Gamestop Wii Midnight Surpise!

seththefallen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My Gamestop is having a midnight Wii Launch. I pre-ordered so I'll be getting it in a few hours. Any other GS doing this? Most people seem to be waiting for tomorrow morning.

How is this a surprise? My local GS stores are doing it (as is the store that my friend manages in another state). I think a pretty good amount of them are doing a midnight launch.

~2000 GameStops are doing midnight launches (that's around half the stores in the country). Mine is not. 10am for me. :whistle2:(

[quote name='botticus']~2000 GameStops are doing midnight launches (that's around half the stores in the country). Mine is not. 10am for me. :whistle2:([/quote]Same here 10 AM :cry: Now if only wal mart will still have extra controllers when I stop tomorrow morning...

It turns out that my EB is doing a midnight launch after all... unfortuneately, they only have enough to cover the preorders, and I didn't preorder mine. The hours between midnight and 10am will be 10 of the slowest hours of my life.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']It turns out that my EB is doing a midnight launch after all... unfortuneately, they only have enough to cover the preorders, and I didn't preorder mine. The hours between midnight and 10am will be 10 of the slowest hours of my life.[/QUOTE]

sleep FTW ?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']sleep FTW ?[/QUOTE]

I'm embarrased to admit that I don't know what FTW means.

But sleep will be tricky given my excitement and anxiety. I'm really regretting not preordering one now.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']I'm embarrased to admit that I don't know what FTW means.[/quote]For the win.

EDIT: Double jacked.

bread's done
Back