)

Here are the inventory estimates for Deformers one last time as reference before they start trying to sell the physical copies after the free digital incident. I am curious in 2 weeks to a month how much they actually sell.

:ps4: Standard

New In Stock: 353
New Low Stock: 7
New No Stock: 0
Sample Range: 1066 - 2132
National Range: 11548 - 23097
National Estimation: 17322

:ps4: CE

New In Stock: 12
New Low Stock: 348
Sample Range: 384 - 768
National Range: 4160 - 8320
National Estimation: 6240

:xb1: Standard
New In Stock: 354
New Low Stock: 6
Sample Range: 1068 - 2136
National Range: 11570 - 23140
National Estimation: 17355

:xb1: CE
New In Stock: 0
New Low Stock: 359
New No Stock: 1
Sample Range: 359 - 718
National Range: 3889 - 7778
National Estimation: 5834

:pc: Standard
New In Stock: 3
New Low Stock: 116
New No Stock: 241
Sample Range: 125 - 250
National Range: 1354 - 2708
National Estimation: 2031

:pc: CE
New In Stock: 0
New Low Stock: 63
New No Stock: 297
Sample Range: 63 - 126
National Range: 682 - 1365
National Estimation: 1024

Also if anyone is curious according to my data Has Been Heroes on the Switch has sold around 6000 copies, Less then 500 on the PS4, and looks like less then 200 on the Xbox One. (Physical copies in store)

Picked up my deformers CE for $20. SL did a manual adjustment after he found something on gso saying the discount should be for all versions and would be a $20 savings on the ce.

Oh, so the code would cost them $5 on their CoL score or the like? I didn't know that.
I assume that taking printed off coupons that aren't emailed to customers or entering coupon codes without a signed coupon could get them in trouble

I assume that taking printed off coupons that aren't emailed to customers or entering coupon codes without a signed coupon could get them in trouble
I'm 0 for 2 so far trying to use it. Both employees (diff location, same district) said they wouldn't scan it because it wasn't "signed by a manager." One day I'll find an employee to scan it. lol

Crackdown, no. We want to make sure we are not selling broken controllers.
I'm sure most of the employees at gs want to make sure they aren't selling broken controllers to the customers. Corporate is definitely cracking down as they could give two shits.

Looks like the base value to use the $5 card has to be more than $5 at a certain store because they used on everything and their dm got on their ass about it.

Also if anyone is curious according to my data Has Been Heroes on the Switch has sold around 6000 copies, Less then 500 on the PS4, and looks like less then 200 on the Xbox One. (Physical copies in store)
Has-Been Heroes only sold 200 physical in store on XB1? I would've thought like 3-4 per store on XB1

Has-Been Heroes only sold 200 physical in store on XB1? I would've thought like 3-4 per store on XB1
Just a guesstimate based on the new inventory I pulled just before launch and the new inventory numbers now + pre-owned copies in circulation. But either way the :xb1: and :ps4: copies don't seem to be selling much only the Switch is selling. I personally bought the Switch version because I had a $5 new cert to use and thought what the hell. It is actually a lot of fun once you figure out how to play it.

Has anyone else had any luck getting Deformers CE for $20? I played a match last night, and I'm a sucker for steelbooks and vinyl figures but I'm not feeling good about dropping $40 on it.

Has anyone else had any luck getting Deformers CE for $20? I played a match last night, and I'm a sucker for steelbooks and vinyl figures but I'm not feeling good about dropping $40 on it.
I literally just picked up one 5mins ago. Manager used promo not found to get the 50% off. Total was 21.49.

Confidance said:
I was denied not only the percentage off, but the damn game itself at two stores. The hell man?

"Sorry, gotta wait until tomorrow"
Did you show them the text message you received at 10 AM local time saying it's available today?!?

The game is free! Lol I was going to buy it @ $20 but they wouldn't budge. I just asked for my pre-order deposit back
Huh, my store gave it to me for $20 no issue. Bummer.

Also just because employees (and people who got the code) got it free doesn't make the game worthless. I still think that a physical disc gives the CE additional value, especially since it trades back for $10 base.

hey everyone, just wanted to quickly check.

50% bonus for puyopuyo and other games is not dead right?

It is on their website but not on their mobile site so wanted to make sure for tomorrow's trade in.

hey everyone, just wanted to quickly check.
50% bonus for puyopuyo and other games is not dead right?
It is on their website but not on their mobile site so wanted to make sure for tomorrow's trade in.
I just got this bonus.

Also got Deformers CE for 20 with no issue. Had to get Xbox version which is online only, but that is a good reason for when I trade the disc only in, this weekend.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The percentage off and picking it up today are for pro members. Are you a pro member?
Been so for 9 years. Ima try another store. Is there a details page i can print out to show them? I had it reserved at one store and tried a second store, sent both of them to GSO and was still denied.

Im driving and sitting at a light so i cant responsibly look for it right now

I went to another store and I was able to use the $5 card on two games that were both under $5 base credit. I didn't even have to be sneaky and get the guy to scan the coupon on my phone. He scanned one for me and even let me use it more than once and he let me keep it. I'll make this store the one I need to go to trade stuff in and I'll be looking out for this particular employee. I don't think the manager would have done it but I'm not sure yet. I wish I could give him positive feedback but I don't know how.

Been so for 9 years. Ima try another store. Is there a details page i can print out to show them? I had it reserved at one store and tried a second store, sent both of them to GSO and was still denied.

Im driving and sitting at a light so i cant responsibly look for it right now
You should have gotten an email at the email you signed up for PUR at earlier this week entitled "Time to do battle! Deformers rolls in 4/20"

I got it on the 17th. It says your preorder will be available on 4/20, and tells about the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back