Gamestop Xbox Special

They've been doing that for a few months in an attempt to clear out all of the games. If you're store has them, there's a very good chance it's the same offer. Mine had literally nothing but NCAA 200X

oh my bad i picked up doom 3 and two kingdom under fire games. didnt know it had been goin on a while tho. lol my bad.

[quote name='eclipze']oh my bad i picked up doom 3 and two kingdom under fire games. didnt know it had been goin on a while tho. lol my bad.[/QUOTE]
Lol at least your trying to help the community and not just lurking.As you just joined CAG this month.

Guys, he said on their website, not in store. All you do is put 3 XBOX games into your basket and it automatically does it. First time I've heard of it. Unfortunately, my XBOX collection is complete so I won't be taking advantage of this.

Thanks OP and mitch (for making me re-read the OP) Picked up some games for the cheap. Now hopefully some of them will have cases and manuals.

[quote name='profanedic']Thanks OP and mitch (for making me re-read the OP) Picked up some games for the cheap. Now hopefully some of them will have cases and manuals.[/QUOTE]
doubtful. I got 18 games and only 3 had cover art...no manuals.

The last time I checked I think they had very few non sports titles left in stock. The in-store situation isn't much better. Aside from Karaoke Revolution(complete no less) they had Madden, Madden and did I mention Madden?

Even if I wanted to try and buy three games for the old Xbox there's nothing left but sports and only disc only in some generic Gamestop case with no real artwork or manual.

Thanks for posting the deal though OP. If I think about it I'll try to find the link I have saved that lists all in stock Xbox games from the site.

EDIT: I found the link, sorted low to high price and ONLY stuff listed as in stock.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?Ns=p_Price%7c0&N=137+6

I snagged some great games like Metal Slug 3, and 4 & 5, Capcom Classics volume 2, indigo prophecy, Links 2004, Simpsons Hit and Run, Conker BFD, Sudeki. This was a great way to fill out my x box collection, thanks OP

Darn, 3 of the 4 games I want aren't available online.

But really, knowing how last gen games on GameStop's website come, they'll just be disc only in a DVD case. I'd rather pay a few bucks more per game and get it complete off Amazon Warehouse or elsewhere used.

That's great guys but the deal's legit so unless he has some trades up in the trading forum, then take it up there.

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Mmmmhmmm last time I checked there was nothing but sports titles also.[/QUOTE]
You forgot to mention how they were all disc only as well.

bread's done
Back