Gaming Setup - TV, speakers, stand, Xbox 360 elite - Colorado!

DeathMoJo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
*READ* I am really really only looking to do this local to Colorado, i am in the Denver Metro Area but willing to somehow work out arangements if you are in other parts of the state, or possibly in Wyoming, Utah, etc!

I have an entire entertainment set that i am looking to sell. I am leaving for the Navy shortly and am not in need of these items. Everything I have is in excellent condition and has been well take care of and adult owned. House has never been smoked in and there are no kids, just me.

I am looking to sell everything together or in smaller sets if need be, here is the break down. If you buy everything, I'll drop the price $100 bucks.

I will have pictures up later tonight when i get home.

1 - 56" Samsung DLP 1080P TV, model HL-S5687W. (MSRP:$2200, still sells for around $1700 new)*being sold with the stand!* Comes with manuals and remote.

1 - Z-Line black glass TV stand, has brushed aluminum poles holding up the glass (MSRP:$400)*being sold with the TV*

Asking $1500 for the TV and the stand. *Not splitting them up*

Logitech Z-5500 Digital speaker setup, 505 watts RMS, 1010 watts peak. 6.1 system, remoted, 12" subwoofer (MSRP: $400)

Asking $200 for the speakers.

Xbox 360 Elite (2 months old!) HDMI output as well as Composite/Component (MSRP:$450) System has never had an issues and no red lights, is original!
Included with system:
1 wireless controller
HDMI cable
Power cable
Ethernet cable
Headset
120gb hard drive

Extra items:
1 recharable battery with charger (MSRP:$20)

Games - Xbox 1 Games
Halo
Halo 2
Doom 3
Dead or Alive Xtreme (Includes Dead or Alive 1 and 2)
The 3 games from Burger King

Games - Xbox 360 Games
Enchanted Arms
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Phantasy Star Universe
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW)
Rainbox Six: Vegas
Hitman: Blood Money
Chrome Hounds
LOTR: The Battle for Middle Earth
Ninety-Nine Nights
Viva Pinata
Project Gotham Racing 3 (PGR 3)
Forza 2
Halo 3 LEGENDARY edition (MSRP:$130) (Is the edition that came with the Spartan Helmet, stand, game and bonus features, a great collectors item!)

Asking $700 for the Xbox 360, extras and games. As of right now im not looking to sell any games individually.

Price break down -

Samsung TV and stand - $1500
Logitech speakers - $200
Xbox 360, extras and games - $700

Package
Everything - $2300 ($100 off of asking price)
TV, stand and speakers - $1650 ($50 off of asking price)
Speakers and Xbox 360 - $850 ($50 off of asking price)

Prices are pretty much firm but willing to hear a LEGIT offer. Looking for CASH ONLY, no trades, etc. No lowballs. Possibly willing to to deliever but issue is i don't have a truck and no way to fit both the TV and stand in my vehicle. I will help any club member move either the stand or TV from my place to theirs for no charge. Within reason, like if you live in Durango, Junction, etc.

Feel free to give me a call or PM me, whichever you feel comfortable with.

James

bread's done
Back