GamingTooExtreme.com

[quote name='Kaiser499']http://gamingtooextreme.com

Anyone seen or heard of this website before and if so has anyone ordered from them? The site seems like a scam based on its cheap prices.[/QUOTE]
They aren't getting my credit card number. But if anyone else tries let us know.

Not to mention it looks like they ripped off the tiffany jewelry website code... don't be a test case especially if no one has heard of them, I haven't.

[quote name='GamingTooExtreme.com']You cannot make a purchase with a gift card, all orders made with a gift card will be canceled without notice.[/quote]
...uh...

Someone lock this thread and throw it away before someone attempts using this site. That statement above makes it a pretty awesome chance they're going to steal your credit card info.

I know those Simon Mall Gift Cards work like a regular debit/credit card. I'm tempted to go get one and try ordering from them.

[quote name='Skoad']...uh...

Someone lock this thread and throw it away before someone attempts using this site. That statement above makes it a pretty awesome chance they're going to steal your credit card info.[/QUOTE]

That threw up a red flag for me also.

[quote name='revsmitty']That threw up a red flag for me also.[/QUOTE]

and not the 14 dollar games or 99 dollar systems?

[quote name='foxdvd']and not the 14 dollar games or 99 dollar systems?[/QUOTE]

Mind the "also", Mr. Snippy.

Anyways. To further the suspicious hints that the site gives off, a quick whois shows that the site was established less than a month ago, on June 22. Of this year. The TC really should take the URL down.

I hope they get shut down soon, I want that domain name. I'll open up my own shop, where we'll only sell copies of "2 xtreme" on the PSX

Anyone seen or heard of this website before and if so has anyone ordered from them
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back