Gamestops DVD trade in, decent?

KongaKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's kinda a request to know more info....soo I was wondering if anyone knows how Gamestop DVD movie trade-in values are? The wiki doesn't have much on there, so if anyone has traded any movies in in the last few weeks, how much did they offer? Am I looking at like 1-3 dollars a dvd?

Thanks

I remember they told me they weren't dealing with used DVDs anymore a couple years ago, and now they have a crap-ton of used DVDs, so I'm not sure what their deal is anymore.

GameStop is trying to stop piling up DVDs. I am pretty sure within a few years we'll see MovieStops nation wide and all of GS's remaing DVDs will be given to MovieStop.

It seems there's a perpetual DVD deal at Gamestop, 3 for $12 or something along those lines. It certainly seems like they're unloading DVD's and I'm pretty certain I heard one manager tell a customer that they're not paying cash for DVDs, only store credit. That's good if you shop at Gamestop.

I've yet to see or hear of a MovieStop in my region though.

yeah no more $$ for your movies at GS anymore. All our mall locations actually stopped taking DVDs all together. The amount is between .50-2.50 store credit with the average beign about 1 - 1.5.

bread's done
Back