Gamestop's Return Policy on PS4s?

ORANGE ALERT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been having some HDMI problems with my PS4. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I'm willing to bring it back even though I know I won't be able to exchange it until they get another in stock. I know I could just ship it in to Sony, but that's a hassle and I may be leaning toward an Xbox One now, whenever it becomes easily available.

Again, it sucks that I even have to make this thread, but it looks like you can count me as someone with a defective system.

If it's within the return period, they'll probably just refund you. If you want to exchange it or replace it, they'll tell you to contact Sony.

Thanks for the input, davo. I went in today to try to get my money back, and they told me no. They said that because it's opened, they could only exchange it, and we didn't have any PS4's in the area to replace it with. They told me they'd have to contact the district manager to get a replacement, and I told them at this point I didn't want the new system, I just wanted my money back. After a bunch of arguing, they took it back and I got my refund back onto my debit card.

bread's done
Back