Gamestop Weekly Ad 7-11 through 7-17

[quote name='Geco17']GR: FS requires an online pass correct?[/QUOTE]

Considering its only a couple dollars more to get a new version. Should this really be a concern?

[quote name='Cocojames333']Considering its only a couple dollars more to get a new version. Should this really be a concern?[/QUOTE]

No, I was just making sure, that's all.

[quote name='frpilot']maybe i should grab two worlds 2.[/QUOTE]

I'll grab Two Worlds II, too. In a tutu.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Considering its only a couple dollars more to get a new version. Should this really be a concern?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but with used you have a week to play it and take it back if you don't like it. That usually makes used more attractive with games I'm on the fence about. Just sayin'

[quote name='MSUHitman']Skyrim $40 new, $30 used
Ghost Recon $40 new, $38 used
FF 13-2 $20 new, $18 used
Two Worlds 2 (360 only) $10 new, $9 used

http://gamestop.com/weeklyad

Those are the non-Game Stock highlights.[/QUOTE]

Actually they are all part of the Gamestock Sale.Two Worlds 2 was added to the Gamestock sale when it started like 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='vader99']Can anyone confirm if Skyrim is 29.99 used in store today as well?[/QUOTE]
I cant confirm it but weekly ad prices are always valid in store. You should be fine

EDIT- It doesnt say online only on gs.com either

[quote name='vader99']When I ring it up for instore pickup it comes out to $37.99 but I've heard people say it should work.[/QUOTE]
That in store pickup option blows balls IMHO. Just go in store where you know they have it in stock. Honestly you shouldnt have any problems with the price or finding a used copy in stock.

[quote name='vader99']When I ring it up for instore pickup it comes out to $37.99 but I've heard people say it should work.[/QUOTE]same thing happened with MK for vita but when they actually got to process the order in-store the correct price shows up.

Wasn't there a huge two worlds 2 BB to GS flip some time ago? I would've thought used copies would be $10 or less months ago.

Two Worlds 2 seems like a good deal. Thanks!

[quote name='Mugatu']Yeah but with used you have a week to play it and take it back if you don't like it. That usually makes used more attractive with games I'm on the fence about. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]
ohhhh you.......

[quote name='joeyshadows']I picked up ghost recon at best buy when they had the assassin creed deal. I wonder if I can pm now.[/QUOTE]Per policy they should deny. If they allow it you'll have return AC or pay for AC "package deals" can't be pm'd

[quote name='vader99']Can anyone confirm if Skyrim is 29.99 used in store today as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes the deals on gamestop.com/weeklyad are both for in-store and online.

you can return preowned games to gamestop for full credit if you don't like them in the month if it didn't have an online pass buying pre owned would mean you can return it for $38 credit if you didn't like it

Since it does have a pass i would price match this at best buy.

I was thinking, dragons dogma + ghost recon price matched then get a free game.

wow i totally thought i read ghost recon was 40 at bestbuy. i was gonna do a b2g1f and flip 2 back for $16.xx new copy of ghost recon, but still 60 @ bestbuy. maybe im on cag too much and it's all blurring together...

and usrevenge good luck getting a price match and a b2g1f at the same time at bestbuy.

[quote name='Velo214']
and usrevenge good luck getting a price match and a b2g1f at the same time at bestbuy.[/QUOTE]It CAN be done BUT you can't make it obvious by only purchasing one set of games. I pm'd 6 titles(which I had scanned/pm'd 1st which is key) then I had the other 6 titles scanned at the end of the transaction. The cashier called her supervisor back & asked but when the sup realized how long the line would get & she needed to do overrides for each game since I still would've bought themat the pm price with or w/o b2g1 she said screw it. "Besides we're just gonna get the money back anyways he shops here all the time". Benefits of being a loyal shopper plus it was less than 20 minutes to closing.

[quote name='usrevenge']you can return preowned games to gamestop for full credit if you don't like them in the month if it didn't have an online pass buying pre owned would mean you can return it for $38 credit if you didn't like it

Since it does have a pass i would price match this at best buy.

I was thinking, dragons dogma + ghost recon price matched then get a free game.[/QUOTE]

What?!? I thought it was 7 days on preowned games and 30 days only if new & still sealed?

[quote name='Violator']What?!? I thought it was 7 days on preowned games and 30 days only if new & still sealed?[/QUOTE]
IIRC gs.com used games get 30 days and B&M used games get 7 days still.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Geeze, I just bought Skyrim on the 7th....Gamestop really needs to have a price reduction policy.[/QUOTE]

Just return it since its within 7days

I want to meet the moron who buys used for a measly $1 or $2 instead of getting new all while supporting the developers.

Gamestop - stupid used prices
Costumers - more stupid for buying

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I want to meet the moron who buys used for a measly $1 or $2 instead of getting new all while supporting the developers.

Gamestop - stupid used prices
Costumers - more stupid for buying[/QUOTE]

Costumers? More stupid? Ironic?

As was already mentioned you can return used games if don't happen to like it. Nevermind that being used qualifies it for several more promos.

But don't let me stop your mindless hate parade.

Since I have a 10$ off used game coupon I could get either ff13-2 for 9$ or skyrim for 20$. I wonder which one I should pick ? Any opinions about this my fellow gamers ?

Skyrim for $20 (less with edge card) sounds like a great deal. You can probably get rid of it for more than $20 if you end up being done with the game in a few weeks.

[quote name='Enuf']It CAN be done BUT you can't make it obvious by only purchasing one set of games. I pm'd 6 titles(which I had scanned/pm'd 1st which is key) then I had the other 6 titles scanned at the end of the transaction. The cashier called her supervisor back & asked but when the sup realized how long the line would get & she needed to do overrides for each game since I still would've bought themat the pm price with or w/o b2g1 she said screw it. "Besides we're just gonna get the money back anyways he shops here all the time". Benefits of being a loyal shopper plus it was less than 20 minutes to closing.[/QUOTE]

That is AWESOME!

[quote name='kulsechsky']Probably BUT the GS version is the Signature Edition for $40.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably just go to GS and buy it then

[quote name='KENFL0']I'll probably just go to GS and buy it then[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. The points would be nice but the free multiplayer map and two in-game weapons are nicer. I called my local GS and they had 21 copies on hand so I guess the pre-order sale for Future Soldier wasn't that great. COD is still king.

bread's done
Back