Gamestop - Uncharted 1 & 2 $15 each pre-owned

for what it's worth you can get the dual pack (uncharted 1 and 2) new from amazon for the same price and it will include all of the dlc.

link

Not helpful if you only want one of the two I reckon.

...or buy the Greatest Hits Dual Pack for $30 from places like Amazon, Newegg, etc. Unless you want the original (non GH) cases. May work out to be about the same considering PUR discount, sales tax, etc.

I was surprised, I bought 2 copies of part 2 from gohastings with the BOOMSHAKALAKA 30% off code and got the game of the year edition brand new with the dlc codes on both. Worked out pretty good as it was only $10 each after shipping. I was just getting them to gift to my brother and friend who got PS3s for Christmas, now all three of us have the dlc as well. Something to consider if you feel like gambling on gohastings as today is the last day of the sale.

I picked up UC2 for $11.99 from Newegg - no tax, free shipping - w/o having played the first, not realizing it's cheaper to buy the dual pack than get a hold of the first. Think I might pick up the first for $14.99 used (minus my 10%). Seems stupid though, maybe I can find a free 2 week deal on Gamefly for 1 game. It's supposed to be fairly short, no?

[quote name='rjejr']I picked up UC2 for $11.99 from Newegg - no tax, free shipping - w/o having played the first, not realizing it's cheaper to buy the dual pack than get a hold of the first. Think I might pick up the first for $14.99 used (minus my 10%). Seems stupid though, maybe I can find a free 2 week deal on Gamefly for 1 game. It's supposed to be fairly short, no?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, it'll take you about ten hours to play through. It's been so long since I played the first one. With that being said, this is one of my favorite series on the PS3.

bread's done
Back