Gaming Keypad (Specificity Razer Orbweaver)

INMATEofARKHAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
A few months ago I asked for help with a gaming mouse...  and got some really good advice (and even a recommendation for the G13) so I figured I would ask about gaming keypads now...

I've been eying allot but with very few places stocking any I've had more trouble getting to actually hold them... Something I learned from my mouse hunting that I really need to do. (My first mouse choice went back to Amazon. Instant pain in the wrist.)

Anyhow, the gaming keypad that's caught my eye the most is the Razer Orbweaver (link). Mostly because it seems to be the only one on the market that lets you reposition various parts so it fits your hands better... Is this true?

Also my hands are large... I can palm a basketball.

That said I would like to hear recommendations (for any gaming keypad) and any personal experience people have with the Orbweaver.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually bought one last week. It is definitely adjustable, but the one I want to adjust most doesn't do quite what I want. The palm portion rocks back and forth and I want to raise it slightly instead. It's comfortable though. So far I've only used it a bit, but it's responsive and feels good. There's a lot of customizability and it's fairly intuitive. I particularly liked having the "stick" for FPS. It's not a true analog stick like the G13, but considering most PC games utilize a WSAD binary go or not go input, it works well.

I actually bought one last week. It is definitely adjustable, but the one I want to adjust most doesn't do quite what I want. The palm portion rocks back and forth and I want to raise it slightly instead. It's comfortable though. So far I've only used it a bit, but it's responsive and feels good. There's a lot of customizability and it's fairly intuitive. I particularly liked having the "stick" for FPS. It's not a true analog stick like the G13, but considering most PC games utilize a WSAD binary go or not go input, it works well.
Hey, thanks for the info! I do have one follow up question for you... The "stick" is very much what I'm after, I just suck with WASD and I don't think I could ever get proficient with it even if I really wanted to due to carpal... Anyhow, you make it sound like the Razer is more old school in how it functions than the G13... Does it? (Thinking about old PC games like Stalker and whatnot.)

Also have you used a G13 too? If so which one did you like better? (I guess that was two questions.)

bread's done
Back