Gamestop weekly ad 7/4-7/10

sninh

Banned
50% trade in bonus 7/6-7/8

:360:&:ps3: dragon's dogma 49.99 with resident evil 6 demo (only for :360 not available for ps3 until 9/04)

star wars the old republic
:360:&:ps3: need for speed the run

:wii: zumba fitness 2
:360:&:wii: zumba fitness join the party
:360:&:ps3: mass effect 3

:360:&:ps3: fifa 12
:360:&:ps3: battleship
:360:&:ps3: men in black alien crisis
:360:&:ps3: battlefield 3
:360:&:ps3: tiger woods pga 13
:360:&:ps3: lollipop chainsaw
:360:&:ps3: sniper elite v2
:360: the witcher 2 enhanced edition
:360: zumba fitness rush

:360:&:ps3: tiger woods pga 13 masters edition
:360:&:ps3: modern warfare 3
:360:&:ps3: dirt showdown

30% extra trade in with pre order towards ncaa 13

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Dont quite know what the hell ur talking about[/QUOTE]

it's kinda clear. Those who bought from amazon warehouse had their copies come with a used cd key and were screwed!

[quote name='mastagoalie']seriously, it's probably not gonna be till october 1st[/QUOTE]

Nintendo has said they will announce price and date in September. So its going to be preordered in September.

[quote name='mastagoalie']it's kinda clear. Those who bought from amazon warehouse had their copies come with a used cd key and were screwed![/QUOTE]

Yes, but what does that have to do with TOR being $20? And how were they screwed? One should assume the code was used if the game is bought used. They should have known that going in.

[quote name='YBX87']tell that to those who are ordering diablo 3 used from amazon warehouse, and getting used cd key, because they wanted a cheap copy[/QUOTE]
[quote name='weeman43302']Yes, but what does that have to do with TOR being $20? And how were they screwed? One should assume the code was used if the game is bought used. They should have known that going in.[/QUOTE]
You're both idiots. Anyone who got a used CD key got a full refund and can just try again on the cheap D3, no one got screwed. And apparently weeman doesn't even understand what AWD is. I hate stupid people.

Checked the ad itself, apparently Lollipop Chainsaw will only be on sale from 7/6 to 7/8. I may pick it up if the pre-owned price drops as well.

[quote name='KtMack23']You're both idiots. Anyone who got a used CD key got a full refund and can just try again on the cheap D3, no one got screwed. And apparently weeman doesn't even understand what AWD is. I hate stupid people.[/QUOTE]

I know what AWD is, (I've used it before) and I never said they got screwed. I just said that they should know going in that the code might be used. They did, and obviously returned and took the chances to get a cheap one with a code. I was just wondering what that had to do with TOR on sale for $20...

[quote name='KtMack23']You're both idiots. Anyone who got a used CD key got a full refund and can just try again on the cheap D3, no one got screwed. And apparently weeman doesn't even understand what AWD is. I hate stupid people.[/QUOTE]

yes, consider yourself ignored by this "idiot"

[quote name='weeman43302']I know again, AWD is, (I've used it before) and I never said they got screwed. I just said that they should know going in that the code might be used. They did, and obviously returned and took the chances to get a cheap one with a code. I was just wondering what that had to do with TOR on sale for $20...[/QUOTE]

AWD is for damaged box items, so I don't think buying a "used" D3 from AWD would mean you'd assume It didn't have a used CD key. And again, I don't think anyone has ever been "screwed" amazon returns (I know you didn't say that but I'm just clarifying)

[quote name='KtMack23']AWD is for damaged box items, so I don't think buying a "used" D3 from AWD would mean you'd assume It didn't have a used CD key. And again, I don't think anyone has ever been "screwed" amazon returns (I know you didn't say that but I'm just clarifying)[/QUOTE]

I always thought AWD was for games sold directly back to Amazon, so I guess I didn't know everything about it. But many games that people have bought from there have come without code/online passes. That's why most people in the AWD thread will tell you not to expect them. But yeah PC games are a whole different ballgame with that.

(And yes I know the AWD customer service is amazing and will add credit and return items with no problems.)

awd isn't just for damaged box items.its for damaged, returned, and/or traded in items. the item description usually includes a disclaimer saying dlc might not be included so its at the buyer's own risk- amazon doesn't screw the people that didn't get keys, they screwed themselves by taking a risk and buying a product that relies solely on a code that can easily be used- in this case people buying, using the code and then returning/trading in the game.

[quote name='KtMack23']AWD is for damaged box items, so I don't think buying a "used" D3 from AWD would mean you'd assume It didn't have a used CD key. And again, I don't think anyone has ever been "screwed" amazon returns (I know you didn't say that but I'm just clarifying)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sherlock2g']I got a feeling Mass Effect 3 will get a price drop soon. I've been seeing it on sale for $30 a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

3 times & all 3 times by GS with Amazon matching shortly thereafter.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Will amazon price match these so everyone can use their credit??????[/QUOTE]

KrisMKX, is your avatar picture of hitomi tanaka?

[quote name='YBX87']thanks op, I lol'ed at the star wars old republic price, feel sorry for those who bought it at $60. Might get dragons dogmas pricematch at bb and also mass effect 3[/QUOTE]

I lol'd also...however did not feel sorry for them...people need to stop buying based on hype and fanboi-dom alone. With some very light reading...could have been discerned that this would be a flop and a disaster.:D

[quote name='sherlock2g']I got a feeling Mass Effect 3 will get a price drop soon. I've been seeing it on sale for $30 a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

Honestly if you're on the fence I'd buy at $30. One of the reasons it's seen so many sale prices is because of bad reviews related to the ending. But since the the Extended Cut released last week most people are gonna be silent about it now (except for BSN) so I doubt it will go any lower than this for a while.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Honestly if you're on the fence I'd buy at $30. One of the reasons it's seen so many sale prices is because of bad reviews related to the ending. But since the the Extended Cut released last week most people are gonna be silent about it now (except for BSN) so I doubt it will go any lower than this for a while.[/QUOTE]

I already got it for $30 when GS had the first sale. I haven't started it yet because I wanted to play ME2 which I"m loving right now. I just thought it was interesting seeing ME3 on sale a lot lately. :)

[quote name='shagwoodtm']I lol'd also...however did not feel sorry for them...people need to stop buying based on hype and fanboi-dom alone. With some very light reading...could have been discerned that this would be a flop and a disaster.:D[/QUOTE]

uh..did this game really flop?

bread's done
Back