Garage Salers

omg itz adam

CAGiversary!
For people who garage sale and live in snowy areas Wisconsin, Iowa, MN, ect

What do you guys do to get deals to flip and such?

Just curious

know stuff...

that's about all there is to it. if you know Item X is a hard to find / expensive item, and it's marked cheap, get it and sell it. sometimes you may take a chance and get burned (don't think we all haven't had that happen a time or 2), but the more you know, the better your chances of flipping successfully

[quote name='JTHuffy']know stuff...

that's about all there is to it. if you know Item X is a hard to find / expensive item, and it's marked cheap, get it and sell it. sometimes you may take a chance and get burned (don't think we all haven't had that happen a time or 2), but the more you know, the better your chances of flipping successfully[/quote] Exactly. It doesn't really matter what region you're in...

Are you talking about alternatives to garage sales? Because I know that during the long winter months (October - June) there's not a single sale around here.

That's when i frequent the thrift stores and pawn shops establishing relationships with the managers and getting discounts.

There aren't any sales around here starting about the last few weeks in october until it warms up in april and may, its heavily dependent on the weather for our area, its possible to see sales in april if its warm enough but the real season doesn't start until after memorial day.

I live in Califonria so we have garage sales all year long. I usually don't go looking for garage sales, but if I happen to drive by one i'll stop and have a look

bread's done
Back