GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
People who renewed Tues. and Wed. seem to be getting new B2G1 coupons every morning while people who renewed Thurs. (Me) and Friday haven't gotten anything yet. I don't want to call CS either about it because I don't want them asking why I have negative 60,000 points.

http://imgur.com/a/qgSs9

I hope they do or this is a lie.
Also, this from gamestop.com/trade:

926x200_50_ExtraElectronics_Trade.jpg

Handing out $1000 in credit is easy. Parting with a few hundred from the register entirely changes their perception of the trade.
Agreed. Any large amount of cash and they will probably have to open the safe. Which is a huge pain. You can help yourself by giving your store a heads up before coming.

People who renewed Tues. and Wed. seem to be getting new B2G1 coupons every morning while people who renewed Thurs. (Me) and Friday haven't gotten anything yet. I don't want to call CS either about it because I don't want them asking why I have negative 60,000 points.
Don't worry Blackbeard, I'll call for you! I'll wait a couple more days for the b2g1, upsets me that it hasn't showed up yet

All kidding aside. Glad there's a new %40 promo on pre orders, now I can go dump my physical Mario kart 8 deluxe, Botw and puyo Puyo to convert to digital.

I

Agreed. Any large amount of cash and they will probably have to open the safe. Which is a huge pain. You can help yourself by giving your store a heads up before coming.
I don't think they have a safe on site (source: who knows), but I have seen one store call another store asking to borrow a cup of cash.

I don't think they have a safe on site (source: who knows), but I have seen one store call another store asking to borrow a cup of cash.
Mine does, as they had to open it for me one time when I was trying to cash out. I had to come back 15 minutes later because it's not like they just put in a code and it pops open. They have to go through some authorization process I'm pretty sure.

Phew now I'll be able to convert the 600 credit i project to get this week into cash with ease :D/

Got credit card bills i needa pay :p

BB, are you able to search without the sku for some 3ds xl special editions? I wanted to know what's available and they're not able to purchase on the website anymore even though they are still listed. I was looking for the Monster Hunter Generations, Hyrule Gold, or Pokemon Solgaleo Lunala. Not holding out hope but if there's any new ones left sitting in the back somewhere, I'd like to know where.

BB, are you able to search without the sku for some 3ds xl special editions? I wanted to know what's available and they're not able to purchase on the website anymore even though they are still listed. I was looking for the Monster Hunter Generations, Hyrule Gold, or Pokemon Solgaleo Lunala. Not holding out hope but if there's any new ones left sitting in the back somewhere, I'd like to know where.
I need at least the SKU for a store location lookup, with a Product ID I can get store stock estimate.

Whose numbers are affected by me cancelling a preorder? The person who set up the pre-order, or the person who cancels? Thinking of cancelling two preorders. I know that's pretty risky and might put me on their radar, but a couple months ago I had preordered Mario Odyssey and put $5 down to get the trade bonus at the time, then I went in again a few days after that and the manager made me not only pay the pre-order off in full to activate the trade bonus, but also said he couldn't find my previous preorder. So I have two preorders for Mario Odyssey, one paid off completely ($60), and the other only has $5 down on it. I don't plan on picking up the game as I no longer have a switch. I'm guessing people are gonna say to just roll it into a new preorder?

In line at GS to pick up the jersey and ticket to get Injustice 2 at 9pm, and my gosh! I don't think anyone in here wears deodarent or showers

Kinda tempted to boomerang a phone but last time I did this with an iPad I had to fight tooth and nail to get the trade value cause they kept lowering condition.

The b2g1 works with electronics; I tried it last week with 3 iPads. The B2G1 coupon cancels out the ongoing 25% off electronics promo though.

In line at GS to pick up the jersey and ticket to get Injustice 2 at 9pm, and my gosh! I don't think anyone in here wears deodarent or showers
Anybody know how many jerseys GS are typically getting? I won't be able to get to the store till probably 7. If I don't get one I'mma return the game and just get it at BB with GCU. Probably not tho, sitting on a crazy amount of GS credit due to flips lol.

Don't worry Blackbeard, I'll call for you! I'll wait a couple more days for the b2g1, upsets me that it hasn't showed up yet

All kidding aside. Glad there's a new %40 promo on pre orders, now I can go dump my physical Mario kart 8 deluxe, Botw and puyo Puyo to convert to digital.

I
Rime was kinda sorta already out but might work on other systems versions yet released.

Surge will be out before next stealth bump, but a good use of $5 on Zelda trades.

That Utakawanata Mask of Deception seems to be nowhere in their database. (Yes I searched mask of deception in case of spelling ;-) )

The cash bonus on tech is so tempting. Getting rid of my iPad would pay off the remaining balance on it itself , plus all of my family's other phones and tablets, knocking our phone bill down from like $250 to $110. But it's been such a conventient thing to multitask simultaneously with my phone.

Anybody know how many jerseys GS are typically getting? I won't be able to get to the store till probably 7. If I don't get one I'mma return the game and just get it at BB with GCU. Probably not tho, sitting on a crazy amount of GS credit due to flips lol.

Store in Lafayette Louisiana only got 7 jerseys. 3 medium and 4 XL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For anyone that picked up Injustice 2 was the Darkseid DLC code printed on the receipt or is it inside the box? A friend picked it up and went to work but didn't get a receipt for his pick-up and now he's concerned that he may not have gotten it. My copy is coming via Amazon tomorrow.

For anyone that picked up Injustice 2 was the Darkseid DLC code printed on the receipt or is it inside the box? A friend picked it up and went to work but didn't get a receipt for his pick-up and now he's concerned that he may not have gotten it. My copy is coming via Amazon tomorrow.
According to the website it should be printed on the receipt.

Went to boomerang a phone to cash out some credit and the guy gave me some crazy thing about how the values on the app are already with the 50% included. Didn't argue and had to go to another store where they manually had to add it. May have to fight for this one.

Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back