Garry's Mod $4.99 on Steam until Sept 30

gcorlett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Garry's Mod has been released for Mac platform. It's $4.99 this week for PC or Mac, to celebrate. It's a Steamplay game, so buy for one platform, get both. I don't believe you can buy this anywhere but Steam anymore.

Excerpt from news release:
"What's Garry's Mod?," you might be asking yourself, dear Mac owner. It's the playground with which hilarious and spectacular videos like Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, 100 Ways To Kill Yourself in Garry's Mod and epic Rube Goldberg machines are created. It's not a game; it's a tool. And, like most new Steam releases, it's cheap. Just $4.99 USD.
Garry's Mod [Steam]

Ah Garry's Mod. Such a great game. I've put 76 hours into it since Steam started keeping track of that sort of thing. Also, yeah, joining the Facepunch Forums is a good way to find fun mods for it.

I had to get this. If anyone feels like showing me some cool things to do/just messing around with the mods, feel free to add me on steam @ Sealionnn.

OP here. Bought this last night. I am disappointed that there is no official L4D or L4D2 content yet in Garry's Mod. There appears to be some, unoffically, if you google for it.

Not sure if this changes anyone's mind on buying, but, you know, buyer beware.

bread's done
Back