GameStop Used X360 Games Price Drop (under $5)

Big Poppa Pump

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A lot of games got a price drop at Gamestop these are just a few of the good ones that I saw.

:hot:=Recommendations 

Beowulf:The Game-$0.99

Clive Barker's Jericho-$0.99

Bionic Commando-$0.99  :hot:

Warriors Orochi-$1.99

Arcade Compilation Disc-$1.99(Includes:Uno,Boom Boom Rocket,Pacman CE,Luxor 2,Feeding Frenzy)  :hot:

Battle Fantasia-$1.99  :hot:

Twister Mania-$1.99

Kane & Lynch 2-$1.99  :hot:

PopCap Arcade Volume 1-$2.99

The Adventures of TinTin-$2.99

De Blob 2-$2.99

The Bourne Conspiracy-$3.99  :hot:

Dead To Rights:Retribution-$4.99  :hot:

Kinect Disneyland Adventures-$4.99

Mayhem 3D-$4.99

Halo 4-$4.99  :hot:

Dreamcast Collection-$4.99  :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Dead to Rights being a fun rental on the original Xbox. The next time Gamestop does a B2G1 deal I might pick Retribution.

Deadly Premonition is now $7 on the Xbox 360. I stopped checking it's price after it became a PS+ game last December. Now I'm going to have to look over all the under $20 used prices.

If anyone doesn't already have the Arcade Compilation disc, not only is it worth it for UNO alone [no, seriously], but Boom Boom Rocket and Pac-Man CE are great as well. Definitely worth the $2, without a doubt at all.

Someone should make a $1 list. Gamestop has a bunch of old games (some quality ones too) for $1 or $.89 for PUR members. I know Gears of War 2 and Medal of Honor (PS3 only) are $1 too

If anyone doesn't already have the Arcade Compilation disc, not only is it worth it for UNO alone [no, seriously], but Boom Boom Rocket and Pac-Man CE are great as well. Definitely worth the $2, without a doubt at all.
UNO was delisted from XBLA so the disc version is now the only way to play it on 360 if you didn't buy it before they removed it.

UNO was delisted from XBLA so the disc version is now the only way to play it on 360 if you didn't buy it before they removed it.
Wow, that's awful, but good to know! Is online still supported? That was my favorite part about it - I can remember countless nights staying up way later than I should have in an Uno room with my best friend, meeting and shooting the shit with strangers. It's been a while since I've played my 360, but I'm glad I still have my old digital version.

Someone should make a $1 list. Gamestop has a bunch of old games (some quality ones too) for $1 or $.89 for PUR members. I know Gears of War 2 and Medal of Honor (PS3 only) are $1 too
trashofthetitans5.png

I would buy battle of fantasia but the closes one to me is almost 80 miles away. Does game stop still ship games from store to store?

Wow, that's awful, but good to know! Is online still supported? That was my favorite part about it - I can remember countless nights staying up way later than I should have in an Uno room with my best friend, meeting and shooting the shit with strangers. It's been a while since I've played my 360, but I'm glad I still have my old digital version.
Online is still alive and kicking. Played it just couple weeks ago. That says something for a game that's this old on the 360. Persoanlly, I think it's the best UNO game ever made. It's plain, straight forward and fast. The sequel UNO Rush was meh. All the Pop Cap versions on other devices are not as good either.

Those of you stopped playing UNO because of d1cks (literally), can't you just turn off the camera function so you only see other players avatar?

Online is still alive and kicking. Played it just couple weeks ago. That says something for a game that's this old on the 360. Persoanlly, I think it's the best UNO game ever made. It's plain, straight forward and fast. The sequel UNO Rush was meh. All the Pop Cap versions on other devices are not as good either.
I think it had something to do with the license which I think belongs to Gameloft, the company that currently produces the mobile versions. The Gameloft version is still available on PSN for PS3 and Vita owners. I think it's $4.99 for each system version without cross-buy.

So, when your PSN wallet is empty because you had to buy both versions, you can yell "UNO!" for added value.

I think it had something to do with the license which I think belongs to Gameloft, the company that currently produces the mobile versions. The Gameloft version is still available on PSN for PS3 and Vita owners. I think it's $4.99 for each system version without cross-buy.

So, when your PSN wallet is empty because you had to buy both versions, you can yell "UNO!" for added value.
Not to be that guy but you have to tell "UNO!" when your wallet has $1 left in it. Otherwise Sony has to give you money.

Yeah, I bought the PS3 version few years back at a buck or two during a PSN sale and didn't like it compared to the 360 version. The game is a ghost town online even back then.

I got myself Battle Fantasia. Note to everyone, most Gamestops I have checked got rid of the cases for most of the games listed, if you can't find it in the store you'll need to ask them as they kept most of it in the drawers in the back.

BTW, another game that should be listed: OneChanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad for $2.99

bread's done
Back