GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
146788 077/00

Just got one a few mins ago

This is the 25-500 card
146788 077/00 is written directly underneath the "Amazon A VGC ($25-$500) POSA" line. Not sure if that's the SKU or not. Hopefully this helps
Receipt says 146788 077/00.
Thanks 146788 is it. I am pulling a list of stores that have them now.

EDIT - Seems like most stores have right now.

EDIT - Seems like their server is unstable I'm getting an abnormal amount of 502 errors.

Last time I did it was last December...it was a Darden's gift card (red lobster, etc.) and some PSN cards. I was actually wondering if there was a difference between trying to use the trade credit on the silver card vs. trade credit on a black card. 

On another note, here in LA, I've always seen the Amazon gift cards (at least when I've cared to look) even when everyone here was going on and on about them being phased out. 

Damn it, no Amazon cards in my nearest store yet. I'm itching to burn off a couple hundred quickly.
Both stores that I went to were like we haven't had Amazon cards in a while...bummer I did buy 4 more Uber cards though. At this rate, I will probably cash out my credit instead of transferring to Amazon.

This Uber deal has become really popular around here. The cards are gone everywhere I go lol

Last time I did it was last December...it was a Darden's gift card (red lobster, etc.) and some PSN cards. I was actually wondering if there was a difference between trying to use the trade credit on the silver card vs. trade credit on a black card.

On another note, here in LA, I've always seen the Amazon gift cards (at least when I've cared to look) even when everyone here was going on and on about them being phased out.
Those I believe have always worked, but the Amazon GC and a few other (Visa and eBay maybe?) were shut down a while ago.

We're talking about Amazon cards... you've always been able to buy food and PSN/XBL/eShop gift cards with GS credit

And yeah, your stores may have had the old cards and may still have them, but they don't ring up

Over 3,000 stores have them and probably more since I had quite a few connection errors during the query but this is what I got currently:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P5DeKpaHyRBSO3wJ2UUq4rPZcBTxxuJlJpIsJjzn_bI/edit#gid=329446119
nice my closest got them, prob gonna try tonight in case they stop it again.

edit:

called and she looked where the gift cards were at and didn't see them, asked if she could look up the sku and said yea we have twenty of them but no clue where. Said they were gonna look and to call back in an hour.

Any good tips for finding flips to Amazon? Especially for current gen? I find it pretty tedious checking back and forth between the sites. Wouldn't mind being able to buy Amazon gift cards directly again.

I mostly stick to retro during flash sales and b2g1. Gamecube, Sega Saturn, and Dreamcast have been the most reliable for finding good credit movers.
I had more luck during the first quarter of the year flipping current gen when Best Buy had several B2G1 sales. Now my flips are the same as what you mentioned - retro games and B2G1 or B3G1 sales.

As I think more the Amazon credit would be nice if you need to buy something from Amazon immediately and can't wait to flip a game.

Is there a place that they should be checking? I went to 2 stores listed here and they both couldn't (wouldn't? Haha) find any for me
If you can't find them on the spinning rack, they might have them in from shipping but haven't gone through it yet. Make sure you also check the edges of the carousel because I found the Amazon ones at the edge at the very bottom.

Might just have to go trade my ps4 for the pro but I think I'm already around 2k. What should I do next. Have someone trade it for me?

I clicked on the can't find your card link in the "You have $xx.xx waiting for you" email from April 27. I entered my information and the page said i had 2 cards worth $147.56. I was going to get an email in 4 hours with an online trade card. 6 hours later I get an email that card 1 has $0 but, card 2 has $24.60. Also, my local gamestop will honor the $15 certificate attached to the email. I printed the trade card and I'm about to go before the store closes. Check it out might have some credit. Not sure where the credit came from. I'm good at tracking all of my gift cards.

Thanks Blackbeard for the Overwatch POP tabs on the spreadsheet! I called half the stores in the area before finding one with the figure I wanted in stock and not being held for pre-orders. An hour later I'm back at home and real happy.

Great month from gamestop. Upgraded my ps4 and xbox one to to pro and s, got $170 worth of games from yesterday, and will hopefully get a $400 amazon card for preorders. We'll see though. Manager at this one sucks and doesn't like me, but he's the only store in town that has any.

Great month from gamestop. Upgraded my ps4 and xbox one to to pro and s, got $170 worth of games from yesterday, and will hopefully get a $400 amazon card for preorders. We'll see though. Manager at this one sucks and doesn't like me, but he's the only store in town that has any.
Nice let me know how many points did you get for both the ps4 pro and xbox one s including trading your old ones. I might have someone else trade them in for me because I'm almost at at 2k trade limit don't want to get the ban hammer lol.

Thanks 146788 is it. I am pulling a list of stores that have them now.

EDIT - Seems like most stores have right now.
EDIT - Seems like their server is unstable I'm getting an abnormal amount of 502 errors.
Go go go! Driving to my not usual stores for these. Employees got weird last year when cashing out huge amounts to eBay and Amazon.

Would like to know this as well.
Sorry for the wait, no he did not have to override it. I should've mentioned I used a special targeted email code that I got last month from buying a Switch at gamestop. I heard they extended the promo to all customers but I'm not sure of the specifics.

hmmm, there is a purchase on amazon that is $800 I want, but not sure if I want to try and trade in for that product or just go all in and get it now while i can.

Decisions, decisions.

My bad I asked the wrong question. I edited it tho.
Idk if there is an automatic trigger. I think I've done 4 on an account in a short period fine (back during the Doom/something else promo). It is definitely something they look out for so I would spread out your returns at different stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back