Garmin Deals?

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Anybody know any decent deals on the lower end garmins? I'm going to get one for my mother for christmas, but I'm not having much luck finding many deals. Anybody know of anything?

i just checked ebay. seems its fairly close to amazon.
sounds like the garmin 760 is pretty solid at that price.
my gradmother wanted to get one for my uncle. i ended up ordering the navigon 2100 max.
the free traffic was a big deal. i also liked how it shows which lane you should be in and the graphics were more apealing.
i am unsure as its a new hardware company. their software is pretty darn good though.
if it turns out to be good ill probably order another for y wife.

Hey thanks for the help guys. I'll probably go with the one on amazon. I figured the lower end ones would have been around $99 but I couldn't find anything that was still active for a sale. I just wanted a cheaper one, because my mother is odd about things and if she decided she didn't even want to bother with learning how to use it, then i wouldn't be out so much cash!

[quote name='banpeikun']This one is great. I paid $400 for it several years ago, and I definately recommend it. The 360 has Bluetooth support for your cell phone if you use your phone a lot in the car (or live in California)[/quote]

I second that. I almost went with a 350 but then saw the 360 on sale earlier this month at Amazon for $169.99 (currently 182.99). My parents really needed it as they travel to places where T-Mobile doesn't have signal...

It's pretty awesome. The bluetooth connection is simple and the sound quality is pretty good. With all GPS devices, the routing is not always the best but it always recalculates even if you miss a turn or anything.

I'd recommend this over a 4.3" GPS. The 350/360 (3.5") is marketed as portable, which is small enough for you to put in your jacket pocket (or ladies, in your purse). It comes with its own leather pouch thing to put it in. Important for my parents to have peace of mind when it comes to these kinda things.

bread's done
Back