GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Found 2, I PM'd you the coordinates.
Thank you BlackBeard for the quick response! None are near me but I reposted his findings in case anyone else wants one.

Gamestop 860

1757 E West Connector Ste 475

Austell GA 30106

Low Stock 1-2

Gamestop 7604

1740 Dell Ridge Blvd Ste C

Cheyenne WY 82009

Low Stock 1-2

Thank you BlackBeard for the quick response! None are near me but I reposted his findings in case anyone else wants one.

Gamestop 860

Austell GA 30106

Low Stock 1-2

Gamestop 7604

Cheyenne WY 82009

Low Stock 1-2
Have your store call one of those locations and ship it to your store

All at one store:  traded in 9 games yesterday and another 7 today (12 target, 4 backlog ps3).  All different games, except that I traded in one Rory on both days.  I thought I was going to get questioned about trading in the 2nd Rory in 2 days because the manager was looking at the screen alot and  making comments like, "wait a minute," and "I see something here." In the end he was just surprised Rory traded for as much as it did. 

In the end I bought 12 games from Target for $134 and got $270 in GS credit (put $15 of the $270 on COD Pro and $10 on Destiny).  I know it's small potatoes to some, but I'm happy to have doubled my money. 

Am I crazy or did Farming Simulator 15 PS4 get nuked Saturday? I coulda swore it was more than $9 base when I checked friday evening.. oh well only got 2 of those from target.

"Afaik you can take in or reject any trade for any given reason

If someone rolls this over to me, and it doesn't look like it's been used at all, yes, I'll reject them."

How the fuck can you tell if it has been used? I always get snarky comments b/c my discs look too new or not enough scratches on them lol
It's too funny, I have gotten this before for non-flips. I'm sorry I take care of my belongings and don't touch the discs where they are to be read? I keep them either in the case or a big binder when not using them so they don't get scuffed up?

On a sidenote, Wii U copy of BotW was traded in to store A as I was completing my transaction, so I told the GM that I would go ahead and buy it, no need to bother putting it on the shelf. I trade it into store B 15 minutes later, only to have what I presume a CAG'er behind me do the same thing to my copy. Now that is the Circle of Life.

Just an FYI for anybody who picked up an XBOX ONE Kinect for $10 with the $20 coupon a couple weeks ago, Amazons current trade in credit for them right now is almost $30. You can trade in up to two if you happened to pick up more than one which is what I did but unfortunately I did it early in the week when they were only trading in for a little over $22.

Am I crazy or did Farming Simulator 15 PS4 get nuked Saturday? I coulda swore it was more than $9 base when I checked friday evening.. oh well only got 2 of those from target.
Friday morning it was $9 base. I traded it in with the 60% bump Friday morning for $14.40.

Yeah it did it was like 15-17 even before the bump maybe it'll go up next week or so idk.

lmaooo. I must've finessed my Gamestop somehow, cause I went in there with estimates assuming the Pro value stacked with the bonus, and I ended up getting a little over that. No idea how I managed that; I think some unknown promotion got applied to my transaction, cause the guy helping me sorta knew me, and was trying to tack on additional promotions for me when the values didn't add up to my estimates.

Ended up getting $120.13 in credit after the $10 for preorders and the $15 for the PUR membership. Traded in BLOPS 2, Rory's PGA, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and Garden Warfare 2.

Thanks again to everyone who answered my questions

Hey blackbeard. Twilight princess hd got converted to preowned. Can you find them for people after the fact. I know a lot of people still need that wolf link amiibo.

Hey blackbeard. Twilight princess hd got converted to preowned. Can you find them for people after the fact. I know a lot of people still need that wolf link amiibo.
Probably not. The SKU for the bundle new is still available on the website, but its numbers have been zeroed out and added to the pre-owned numbers. His methods can search for SKUs, even if they aren't searchable on gamestop.com, but it can't differentiate between actual pre-owned copies and new copies converted to pre-owned.

Or can it? :whistle2:k

Bumps galore! Pikmin is 13, LBP3 is 12.50 and Fire Emblme Fates SE is 45 all without bonus. $82 for FE! Gonna trade it. Hated it despite loving awakening. Barely got through Birthright at least this way in real even since i paid $70ish with GCU in 2016
Everyone realizes that game sells for $170-ish on Amazon cart only and probably around the same on EBay, correct?

Probably not. The SKU for the bundle new is still available on the website, but its numbers have been zeroed out and added to the pre-owned numbers. His methods can search for SKUs, even if they aren't searchable on gamestop.com, but it can't differentiate between actual pre-owned copies and new copies converted to pre-owned.

Or can it? :whistle2:k
No can't tell new converted to pre-owned from regular pre-owned but I can tell you which stores still have it marked as new.

