GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

NEW Contest guys - On FreeBucksSite
Over $300 in prizes awarded.

FreeBucksSite.com is running it's first Contest!

Details:
Users will have to get points by Completing offers.

The user which collects the MOST POINTS in the certain time date will win the prizes.
You can do whichever offers you want - Whichever country your in!
NO RESTRICTIONS AT ALL (Other then our terms of service)

Prizes:
First Place: $150
Second Place: $75
Third Place: $50
Fourth and Fifth Place: 10$
Sixth to Tenth: $5

Total Prizes: $315

Points/Money can be added or split to FreePrizeSite.com as well
The Contest Only Applies to Offers Completed on FreeBucksSite.com!
In the future we will release one for FreePrizeSite, and maybe one which combines the both.

Time:

The Contest Will Start SUNDAY September 28th At 12:00AM EST

The Contest Will End SATURDAY October 18th at 12:00AM EST

We will also host referral ones, and a lot of different mixes to come!
Enjoy

hey KOA i'm still waiting on my amazon giftcard to get sent to my email. They resent it but i still didn't get it. Does this happen very often with amazon giftcards or is something just screwed up? I'm still waiting on a reply with Freeprizesite support but since its the weekend im guessin they won't get back to me til monday morning. Can you help me?

Edit: now its not even showing up under my prizes plus none of the prizes i've gotten are their anymore.

[quote name='finsfan0210']hey KOA i'm still waiting on my amazon giftcard to get sent to my email. They resent it but i still didn't get it. Does this happen very often with amazon giftcards or is something just screwed up? I'm still waiting on a reply with Freeprizesite support but since its the weekend im guessin they won't get back to me til monday morning. Can you help me?

Edit: now its not even showing up under my prizes plus none of the prizes i've gotten are their anymore.[/quote]
The prizes aren't there because of a site maintenance we had to do.
As for the Amazon gift card - best i can say is wait 'til tomorrow.

[quote name='KoA']The prizes aren't there because of a site maintenance we had to do.
As for the Amazon gift card - best i can say is wait 'til tomorrow.[/quote]
k thank

I take it back, it was a $50 card. I ordered $40 from GL the other day.

From FPS? I've earned...

$210 Best Buy credit
$10 eBay credit

Oh, and I'm sitting on another 10+ points! :)

New contest!
Starting Monday, Oct 20th at 12:00AM EST
and ending
Friday, Oct 31st at 12:00AM EST(Pretty much ends on the 30th)

FreePrizeSite.com is running a referral contest!

The rules are simple - The user(s) who refers the most member to our site with their referral link will win!

Prizes
First Place: $30 / 30 Points
Second Place and Third: $10 / 10 Points

Remember, we will verify all referrals. If you try signing yourself up a bunch of times, not only will you not win, you will get all your accounts permanently banned.

Please play by the rules and do not try to cheat - It won't work.
Have Fun!

i have tried many sites and im not impressed with the crediting process. how would you rate your two sites crediting on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest on offers filled out correctly?

Well my opinion would be kinda biased - But if you ask people around this forum, they would say my sites have one of the highest approve ratings they've seen.

FreePrizeSite.com AND FreeBucksSite.com is having a Christmas Special

Starting:
November 30th, 2008

Ending:
December 26th, 2008

We are running a contest, On BOTH Sites.

Contest Rules
Users must try to collect REFERRALS and/or POINTS on whichever site, both sites if you wish.

Referrals
A Valid Referral will count if the user signs up using your specialized referral link, uses valid information, and doesn't break any of our rules.

ALL Referrals WILL be checked before the contest is over.

Users must try to collect as many points by completing offers as possible. Referral points DO NOT COUNT towards the contest. Only points from completed and approved offers.

REWARDS
Referral Contest
1. The Winner of the referral contest will earn 75 Points On The Site They Were First In
2. Second Place will earn 40 Points
3. Third Place will earn 20 Points

THIS GOES FOR BOTH SITES, A TOTAL OF $270 From the Referral Contest

Points Contest
1. The winner of the points contest will earn 100 points on the site they were first in
2. Second place will earn 50 Points
3. Third Place will earn 30 Points

THIS GOES FOR BOTH SITES, A TOTAL OF $360 From the Points Contest

WE ARE GIVING A TOTAL OF $630 TO THE WINNERS! You Can Participate in both contests on both sites.

Any Questions, Please Ask!

bread's done
Back