Gaming Desktop Deals

Erathaol

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on a gaming desktop or if you recommend to build my own, can you please link me to all the parts, if possible.

My budget is around $750, the only games I plan to play are Diablo III and League of Legends. Plus run some art programs.

Thank you.

building your own is best.

why should anyone link "the best parts"?

try google. If you can't do your research on your own then I do not see you building your own rig.

I also would look at actual pc enthusiast sites over CAG for rig building

Building your own is the best option price wise. Unfortunately, giving recommendations is hard because it depends on what you want to do on the PC.

Tech Report has a decent guide on their budget PC building and they go into the reasons why they picked the parts they did and give alternatives that can fit in as well. Their Econobox setup falls within your price range too.

Personally, I'd go all out and build a beast that will last you for years.

[quote name='oddeye']
Personally, I'd go all out and build a beast that will last you for years.[/QUOTE]

No such thing if you want to keep up with the latest games. Wanting something that lasts a few years in the PC gaming niche requires constant upgrades.

My GTX 570 that I got a few months ago has already been passed by the 600 series.

As for the OP, you need to do research. It's not hard to google. You can't be spoonfed on something like this.

Also Maximum PC both the magazine and the web site provide a wealth of info for what you are doing. They also usually have a entry, mid, and dream rig setup list. As for where to buy stick with newegg.com, i've been building PC's for years and their prices actually beat the wholesalers I was using. Good Luck!

I might give this a go as well. Been looking for something for Guild Wars 2 to no avail, and I can just buy the parts as the money becomes available. Thanks guys and gals.

bread's done
Back