Gaming Computer ( $670 + shipping )

GuruPRO

CAGiversary!
This is a Custom Built Machine, Built By Myself , Its Fast and comes with Windows XP SP3. Plays crysis and any game you throw at it amazing. it is has sound activated lights that pulse to the beat of music and UV activated wiring. It is a very silent machine comes with power supply. oh and not to mention this is the cheapest you will find this type of computer already built.
i
will ship first but you pay shipping
and i will provide you a tracking number

buy it now at:

$670 OBO plus shipping

auction at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280240780164

Computer Specs:

EVGA 8800GTS SCC 640MB
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 to 3.0GHz
2gb of ram OC to 800MHz
Antec 500W Power Supply
GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX
RAIDMAX AZTEC ATX-619WU Black/ Blue SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
SAMSUNG Black 20X DVD-RW DL Burner
Pre-Installed Windows XP SP3
Powercord included
sound activated lights ( bump to music ) and UV lights and wiring

Motherboard manual and drivers are included
Manual for Cpu and Graphic Card Drivers and manual and everything that camn with it

very easy to adjust light sensitivity via a nob in the back of the computer
with switch for on, off and full

i will throw in a couple games

Kills any game you throw at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OV6Lc4JjBA

for pictures and a demo of the lights

What a great seller and deal. I was in the market for a desktop computer and I was attempting to build my own or have one cheaply custom build. Then I found this deal and I was ecstatic, the price was at least $200 cheaper than elsewhere. When negotiating the deal, GuruPRO was very informative and he came up with a great setup for the deal. I paid $670 + shipping. The only reason I did not buy this sooner was because I did not know I would find a desktop so quick and I rushed to buy this. Everything is as advertised, this machine is blazing fast. I thought shipping would be slow but it arrived at my door in under 24hrs. I am throughly amazed with the seller and deal, looking forward to some gaming on a powerful computer. :)

Overall: Informative & helpful seller, best buy possible.

bread's done
Back