Gaming Keyboard giveaway

nullroarior

CAGiversary!
Hey folks,

Ben here with Curse. We've got a handful of hot gaming keyboards we're giving away, and I wanted to let the community know (with CheapyD's permission, ofc.)

To enter, head on over to http://www.gamepedia.com/tesoro-lobera-spectrum-keyboard-giveaway

[EDIT: Had a bit.ly, apparently it wasn't friendly with the BBS, so I've switched to a raw link]

Best of luck to all the CAGsters out there.

-Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed. 

[And dazed. And confused. I swear it worked! Thanks for letting me know.]

[EDIT: Had a bit.ly, apparently it wasn't friendly with the BBS, so I've switched to a raw link]
Don't know why people still insist on posting monetizing links here when its not allowed. Please make note of this for future reference Ben.

I entered and visited the website, so 2 entries for me.

Don't know why people still insist on posting monetizing links here when its not allowed. Please make note of this for future reference Ben.

I entered and visited the website, so 2 entries for me.
Thanks for the tip, TDE, and best of luck to everyone.

[As a side-note, it wasn't a monetizing link, but just a basic bit.ly for bare-bones traffic source info to keep things fair for everyone and help identify suspicious traffic early w/o needing web dev time]

How? I get a broken page in IE/Chrome/Firefox...
It broke for me on Aurora, but I have a lot of add-ons and extensions active. If your Chrome has NoScript (or an equivalent of it), an adblocker, etc., it may break on you. My Chrome only has an adblocker, so I think you'll be fine if you use an install of it with an adblocker, and only that.

bread's done
Back