Garmin NUVI GPS--

Nevermind the deal is dead I believe. I just checked the link again and its back up to $182.

I bought 2 for $34 bucks a peice, hopefully they honor it!

No problem. Heres to hoping it stays that way!

I used paypal to checkout. They never send me any sort of confirmation email or anything from buy.com until the day after I get the product. Some sort of glitch it seems in their paypal email system.

Did you get any sort of confirmation email? Let me know!

[quote name='Joe4pal']Thanks op I ordered through paypal also.

Anyone else have to use IE on the site? Firefox wouldn't let me send the payment.[/QUOTE]

I used Firefox just fine. Payed with Paypal as well.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why they have a bunch of them listed so cheap? Seems like they are coming from Ritz Camera........something has got to be wrong. Im hoping some smuck didnt hack their website and put them low, and they somehow get your CC info?

Altho paypal.com sent me an email saying buy.com subtracted their money from my account. I dunno, im nervous/confused.

[quote name='Kevbo887']Just out of curiosity, I wonder why they have a bunch of them listed so cheap? Seems like they are coming from Ritz Camera........something has got to be wrong. Im hoping some smuck didnt hack their website and put them low, and they somehow get your CC info?

Altho paypal.com sent me an email saying buy.com subtracted their money from my account. I dunno, im nervous/confused.[/QUOTE]

Paypal always deducts your ban account or paypal account right away.

I just got an E Mail from Ritzcamera. They said I need to call a customer rep since there is a problem with my order.

"

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your recent order with us; unfortunately, we're unable to process
your order due to one of the following reasons:

. Invalid credit card number or expiration date
or
. Invalid billing or shipping address
or
. International order was not placed via the Canadian or International checkout

Please contact a customer service representative at 800-442-0031 to provide the
necessary information so we can ship your order. "

I didn't have an invalid CC since I paid with my Paypal Account and my Shipping Address is not the problem as well. Neither am I an International customer. I can only guess they want me to call so they can tell me it was a pricing error.

Just a heads up.....the email that buy.com provides for them to cancel your order is different from the email adress that sent me the email saying there was an error.

Be careful guys.

No. I doubt I will give them a call. As long as my money goes back into my account I'll be happy. If it doesn't with 1 week then I'll give them a call.

I got a hold of them, they said they will be canceling all the orders automatically as it was a price mistake by buy.com supposedly and they don't even carry those models.

Oh well, she said they should be canceled automatically within 24-48 hours.

Havent received it yet through paypal either. Paypal put a hold on it last week, but still no refund. Heads bout to go smash!

bread's done
Back