Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2 Volume 1 $5 each @Walmart instore

hotstud19us

CAGiversary!
Feedback
225 (100%)
I was at Walmart yesterday and saw Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2 Volume 1 for $5 bucks each. They were with the other seasons. I would have picked them both up but I already had them. It's walmart so this may be ymmv.

I was surprised as hell to see it either. I always wanted it. But the fact that they never finished it releasing it. It was never a problem.

Now, the question is "Are we getting season 3 of Gargoyles", or the question might be "Do we WANT season 3"

I've been looking for these at my local stores every other time I stop in, and never see them. I have seen Talespin, Darkwing Duck and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (and maybe Ducktales? can't remember) but they are always marked $9.96 to $14.96

I've been looking for these at my local stores every other time I stop in, and never see them. I have seen Talespin, Darkwing Duck and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (and maybe Ducktales? can't remember) but they are always marked $9.96 to $14.96
Speaking of which, Disney has re-released all those sets in clear standard 3-disc cases instead of thinpaks.

Or for that matter, is there a season 3? What is Gargoyles? How did I get on this website? Wh... Who am I? :shock:
tumblr_m5c1icyEUc1qdgj2no1_500.gif

I'm so glad this thread is here. I love love loooove Gargoyles, and am so happy that there's a season 2 part 2. Hopefully there will be more in stock, as it's sold out atm. 

bread's done
Back