Gamestop 3052
8525 Whitfield Ave Ste 115
Leeds AL 35094
Low Stock

Gamestop 1183
14400 Bear Valley Rd Ste 225
Victorville CA 92392
Low Stock

Gamestop 4793
3054 Panola Rd Ste B
Lithonia GA 30038
Low Stock

Gamestop 7557
8300 S Holland Rd Unit B1
Chicago IL 60620
Low Stock

Gamestop 4649
5000 Katy Mills Circle Suite 205
Katy TX 77494
Low Stock

Gamestop 7534
4008 172Nd St Ne Ste B
Arlington WA 98223
Low Stock

Gamestop 5983
270 Progress Way Suite B8
Hurricane WV 25526
Low Stock

Meh. I don't care about amiibos but having locked DLC behind them is really annoying. I just want to get the game.

Gamestop 860

Austell GA 30106

Low Stock 1-2

Gamestop 7604

Cheyenne WY 82009

Low Stock 1-2
Thanks. I might be interested in this. Let me know which store you told them to ship it from.

so did that last gen b2g1 end today?

Also, can anyone confirm b2g1 is over? Id like one last dance
B2G1 on 360 and PS3 games should have ended on Saturday 4/29 per in store signing.

Even with the in store signing and trying variations of the EBC code that was posted by others here, my store still had to manually adjust the sales prices for me to get the offer. It was a pain ITA and they got it mostly right but the offer should have been more automatic or at least had an easy to find barcode for them to scan.

Has anyone had any issues getting multiple sets of 3 to work with B2G1 renewal coupons, whether in the app, printed coupon, or issued by phone lately?

I am going to "Go Big" on Sunday with a B2G1 renewal coupon I have printed out and I want to avoid the awkwardness of picking out 50+ games to have the coupon only work on one set of 3.

Has anyone had any issues getting multiple sets of 3 to work with B2G1 renewal coupons, whether in the app, printed coupon, or issued by phone lately?

I am going to "Go Big" on Sunday with a B2G1 renewal coupon I have printed out and I want to avoid the awkwardness of picking out 50+ games to have the coupon only work on one set of 3.
Nope I've used the coupon 3 times already to buy 18 games each time with no issues.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Went to trade some flips with the cod ww2/destiny 2 promo today. Everything went smoothly but when I asked to purchase the cod black ops trilogy for Xbox she said she couldn't sell them because they were "on hold". I asked all of them? she said "yes". First time I've ever heard that unless unless her store didn't want to sell them because of circle of life or some other reason? She also said I couldn't buy uber cards with trade credit. I thought those were fair game.

Do you guys care what you amount you get for your games now that boomeranging? I have some games that I'm trading in but want to get the best value for my games but I want to use $5 card on all of them along with the promo to get my money back on them.

What happens to the trade in value bump if I buy Stardew Valley and Puyo Puyo Tetris in the same transaction? Will the value of the trade in stack like with Call of Duty and Destiny 2 in the same transaction or just stay at 50%? I really don't feel like moving or canceling preorders and might actually play Stardew and Puyo.

I used it yesterday to buy 42 games in 1 transaction.

FYI, if you have a Meijer located near you, there is a Mperks coupon for $10 off a $100 BB gift card.  Not to bad if you a flipping from BB to GS.

I feel this needs to be posted again for this weekend.

u49jZ1d.gif

Anyone have an easy way to factor in their state's sales tax on these flips so you can get a better idea on what is worthwhile? Often I'm on mobile using the Sheets app and I haven't figured out a good way.

BlackBeard I'm looking for Fire Emblam: Radiant Dawn 917412. Any chance you see which stores may have it. it's not on the website anymore. Thanks

Pretty sure I know the answer, but if I put a hold on a Black Ops collection today after store hours, will I be able to pick it up tomorrow for the sale price (even though the price should go back up)?
I'm guessing no, but I can dream!

BlackBeard I'm looking for Fire Emblam: Radiant Dawn 917412. Any chance you see which stores may have it. it's not on the website anymore. Thanks
It's on the excel spreadsheet.
I'm updating it now, it hasn't been refreshed in a few days.

Since it's been a while since i've used a B2G1 coupon for renewing, I read a while back that the computer is smart to make the free game for 3 similarly prices games. So for instance if I buy 3 sets of games for 55, 45 and 30 It will take off the one of each of those sets. Is this true? Or does it just give me the 3 30 games free?

Since it's been a while since i've used a B2G1 coupon for renewing, I read a while back that the computer is smart to make the free game for 3 similarly prices games. So for instance if I buy 3 sets of games for 55, 45 and 30 It will take off the one of each of those sets. Is this true? Or does it just give me the 3 30 games free?
It's true. It pairs the game by price when doing the b2g1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back