GameStop Weekly Ad: 7/13 - 7/20- Infamous 2 hero edition (ps3) 59.99 and ... thats it

[quote name='Brother Daz']Man I fucking miss the used deals of the week. I pretty much would pick something up every week.[/QUOTE]

I second this. It's been so long that I completely forgot about them....sad face.

:cry:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']they need to bring back free value shipping so i can pick up the two sesame street games for the Wii[/QUOTE]

Doesn't VSHIP still work for orders over $25?

[quote name='stageman12']I'm down for that $500 24" 3D display! It even comes with the HDMI cable! Sweet![/QUOTE]

24" monitor doesn't do it for me would have to be at least 32"
$30 kinect games not bad if you got credit & $25 gc w/kinect is the same deal as target for next week.

[quote name='Enuf']24" monitor doesn't do it for me would have to be at least 32"
$30 kinect games not bad if you got credit & $25 gc w/kinect is the same deal as target for next week.[/QUOTE]

You can get the 32" Sony EX720 1080P for around $700 which is a much better TV all around with a more advanced processor and running at 240HZ. The second generation Sony 3D glasses are down to $55 or so right now on Amazon. Sure, it won't do the split screen trick, but are you really gonna have someone over to play on a tiny 24" screen and pay for the second pair of glasses to make it work? In my opinion, you're much better off waiting for the inevitable Black Friday sales as prices will drop even further on Sony and other 3D TVs, glasses, etc...

I will say I had to get the PvZ at $8.99 for a used one ($9.99 without PUR). It's something the wifey and daughter liked so considering I have a ton of games for myself, I would be nice and get them one.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Doesn't VSHIP still work for orders over $25?[/QUOTE]
Yeah but my total is only $9.98 after my $10 promo code.

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']child of eden is 29.99 may be worth picking it up[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw that too, i much rather prefer dance central to be honest. :p i actually have people come over more now. what's child of eden about anyways?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Man I fucking miss the used deals of the week. I pretty much would pick something up every week.[/QUOTE]

Me too those were the days.....

The biggest selling point of the monitor is the split screen. If it turns out good it will be something in great demand imo. Comparing it to regular tvs isn't something I would be doing at this point

bread's done
Back