Gaming.Free4every1.com CONGA!~ACTIVE~!no-cc offers. Get PS3, Wii, 360. Top Spots Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conga Update

-Wild21crazy moved to pending due to account being placed on hold (probably for fake phone number). Work that out with admin over there wild21crazy.

- major maz moved up since wild21 crazy was moved down

Well I wake up and my account is on hold. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well time to try a fix things up with the admin on this site or I may be done with this already.

I will pay $3 per green, p.m for details. Very easy 3 dollars just complete 1 offer which is 100% free and takes under a minuate:D

just sign up under major maz

Come on people don't let the conga die here!! It's a free offer. Literally takes 2 minutes and your on your way to a free gaming system!

even if u werent getting paid, out of the 20 or so confas ive done, this offer is the easiest! hurry before they take it off, all they do is match u up with a college...for free, no cc, no junk mail, its amazing!

This site has pretty bad support. I sent a ticket in early this morning and still nothing. Hopefully the will talk to me by the end of the day

now opening conga to those who already have an account here in hopes of keeping the conga moving. LIMITED TIME OFFER! If you already got an account but wanna hop on the referral train post here!

Well I found out why my account was put on hold. I had an account on there ipod site also and I guess you can't do that. I had to open another ticket because they close everyone after they reply. Just giving everyone heads up don't sign up on more than 1 site of theirs

[quote name='wild21crazy']Well I found out why my account was put on hold. I had an account on there ipod site also and I guess you can't do that. I had to open another ticket because they close everyone after they reply. Just giving everyone heads up don't sign up on more than 1 site of theirs[/quote]

they don't ban you for that, it was most likely you put in false info on the offers. I have an account in each of their sites (about 8 I think)

[quote name='LarryGe']they don't ban you for that, it was most likely you put in false info on the offers. I have an account in each of their sites (about 8 I think)[/quote]
Well considering the fact that they said mulitple emails when I asked them why I was on hold I really don't think false info had anything to do with it. Considering that fact that everything was right except the phone #

i think its just sad everyones missing out on the EASIEST NON-CC OFFER EVER. u fill in a form containing ur zip code and a college field ur interested in. its more a survey than anything else. and 1-day crediting, come on guys!

Wow this site has the gayest admin that I have ever had to deal with. I made an account on their ipod site and an account on their gaming one. The only thing was that I used a different email for each site. I had to different offers credit on each site but the admin refuses to cut me any slack at all. Just advice for everyone read the TOS all the way down to the bottom where this site especially likes to put in little dumb details

once someone actually gets a referral besides dj smooth...theres no point in rotating the conga when the only people viewing at are already registered

So...ummmm.......is this conga closed or something?

It seems that there is barely any activity at all. Also, the OP has not been edited with new people (like me) for 8 days...

What's going on? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back