GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Description
great condition,great game as well.first time it's been out of my Xbox since I bought it. $25 OBO
Condition
Open Box (never used)

Not only is Keith a thief he is also a dumbass.
It's also worthy to note that his "New (never used)" basketball shoes are "very comfortable."

Hey Bbeard

Im curious as to what the preowned number samples are on Dishonored 2? Last month it got a Stealth bump, but it didnt in jan, feb, mar. Im wondering if April is going to be the start of consecutive bumps the game? "Thanks dude!"

Hey Bbeard
Im curious as to what the preowned number samples are on Dishonored 2? Last month it got a Stealth bump, but it didnt in jan, feb, mar. Im wondering if April is going to be the start of consecutive bumps the game? "Thanks dude!"
Just wait 4 days and you'll find out :)

Hey Bbeard

I highly doubt it based on these estimates.

:ps4: 13,088

:xb1: 10,611

To Deader or any other GS staff member:

Does withdrawing from a preorder hurt your scores as well or is it only when a preorder is fully canceled?

I have about $25 on a preorder but i'm debating whether on fully canceling it vs. withdrawing $24 to use on something else while still keeping the preorder open. Trying to avoid hurting employee numbers/scores. I also noticed my preorder list is gradually increasing since I try not to go crazy on canceling preorders.

So considering that TIV for Zelda BOTW Switch has recently dropped and during the end of the month stealth bump it always got tanked... it should be better to get rid of it now than waiting till this weekend, right?

So considering that TIV for Zelda BOTW Switch has recently dropped and during the end of the month stealth bump it always got tanked... it should be better to get rid of it now than waiting till this weekend, right?
Speaking of that current estimates put that at 4,150. Seeing that it is trading in faster then they seem to be selling, my guess would be no bump.

Speaking of that current estimates put that at 4,150. Seeing that it is trading in faster then they seem to be selling, my guess would be no bump.

Hey BB, you think teenage mutant ninja turtles mutants in Manhattan for X1 will have a stealth bump this weekend? Microsoft store has them on sale for $10

Does this require you to input a specific game, or can you run a blanket search for games with low stock?
Yeah im wondering this as well bc maybe it can be ised on allthe games on the 'Always Bumped' list to guesstimate if it will continue to bump or not. This could help us better prepare for a stealth weekend. Especially if you need your trade in inventory to be shipped to yourin time for the bump

Hey BB, you think teenage mutant ninja turtles mutants in Manhattan for X1 will have a stealth bump this weekend? Microsoft store has them on sale for $10
That shows just over 4,000 (4,053) but every store is low stock so I don't know if that means it sells well or they have shipped excess back to the warehouse.

Does this require you to input a specific game, or can you run a blanket search for games with low stock?
Yes specific game, if it was a blanket thing that took nanoseconds to look up I could include it with the sheets but I can't. Quick estimate takes 5-6 seconds and a more detailed one can take 5-6 minutes.

I tried trading in an iPod nano 6th generation that I never use to get that bonus today.

The dude working claimed he looked up the serial number and they don't take that model, but the app said they are 25 base, did I get a moron worker or is the app wrong sometimes?

I tried trading in an iPod nano 6th generation that I never use to get that bonus today.

The dude working claimed he looked up the serial number and they don't take that model, but the app said they are 25 base, did I get a moron worker or is the app wrong sometimes?
Moron worker. I traded in my 8 gb ipod touch 4th gen when I picked up Fire Emblem on Friday. Got $25.00 for it and I think it's the oldest gen that they are willing to accept.

I'm looking at the screen as I type this, neither the model or serial number starts with an A.

When I google that model number, it immediately brings up my nano 6th gen so I'm confused

If that is the actual model number then no. gamestop doesnt take it.

The model number is actually on the back of the unit, not in the settings.

Yeah its really hard to see it. Its likely really tiny. If you can see it and tell them what it is then that will help them. Like I said its an A then 4 numbers.

A freaking scalper lives in my city. He has sold 6 nes classics from 100-120 each on Offer up. Smh.

Went to a GS today with a tablet and asked if I could stack the 50% and $20+ promos. Manager said it wouldn't work. Manager knows I am a regular. Manager stopped a lower employee from even trying to ring out my tablet. I was disappointed.

At least the tablet I was trying to trade gets 40%+ GS value on eBay. I was just hoping to not have to deal with eBay.

Blackbeard: longshot but do any stores still have one of these collecting dust on their shelves?

https://m.gamestop.com/product/accessories/fighting-commander-4-controller/123451

I would think they would remove products without used versions if they have zero stock and no plans to restock, because the item isn't produced anymore.
Gamestop 3032 2108 S Mckenzie St Unit 5 Foley AL 36535
Gamestop 1472 3-2600 Kaumaulii Hwy Ste 2033 Lihue HI 96766
Gamestop 4204 5101 Hinkleville Rd Ste 555 Paducah KY 4200
Gamestop 6637 3150 S Pokegama Ave Ste 104 & 105 Grand Rapids MN 55744
Gamestop 3275 211 Lewis Ave S Ste 80 Philadelphia MS 39350
Gamestop 7763 410 E Leota St Ste 3A North Platte NE 69101
Gamestop 7526 19850 Alberta St Oneida TN 37841
Gamestop 3869 3201 Lawrence Rd Suite 550 Wichita Falls TX 76308

Blackbeard, you're the best. I wonder if I could get one transferred or shipped to a local store.

Anyone look st the gamefly sale? All that looks like a decent flip is mario tennis. You basically pay the TIV but get that 50% bonus it's worth 12 50 or so.
shipping is a killer from gamefly for single game purchases as well, no way it would be here before next week. even multiple game purchases get upgraded to faster shipping but you would probably be lucky to get it delivered by saturday.

Yeah im seeing Titanfall 2, Far Cry Primal, Dishonored, Doom, and COD IW, as great stealth bumps trade ins, but thats the question. will it arrive in time for this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back